Click Image for Gallery
Welcome to Singapore. On arrival complete your immigration formalities & depart for brunch. Later proceed for CITY ORIENTATION TOUR including City Hall, Supreme Court and Merlion. Today visit URA MUSEUM which displays the country’s effort with terms of land use, natural reserves, heritage and history by making 11 meters by 11 meters architectural model of the country with touch screens, 48 displays and 3D animations. SINGAPORE FLYER - The world's largest observation wheel standing at a stunning 165m from the ground which offers a breathtaking panorama of city. Check in to the Hotel. Enjoy Packed Snacks. Evening will be at leisure OR optional – Visit Night safari / Marina Bay Sands Sky deck (at your own expense). Dinner and overnight at SINGAPORE.
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Later visit GARDENS BY THE BAY - set in the heart of Singapore’s new downtown Marina Bay, Spanning 101 hectares. Visit CLOUD FOREST- Step out of the concrete jungle into a realm high in the mountains where you can learn about rare plants and their fast-disappearing environment. Visit FLOWER DOME -Enter a world of perpetual spring, where unique plants bloom in an ever changing display of flowers.. Enjoy your lunch and get ready to boost yourself to inside visit MARINE PARK- S.E.A. Aquarium - The world’s largest oceanarium and be inspired by the myriad marine wonders of our blue planet. The world’s largest aquarium where we can see more than 800 species of marine animals from magnificent sharks to rarely sighted fishes. MARINE MUSEUM - Is the first and only museum to showcase the maritime history of Asia. TYPHOON THEATRE – A 360-degree multimedia theatre that takes visitors on a perilous voyage on board a 9th-century Chinese junk. Later enjoy WINGS OF TIME - Musical dance & laser show. Dinner and overnight is at SINGAPORE.
Breakfast is at the hotel. Enjoy your full day at UNIVERSAL STUDIOS - Enter the thrilling world of movie magic as you “Ride the Movies” on roller coasters and other movie-themed attractions. Be dazzled and delighted by an immersive entertainment experience that brings the silver screen to life. Don’t forget to ride Transformers - with 3-D, high-definition projected images, 4-D sensory and special effects and large-scale animatronics characters. Dinner and overnight is at SINGAPORE.
Day 4:SINGAPORE-KUALA LUMPUR
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and depart for Kuala Lumpur. Enjoy your lunch at Kuala Lumpur and then proceed to visit KL TOWER - The tallest tower in Southeast Asia - 421m high – Enjoy extraordinary panoramic view of city from observatory level. Later, photo stop at PETRONAS TWIN TOWER - The tallest twin structure in the world. Later check in to the hotel. Visit PUTRAJAYA – A new planned administrative center of the federal government of Malaysia. That emphasizes on the preservation of its eco culture and environmental, it will be developed as a modern, futuristic, intelligent and unique garden city. Dinner and overnight is at KUALA LUMPUR.
Day 5:KUALA LUMPUR - GENTING HIGHLANDS - KUALA LUMPUR
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Later proceed for day trip to GENTING HIGHLANDS- A mountain retreat 6,000 ft above sea level - stop at the skyway cable – car station Gohtong Jaya for a ride up by Cable – Car, where you will be amazed at the magnificent view of mountains and rainforest scenery. (Subject to Weather Condition) On arrival take the orientation tour of GENTING GALLERIA. Later enjoy your lunch followed by Casino, Discotheque and live Entertaining shows on your own. Enroute visit BATU CAVES, the lime stone caves said to be around 400 million years old. Visit WATCH OUTLET where you can have a look at world’s famous brands. Later depart for Kuala Lumpur. Dinner and overnight is at KUALA LUMPUR.
Day 6:KUALA LUMPUR - SUNWAY LAGOON - KUALA LUMPUR
After breakfast, proceed to experience Asia's Best Water Park SUNWAY LAGOON Journey into Malaysia's only African-themed Water Park. Enjoy your Packed Dinner and overnight is at Kuala Lumpur.
Day 7:BACK HOME
After breakfast, check out from the hotel. Later depart for Singapore to catch your flight back home. Enroute enjoy your lunch. It’s time to say goodbye to your Tour Leader with happy memories of your holiday and do your check in and immigration on your own.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
Places Hotel Details
Singapore Quality Hotel Marlow / Holiday Inn Express or similar
Kuala Lumpur Sunway Putra or similar
- Economy Class Return Airfare – Ex AHMEDABAD
- Singapore, Singapore
- Marine Park S.E.A Aquarium
- Universal Studio Singapore
- Gardens By the Bay (Flower Dome and Cloud Forest)
- City tour with URA
- Typhoon Theatre and Maritime Museum
- Sentosa Island Tour with Wings of Time
- Singapore Flyer
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- KL Tower
- Petronas Twin Tower
- Putrajaya Tour
- Batu Caves and watch outlet
- Genting Highland, Malaysia
- Orientation tour of Genting Galleria
- Skyway Cable Car
- Sunway Lagoon, Malaysia
- Day Trip To Sunway Lagoon Theme Park
- Breakfast & 4 Lunch & 1 Packed Snacks & 1 Brunch & 2 Meal Coupan & 6 Dinner (1 Packed Dinner)
- Airport Taxes
- Cost of Singapore, Malaysia Visas
- GST extra
- Personal expenses (mini bar, Telephone, laundry etc.)
- Optional tour, extra food and beverage
- Flight ticket, VOA, Airport tax, Visa Fees not mentioned in inclusions is excluded
- Guide Tipping
- Travel Insurance
- Any meals not mentioned in Inclusions
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1500 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1200 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable.High Season / Special Events will be applicable if booked during surcharge period
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel.
- Anything which is not there in Inclusions
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
About The Place
Experience the magic of Malaysia - the beautiful Asian country, which is truly cosmopolitan and is favourably located at an intersection of the Indian Ocean and the South China Sea. The country with its scenic landscapes and breathtaking beauty attracts adventurers, explorers, traders and even holiday makers.
Malaysia tour packages include sightseeing from Kuala Lumpur - the urbane city of Malaysia to the cool heights of Genting Highlands, the alluring beaches and islands of Langkawi and the gastronomic delights of Penang. The Malaysia Tour Package from Delhi offered by JourneyMart features holiday packages and tour packages to Malaysia and its cities, combined with airfare on Malaysia Airline and other leading airlines.
If you are travelling from Delhi and are looking for a family vacation, holiday and honeymoon package in Malaysia, We offer readymade Malaysia tour packages from Delhi or can even customise a tour package for you. You can choose from Delhi to Malaysia tour packages listed below or Send us your request for customised holiday & Malaysia tour package... and our travel counsellors will help you plan your dream holiday to Malaysia.
Wet - September to February
Dry - March to Augest
English / Malay / Mandarin / tamil
Things to carry :
- Flight tickets , Valid Passport ( At Least 6 months validity on last day of tour) , Visa , Photos , Travel Insurance Documents , Double vaccination certificate etc.
- Currency of country you are travelling to
- Required Medicines with Doctor's Prescription
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- International calling SIM Card
- Travel Adapter for charging your electronic gadgets, Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit (No Scissors, blades or sharp objects allowed in flight )
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Indian Snacks, Pickles , Chutney etc.