Click Image for Gallery
Welcome to London to start your exciting journey through Europe with us. London is truly a Global City. It is the largest city of Europe housing over 6 million people. This 2000 years old multicultural city will surely leave you spellbound. After meeting our representative at the airport, transfer to your hotel for Check in. (Please note that standard check in time is 1500 Hrs) Freshen up and then transfer to enjoy the Ride on London Eye, which is one of the tallest structure of London. On a clear day you can have a breathtaking view of the city and up to 40 kms around. Indian Dinner at Restaurant. Overnight in London.
Buffet breakfast at the hotel. Morning depart for Guided City Tour of London exploring main Landmarks of London like Trafalgar Square, Hyde Park, Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, Houses of Parliament, Tower Bridge, Thames River and Buckingham Palace. Lunch at Indian Restaurant. After lunch depart for Madame Tussauds Wax Museum where you can take photograph with your favorite politicians, actors, pop stars, sports heroes & many famous personalities. Later Drive to Sanatan Mandir. It was constructed according to the scriptures of Hindu holy texts and so contains no steel supports. Its site has an area of 2.4 acres. It is made entirely of imported Indian limestone. Indian Dinner at Restaurant. Return back to Hotel. Overnight in London.
Day 3:LONDON – EUROTUNNEL – PARIS
After Breakfast, check out and drive to Folkstone, cross the English Channel through the Eurotunnel. Packed Lunch Enroute. Arrive Calais and depart to Paris. Arrive at Paris and depart for Seine River Cruise. While experiencing the cruise you will get to see many famous and historical Monuments such as The Notre Dame Cathedral, The Louvre Museum, Eiffel Tower and many more. Cruising along the seine will give you whole new magnificent side of city of Paris. Later drive to Indian Restaurant for Dinner. Check in to the Hotel. Overnight in Paris.
After breakfast transfer to Eiffel tower. Visit the fascinating Eiffel tower 3rd Level to have a bird's eye view of Paris. Indian Lunch at Restaurant. Later enjoy free time on Champs Elysees - One of the famous streets in Paris. Than depart for a Guided City Tour of Paris. This will be a magical and magnificent drive through Paris buildings. Visit the landmarks of Paris like Arc De Triomphe, Concorde Square, The Invalides, The Alexander Bridge, and The Opera House. Indian Dinner at Restaurant. Overnight in Paris.
Day 5:PARIS – VEVEY – LAUSANNE ( 580 KM – APPROX 8 HOURS )
After morning breakfast check out and Drive to Vevey. Packed Lunch Enroute. Vevey is one of the “Pearls of the Swiss Riviera”. Its lakeside location with breathtaking views of the Alpine panorama, its extraordinarily mild climate, the vineyards, numerous excursion destinations in the region and proud paddlewheel steamers on the lake characterise this town by Lake Geneva. On reaching Vevey, drive for a photo stop to the Charlie Chaplin. Enjoy some free time in beautiful town. Later drive to the Indian Restaurant for Dinner. Drive to the hotel. Check in. Overnight in Lausanne/Central /Southern Switzerland area.
After breakfast at the hotel get ready for fun filled day at Disneyland Paris. Your ticket entitles you either for Walt Disney Studios where you can discover the magical world of cinema and television at Walt Disney Studios Park. Explore 4 cinemagical studio featuring lots of thrilling attractions and spectacular shows OR Disneyland Park which explores 5 themed lands filled with Disney classic attractions, shows, exciting and adventurous rides and fairytales characters. Packed Lunch. Return back to Paris. Indian dinner at restaurant. Overnight in Paris.
Day 7:LAUSANNEE – BERN – LUCERNE – ENGELBERG
After Breakfast, Check out and drive to Bern. Arrive and Depart for Walking Tour of Bern. The Capital City of Switzerland which still retains its old world charm in The Clock Tower, The Parliament Buildings, Market Gasse and Gothic Fountains. After the tour Indian Lunch at Restaurant. Later proceed to Lucerne. Arrive and enjoy the Orientation Tour of Lucerne. Visit the Lion Monument and the Kappel Brucke wooden bridge. Later enjoy lake Lucerne cruise to enjoy the fantastic view of Mountains. Than depart for Engelberg. Indian Dinner at Restaurant. Overnight in Engelberg / Central Switzerland Area.
