Click Image for Gallery
Day 1:India - Zurich - Lucerne
Arrive Zurich international airport and transfer to Lucerne by validating swiss rail pass. Arrive Lucerne and transfer on your own to you Hotel. Explore Lucerne visit the Lake Lucerne Cruise(Absolutely Free With Your Swiss Pass). Return back to hotel. Overnight in Lucerne.
Day 2:Lucerne - Engelberg - Lucerne
Today morning after Breakfast depart to Start your Fun filled day by taking three stages of cable cars to go up to Mt, Titlis 3020 meter above the sea level. Your Mt. Titlis ticket also includes the Ice Flyer to take you upto the Glacier Park where you can enjoy snow activities on the top. Return back to Lucerne by late afternoon. Explore Lucerne visit the Kappel Brucke Bridge and Lion Monument. Go for Visit to very famous Transport Museum of Switzerland (Entrance Not Included). Overnight in Lucerne.
Day 3:Lucerne - Interlaken
After Breakfast checkout and transfer to Interlaken. Arrive Interlaken (3 Hrs Approx). Transfer yourself to Hotel and Check in and Day at Leisure. Today you can take cruise along the Lake Brinz or Lake Thun or Visit the famous Ballenberg Open air Museum showcasing more than 100 original buildings from all over Switzerland. (Absolutely Free With Your Swiss Pass). Overnight In Interlaken.
After Morning Breakfast transfer to take a train to Lauterbrunnen where you can stop and take a Post bus to see Trummblebach Glacier Falls (Entrance not Included). Later take a cog wheel train upto the Jungfraujoch – Top of Europe, the highest railway station in Europe. Return to Interlaken and Overnight in Interlaken.
Day 5:Interlaken - Innsbruck
After Breakfast check out and transfer to station by your own and board a train to Innsbruck. Arrive Innsbruck. Transfer to Hotel . Check in.Depart for Innsbruck 1 hr walking Tour.Evening is free at leisure. Overnight in Innsbruck.
Day 6: Innsbruck - Salzburg
After Morning Breakfast, check out and make your way to train station to board a train to Salzburg (3Hrs). Arrive in Salzburg. Transfer on your own to Hotel. Check in. In the evening you can opt for Mozart’s Musical Concert (Excluded) with Dinner one of the best way to enjoy music of this world renowned composer. Overnight in Salzburg.
Day 7: Salzburg
After Breakfast begin your discovery of Salzburg with “The Sound of Music Tour”. Enjoy a wonderful ride with breathtaking views of the landscapes where the opening scenes of the movie were shot. Spend the rest of the afternoon at leisure or Opt a Visit to Mozart’s birth & living place or Salzburg Mozart City Tour. Overnight in Salzburg.
Day 8: Salzburg - Vienna
After Breakfast check out and transfer to station to board a train to Vienna. . Upon arrival at Vienna make your way to hotel. Check – in. Evening at leisure to explore this beautiful city. Overnight in Vienna.
After morning breakfast make your own way to departure point of City Tour of Vienna with Historical Schonbrunn Palace. Afternoon is free to explore the city to your interest. Overnight in Vienna.
Day 10:Vienna - Venice
After Morning Breakfast check out and transfer yourself on your own to station and board a train to Venice. Arrive Venice station. Transfer yourself to Hotel in Mestre Area on your own. Day is free at leisure to explore city to your interest. Overnight in Venice.
Day 11:Venice - Florence
Today After Breakfast check out and store your bags and transfer yourself to Tronchetto by train or bus to take Vaporetto to St. Marks Square. Arrive and walk to the meeting point of your Walking Tour of Venice. Later you have an option to opt for a Gondola Ride on beautiful canals of Venice. Return back to your hotel on your own to collect your luggage .Then Transfer yourself to train station to board a train to Florence (2.30 Hrs). Arrive and make your own way to Hotel. (Standard check in time is 1400 Hrs). Check in and Overnight in Florence.
After Breakfast make your own way to departure point of Walking Tour of Florence. Later transfer for an excursion to Leaning Tower of Pisa. Overnight in Florence.
Day 13:Florence - Rome
After Breakfast transfer on your own to station to take a train to Rome. (1.30 Hrs). Day is free at leisure for you to explore this eternal city on your own. You may opt for a Time Elevator Show this evening to familiarize yourself with roman history. Overnight in Rome.
After Breakfast depart for your Hop on Hop off Tour. Make sure to visit Trevi Fountain, the Pantheon, Colosseum, Circus Maximus, Roman Forum, Victor Emmanuel Monument, Vatican City Including Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St.Peter’s Basilica. Make sure to opt for an Audio Guide inside the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel. Evening Opt for Time Elevator Show. Overnight in Rome.*All the Entrances are Extra.
Day 15:Rome - India
After Breakfast check out and say goodbye to Italy and transfer yourself to airport to board a flight back home with wonderful memories of your Tour.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis
- Daily Buffet Breakfast
- Airport Transfers
- All Tours & Transfers on SIC Basis
- GST extra
- Personal expenses (mini bar, Telephone, laundry etc.)
- Optional tour, extra food and beverage
- VOA, Airport tax, Visa Fees not mentioned in inclusions is excluded
- Guide Tipping
- Travel Insurance
- Any meals not mentioned in Inclusions
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1500 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1200 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable. High Season / Special Events will be applicable if booked during surcharge period
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel.
- Anything which is not there in Inclusions
|Lucerne||Four Star Hotel or similar|
|Interlaken||Four Star Hotel Interlaken or similar|
|Innsbruck||Three Star Hotel Innsbruck or similar|
|Salzburg||Four Star Hotel or similar|
|Vienna||Four Star Hotel Vienna or similar|
|Venice||Four Star Hotel Venice or similar|
|Florence||Three Star Hotel Florence or similar|
|Rome||Three Star Hotel Rome or similar|
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
Tour Info :
Europe, one of the most visited of the seven continents in the world, is a never ending experience! To the north of Europe is the Arctic Ocean, Atlantic Ocean to the west, to the south is the Mediterranean Sea and to the east it is surrounded by the Ural Mountains and by the Caspian Sea. Europe is considered the glittering star of the world which is gifted with loads of richness and beauty on almost each field of life, Austria, Finland, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Turkey, Ireland, Italy, Switzerland, Paris, Poland, Hungary, UK are the most favored European destinations in the world. It is believed that Europe is the heart of all western civilization and philosophy, steeped in history and culture. Flamenco and fiesta, senoritas and siesta; chalets and cheese, city squares and cobbled streets - Europe has it all! Come, explore Europe and lose yourself in its myriad hues.
If you are looking for a family vacation, incentive tour, adventure package or honeymoon package in Europe, Namoh offers readymade tour packages or can customize a tour package for you. You can choose from the many holiday & tour packages to Europe listed below or send us your request for customized holiday & tour package and our travel counselors will help you plan your dream holiday to Europe.
The continent of Europe is a rather large place that spans many different longitudes and weather zones, so it really all depends on where you’re headed.
Things to carry :
- Flight tickets , Valid Passport ( At Least 6 months validity on last day of tour) , Visa , Photos , Travel Insurance Documents , Double vaccination certificate etc.
- Currency of country you are travelling to
- Required Medicines with Doctor's Prescription
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- International calling SIM Card
- Travel Adapter for charging your electronic gadgets, Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit (No Scissors, blades or sharp objects allowed in flight )
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Indian Snacks, Pickles , Chutney etc.