Click Image for Gallery
Day 1:INDIA - PARIS
Arrive at Paris International Airport, Paris - The most romantic city of Europe. Be charmed by its magnificent avenues, cozy café life and unparalleled art scene. Transfer to Hotel, Check in. Freshen up and transfer to Indian restaurant for dinner. Overnight in Paris.
After breakfast at the hotel get ready for fun filled day at Disneyland Paris. Your ticket entitles you either for Walt Disney Studios where you can discover the magical world of cinema and television at Walt Disney Studios Park. Explore 4 cinemagical studio featuring lots of thrilling attractions and spectacular shows OR Disneyland Park which explores 5 themed lands filled with Disney classic attractions, shows, exciting and adventurous rides and fairytales characters. Packed Lunch. Indian dinner at restaurant. Transfer back to your hotel. Overnight in Paris.
Day 3:PARIS – DIJON (320 KM – APPROX 4 HOURS)
After breakfast check out & depart for City Tour of Paris. This will be a magical and magnificent drive through Paris buildings. Visit the landmarks of Paris like Arc De Triomphe, Concorde Square, The Invalides, The Alexander Bridge, The Opera House and Champs Elysees. Indian Lunch at Restaurant. Depart to visit the fascinating Eiffel tower 3rd Level to have a bird's eye view of Paris. Later drive to Dijon. Indian Dinner at Restaurant. Overnight in Dijon.
Day 4:DIJON – BROC – BERN – ENGELBERG
After breakfast check out & we depart for Lausanne. Indian Lunch at Restaurant. Then drive to Broc to visit Nestle Cailler Chocolate Factory - Where all your sense can be immersed in the wonderful world of Cailler chocolate. Later drive to Bern – the Capital City of Switzerland. Enjoy the Walking City Tour of Bern which still retains its old world charm in The Clock Tower, the Parliament Buildings and Gothic Fountains. Later drive to Engelberg. Dinner at Indian Restaurant. After Dinner transfer to Hotel. Check in. Overnight in Engelberg/Central Switzerland area.
Day 5:ENGELBERG – INTERLAKEN (JUNGFRAU) – ENGELBERG
After Buffet breakfast at the hotel depart to Interlaken to visit Jungfrau (With additional cost). Arrive and proceed to station to board the cog wheel train to Jungfraujoch - Top Of Europe, a world of eternal ice and snow, located at 3454 meters, Alpine sensation- A 360° cinema has been built in the Sphinx Hall. A film carries visitors into the High-Alpine world surrounding the Jungfraujoch. Visit the Ice Palace and marvel at some of the unique Ice Sculptures and the Sphinx Terrace to have a amazing views of Jungfrau region. Return to Interlaken and then proceed to Zurich. Indian Dinner at restaurant. Overnight in Zurich/Central Switzerland area.
Day 6:ENGELBERG (MT. TITLIS) – LUCERNE – RHINE FALLS – ZURICH
After breakfast, Check out and Transfer to Titlis Cable Car Station for an exciting excursion to Mt. Titlis with Ice Flyer. Marvel at the world’s first revolving cable car ride which will take you at the height of 3020 meter, will sure to leave you spellbound. Take a ride on Ice Flyer (Weather Permitting) to Glacier Park where you can enjoy amazing snow activities on top. Don’t miss a walk on one of the highest suspension bridge in the world which is 10,000 feet above sea level. Enjoy Indian lunch on top. Later proceed to Lucerne for an Orientation Tour of the city. Later proceed to visit the magnificent Rhine Falls - The largest waterfall in Europe crashes down a 23m (75ft) drop. Indian Dinner at restaurant. Later transfer to Hotel. Overnight in Zurich/Central Switzerland area.
Day 7:ZURICH / MILAN -INDIA
After breakfast check out and transfer to Zurich International Airport to board your flight back home with wonderful memories of your tour.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis
- Daily Buffet Breakfast
- Airport Transfers
- All Tours & Transfers on SIC Basis
- GST extra
- Personal expenses (mini bar, Telephone, laundry etc.)
- Optional tour, extra food and beverage
- VOA, Airport tax, Visa Fees not mentioned in inclusions is excluded
- Guide Tipping
- Travel Insurance
- Any meals not mentioned in Inclusions
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1500 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1200 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable. High Season / Special Events will be applicable if booked during surcharge period
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel.
- Anything which is not there in Inclusions
3 Star Category -
4 Star Category -
5 Star Category -
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
Tour Info : Europe, one of the most visited of the seven continents in the world, is a never ending experience! To the north of Europe is the Arctic Ocean, Atlantic Ocean to the west, to the south is the Mediterranean Sea and to the east it is surrounded by the Ural Mountains and by the Caspian Sea. Europe is considered the glittering star of the world which is gifted with loads of richness and beauty on almost each field of life, Austria, Finland, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Turkey, Ireland, Italy, Switzerland, Paris, Poland, Hungary, UK are the most favored European destinations in the world. It is believed that Europe is the heart of all western civilization and philosophy, steeped in history and culture. Flamenco and fiesta, senoritas and siesta; chalets and cheese, city squares and cobbled streets - Europe has it all! Come, explore Europe and lose yourself in its myriad hues.If you are looking for a family vacation, incentive tour, adventure package or honeymoon package in Europe, Namoh offers readymade tour packages or can customize a tour package for you. You can choose from the many holiday & tour packages to Europe listed below or send us your request for customized holiday & tour package and our travel counselors will help you plan your dream holiday to Europe.
The continent of Europe is a rather large place that spans many different longitudes and weather zones, so it really all depends on where you’re headed.
Things to carry :
- Flight tickets , Valid Passport ( At Least 6 months validity on last day of tour) , Visa , Photos , Travel Insurance Documents , Double vaccination certificate etc.
- Currency of country you are travelling to
- Required Medicines with Doctor's Prescription
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- International calling SIM Card
- Travel Adapter for charging your electronic gadgets, Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit (No Scissors, blades or sharp objects allowed in flight )
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Indian Snacks, Pickles , Chutney etc.