Click Image for Gallery
Day 1: KUALA LUMPUR ( Batu Caves & Cable Car )
Arrive Kuala Lumpur airport. Pick up and transfer to Genting Hotel. Enroute enjoy cable car and snow world+batu cave. Overnight at Genting.
Day 2:GENTING - KUALA LUMPUR
Breakfast at the hotel. Check out from the hotel and transfer to Kuala Lumpur. Overnight at Kuala Lumpur.
Day 3:KUALA LUMPUR City Tour
Breakfast at the hotel. Morning pick up for Kuala Lumpur city tour with kl tower. Overnight at Kuala Lumpur.
Day 4: Sunway laggon Park
Breakfast at the hotel.Morning pickup for Sunway lagoon theme park.Overnight at Kuala Lumpur.
Day 5:BACK HOME
Breakfast at the hotel. Later check out by 1200hrs & depart for Airport for your flight back home.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
3 Star Category -
Genting Highland First World or similar
4 Star Category
Kuala Lumpur Furama Bukit Bintang or similar
5 Star Category -
- Airfare are subject to availability
- All Return Airport on SIC basis
- All Transfers
- Genting Highland, Malaysia
- Genting Snow world
- Skyway Cable Car
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- KL Tower
- Sunway Lagoon
- Kuala Lumpur City tou
- GST extra
- Personal expenses (mini bar, Telephone, laundry etc.)
- Optional tour, extra food and beverage
- VOA, Airport tax, Visa Fees not mentioned in inclusions is excluded
- Guide Tipping
- Travel Insurance
- Any meals not mentioned in Inclusions
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1500 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1200 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable.High Season / Special Events will be applicable if booked during surcharge period
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel.
- Anything which is not there in Inclusions
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
About The Place
Experience the magic of Malaysia - the beautiful Asian country, which is truly cosmopolitan and is favourably located at an intersection of the Indian Ocean and the South China Sea. The country with its scenic landscapes and breathtaking beauty attracts adventurers, explorers, traders and even holiday makers.
Malaysia tour packages include sightseeing from Kuala Lumpur - the urbane city of Malaysia to the cool heights of Genting Highlands, the alluring beaches and islands of Langkawi and the gastronomic delights of Penang. The Malaysia Tour Package from Delhi offered by Journey Mart features holiday packages and tour packages to Malaysia and its cities, combined with airfare on Malaysia Airline and other leading airlines.
If you are travelling from Delhi and are looking for a family vacation, holiday and honeymoon package in Malaysia, We offer readymade Malaysia tour packages from Delhi or can even customise a tour package for you. You can choose from Delhi to Malaysia tour packages listed below or Send us your request for customised holiday & Malaysia tour package... and our travel counsellors will help you plan your dream holiday to Malaysia.
The weather in Malaysia is hot and humid year round, interspersed with tropical rain showers. The wet season on the east coast is between November & February, which is when the west coast experiences sunny, dry weather.
1 Malaysian Ringgit
Things to carry :
- Flight tickets , Valid Passport ( At Least 6 months validity on last day of tour) , Visa , Photos , Travel Insurance Documents , Double vaccination certificate etc.
- Currency of country you are travelling to
- Required Medicines with Doctor's Prescription
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- International calling SIM Card
- Travel Adapter for charging your electronic gadgets, Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit (No Scissors, blades or sharp objects allowed in flight )
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Indian Snacks, Pickles , Chutney etc.