Day 8:ENGELBERG – INTERLAKEN – ENGELBERG
After Buffet breakfast at the hotel depart to Interlaken to visit Jungfrau (With additional cost). Arrive and proceed to station to board the cog wheel train to Jungfraujoch - Top Of Europe, a world of eternal ice and snow, located at 3454 meters, Alpine sensation- A 360° cinema has been built in the Sphinx Hall. A film carries visitors into the High-Alpine world surrounding the Jungfraujoch. Visit the Ice Palace and marvel at some of the unique Ice Sculptures and the Sphinx Terrace to have a amazing views of Jungfrau region. Return to Interlaken and then proceed to Engelberg. Indian Dinner at restaurant. Overnight in Engelberg / Central Switzerland Area.
Day 9:ENGELBERG – MT.TITLIS – ZURICH
After breakfast, Check out and Transfer to Titlis Cable Car Station for an exciting excursion to Mt. Titlis with Ice Flyer. Marvel at the world’s first revolving cable car ride which will take you at the height of 3020 meter, will sure to leave you spellbound. Take a ride on Ice Flyer (Weather Permitting) to Glacier Park where you can enjoy amazing snow activities on top. Don’t miss a walk on one of the highest suspension bridge in the world which is 10,000 feet above sea level. Enjoy Indian lunch on top. Later Drive to visit the magnificent Rhine Falls - The largest waterfall in Europe crashes down a 23m (75ft) drop. Indian Dinner at restaurant. Later transfer to Hotel. Overnight in Zurich/Central Switzerland.
Day 10:ZURICH /MILAN – INDIA
After breakfast check out and drive to Milan/Zurich International Airport to board a flight back home with wonderful memories of your tour.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
- Accommodation at the above mentioned hotel in Standard/ Base Category Room with Breakfast
- All transfers as per itinerary by AC coach
- Sightseeing as per the above mentioned itinerary
- English speaking Driver
- Meet & Greet at Airport by local representative
- GST EXtra
- Personal expenses (mini bar, Telephone, laundry etc.)
- Optional tour, extra food and beverage
- Flight ticket, VOA, Airport tax, Visa Fees not mentioned in inclusions is excluded
- Guide Tipping
- Travel Insurance
- Any meals not mentioned in Inclusions
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1500 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1200 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable.High Season / Special Events will be applicable if booked during surcharge period
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel.
- Anything which is not there in Inclusions
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
Europe, one of the most visited of the seven continents in the world, is a never ending experience! To the north of Europe is the Arctic Ocean, Atlantic Ocean to the west, to the south is the Mediterranean Sea and to the east it is surrounded by the Ural Mountains and by the Caspian Sea. Europe is considered the glittering star of the world which is gifted with loads of richness and beauty on almost each field of life, Austria, Finland, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Turkey, Ireland, Italy, Switzerland, Paris, Poland, Hungary, UK are the most favored European destinations in the world. It is believed that Europe is the heart of all western civilization and philosophy, steeped in history and culture. Flamenco and fiesta, senoritas and siesta; chalets and cheese, city squares and cobbled streets - Europe has it all! Come, explore Europe and lose yourself in its myriad hues.
If you are looking for a family vacation, incentive tour, adventure package or honeymoon package in Europe, Namoh offers readymade tour packages or can customize a tour package for you. You can choose from the many holiday & tour packages to Europe listed below or send us your request for customized holiday & tour package and our travel counselors will help you plan your dream holiday to Europe.
The continent of Europe is a rather large place that spans many different longitudes and weather zones, so it really all depends on where you’re headed.
English / Dutch / Irisha
Things to carry :
- Flight tickets , Valid Passport ( At Least 6 months validity on last day of tour) , Visa , Photos , Travel Insurance Documents , Double vaccination certificate etc.
- Currency of country you are travelling to
- Required Medicines with Doctor's Prescription
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- International calling SIM Card
- Travel Adapter for charging your electronic gadgets, Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit (No Scissors, blades or sharp objects allowed in flight )
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Indian Snacks, Pickles , Chutney etc.