Click Image for Gallery
Day 1:India - Zurich - Lucerne
Arrive Zurich and transfer yourself to station located underground for your train to Lucerne by validating your Swiss Rail Pass. Arrive in Lucerne and transfer yourself to your hotel and check in (Standard check in time is 1500 Hrs). Evening you can opt for a Lake Lucerne Cruise (FREE WITH SWISS RAIL PASS) Overnight in Lucerne.
Day 2:Lucerne - Engelberg (Mt. Titlis - Optional) - Lucerne
Take a train to Engelberg (1 Hr). Small town in a valley surrounded by mountains. Start your Fun filled day by taking three stages of cable cars to go up to Mt. Titlis 3020 meter above the sea level. Your Mt. Titlis ticket also includes the Ice Flyer to take you up to the Glacier Park where you can enjoy snow activities on the top. Return back to Lucerne by late afternoon. Explore Lucerne visit the Kapell Brucke Bridge and Lion Monument. Best Way to explore the city is to opt for a 40 minute nonstop train tour with audio guide. Next visit to very famous Transport Museum of Switzerland. Overnight in Lucerne.
Day 3:Lucerne – Interlaken
After Breakfast checkout and transfer to Interlaken. Arrive Interlaken (3 Hrs Approx). Transfer yourself to Hotel and Check in and Day at Leisure. Today you can take cruise along the Lake Brinz or Lake Thun or Visit the famous Ballenberg Open air Museum showcasing more than 100 original buildings from all over Switzerland. (Absolutely Free With Your Swiss Pass). Overnight in Interlaken.
After morning Breakfast , Visit Interlaken on the Scenic Golden Pass Train. Sit back and enjoy the scenery – the journey takes about 2 hours. Later take a train to Lauterbrunnen where you can stop and take a Post bus to see Trummblebach Glacier Falls (Entrance not Included). Later take a cog wheel train upto the Jungfraujoch – Top of Europe, the highest railway station in Europe. Return to Interlaken and Overnight in Interlaken.
Day 5:Interlaken - Paris
After Breakfast check out and transfer to station by your own and board a train to Paris. Arrive Paris and transfer to Hotel. Check in. Evening we will do cruise on Seine River. Later Visit main sights of Paris Illuminated by Night. Overnight in Paris.
After Morning Breakfast explore main sights of Paris with your L’Open Tour pass.Visit the landmarks of Paris like Arc De Triomphe, Concorde Square, The Invalids, The Alexander Bridge, The Opera House and Champs Elysees. Next opt for a visit to the fascinating Eiffel Tower to have a bird’s eye view of Paris. (Eiffel Tower Tickets are not included in the Tour Cost and the same has to be paid directly). In the Evening you have an option to go for Lido Show(not included in tour cost). Overnight in Paris.
After Morning Breakfast Depart for full day excursion to Disneyland Paris. Your ticket entitles you either for Walt Disney Studios where you can discover the magical world of cinema and television at Walt Disney Studios Park where thrilling rides awaits you. OR If you wish to see past glory of France and are interested in History you may choose to take an Excursion to Versailles Palaces and Gardens. Overnight in Paris.
Day 8:Paris –Amsterdam
After Breakfast check out and transfer to station to board a train to Amsterdam.Arrive Amsterdam station. Wait for your driver who will take you to the hotel.Check In.Later in the evening transfer for Canal Cruise. Return back to your hotel. Overnight in Amsterdam.
After Morning Breakfast depart for Amsterdam Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour. You will enjoy the most important sights of Amsterdam. Discover the many highlights of the beautiful historical city centre of Amsterdam on a open top bus tour with stops near Anne Frank's House, The Van Gogh Museum, The Royal Palace and many more.Return back to hotel. Overnight in Amsterdam.
Today After Morning Breakfast check out and wait for your driver and transfer to Amsterdam International Airport to board a flight to India back with good memories.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis
- Daily Buffet Breakfast
- Airport Transfers
- All Tours & Transfers on SIC Basis
- GST extra
- Personal expenses (mini bar, Telephone, laundry etc.)
- Optional tour, extra food and beverage
- VOA, Airport tax, Visa Fees not mentioned in inclusions is excluded
- Guide Tipping
- Travel Insurance
- Any meals not mentioned in Inclusions
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1500 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1200 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable. High Season / Special Events will be applicable if booked during surcharge period
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel.
- Anything which is not there in Inclusions
|Lucerne||Four Star Hotel or similar|
|Interlaken||Four Star Hotel Interlaken or similar|
|Paris||Three Star Hotel Paris or similar|
|Amsterdam||Four Star Hotel Amsterdam or similar|
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
Europe, one of the most visited of the seven continents in the world, is a never ending experience! To the north of Europe is the Arctic Ocean, Atlantic Ocean to the west, to the south is the Mediterranean Sea and to the east it is surrounded by the Ural Mountains and by the Caspian Sea. Europe is considered the glittering star of the world which is gifted with loads of richness and beauty on almost each field of life, Austria, Finland, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Turkey, Ireland, Italy, Switzerland, Paris, Poland, Hungary, UK are the most favored European destinations in the world. It is believed that Europe is the heart of all western civilization and philosophy, steeped in history and culture. Flamenco and fiesta, senoritas and siesta; chalets and cheese, city squares and cobbled streets - Europe has it all! Come, explore Europe and lose yourself in its myriad hues.
If you are looking for a family vacation, incentive tour, adventure package or honeymoon package in Europe, Namoh offers readymade tour packages or can customize a tour package for you. You can choose from the many holiday & tour packages to Europe listed below or send us your request for customized holiday & tour package and our travel counselors will help you plan your dream holiday to Europe.
The continent of Europe is a rather large place that spans many different longitudes and weather zones, so it really all depends on where you’re headed.
Things to carry :
- Flight tickets , Valid Passport ( At Least 6 months validity on last day of tour) , Visa , Photos , Travel Insurance Documents , Double vaccination certificate etc.
- Currency of country you are travelling to
- Required Medicines with Doctor's Prescription
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- International calling SIM Card
- Travel Adapter for charging your electronic gadgets, Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit (No Scissors, blades or sharp objects allowed in flight )
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Indian Snacks, Pickles , Chutney etc.