Day 1:India - Zurich - Lucerne
Arrive Zurich international airport and transfer to Lucerne. Arrive Lucerne and transfer on your own to you Hotel. Freshen up. Later in the evening you can opt for Lake Lucerne Cruise (Absolutely Free With Your Swiss Pass).Overnight in Lucerne.
Day 2:Lucerne - Engelberg-Lucerne
Today morning after breakfast depart to Start your Fun filled day by taking three stages of cable cars to go up to Mt, Titlis 3020 meter above the sea level. Your Mt. Titlis ticket also includes the Ice Flyer to take you upto the Glacier Park where you can enjoy snow activities on the top. Return back to Lucerne by late afternoon. Explore Lucerne visit the Kappel Brucke Bridge and Lion Monument. Go for Visit to very famous Transport Museum of Switzerland (Entrance Not Included). Overnight in Lucerne.
Day 3:Lucerne - Interlaken
After Breakfast checkout and transfer to Interlaken. Arrive Interlaken (3 Hrs Approx). Transfer yourself to Hotel and Check in and Day at Leisure. Today you can take cruise along the Lake Brinz or Lake Thun or Visit the famous Ballenberg Open air Museum showcasing more than 100 original buildings from all over Switzerland. (Absolutely Free With Your Swiss Pass). Overnight in Interlaken.
After morning Breakfast transfer to take a train to Lauterbrunnen where you can stop and take a Post bus to see Trummblebach Glacier Falls (Entrance not Included). Later take a cog wheel train upto the Jungfraujoch – Top of Europe, the highest railway station in Europe. Return to Interlaken and Overnight in Interlaken.
Day 5:Interlaken - Venice
After morning Breakfast check out and transfer yourself on your own to station and board a train to Venice. Arrive Venice station. Transfer yourself to Hotel in Mestre Area on your own. Day is free at leisure to explore city to your interest. Overnight in Venice.
Today after Breakfast transfer yourself to Tronchetto by train or bus to take Vaporetto to St. Marks Square. Arrive and walk to the meeting point of your Walking Tour of Venice. Later you have an option to opt for a Gondola Ride on beautiful canals of Venice. Transfer yourself to train station to board a train to Florence (2.30 Hrs). Arrive and make your own way to Hotel. (Standard check in time is 1400 Hrs). Overnight in Florence.
After Breakfast make your own way to departure point of Walking Tour of Florence. Later transfer for an excursion to Leaning Tower of Pisa. Return back to Florence.Overnight in Florence.
Day 8:Florence - Rome
After Breakfast transfer on your own to station to take a train to Rome. (1.30 Hrs). Day is free at leisure for you to explore this eternal city on your own. You may opt for a Time Elevator Show this evening to familiarize yourself with roman history. Overnight in Rome.
After Breakfast depart for your Hop on Hop off Tour. Make sure to visit Trevi Fountain, the Pantheon, Colosseum, Circus Maximus, Roman Forum, Victor Emmanuel Monument, Vatican City Including Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St.Peter’s Basilica. Make sure to opt for an Audio Guide inside the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel. Evening Opt for Time Elevator Show. Overnight in Rome. *All the Entrances are Extra.
Day 10:Rome - India
After Breakfast check out and say goodbye to Italy and transfer yourself to airport to board a flight back home with wonderful memories of your Tour.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
Europe, one of the most visited of the seven continents in the world, is a never ending experience! To the north of Europe is the Arctic Ocean, Atlantic Ocean to the west, to the south is the Mediterranean Sea and to the east it is surrounded by the Ural Mountains and by the Caspian Sea. Europe is considered the glittering star of the world which is gifted with loads of richness and beauty on almost each field of life, Austria, Finland, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Turkey, Ireland, Italy, Switzerland, Paris, Poland, Hungary, UK are the most favored European destinations in the world. It is believed that Europe is the heart of all western civilization and philosophy, steeped in history and culture. Flamenco and fiesta, senoritas and siesta; chalets and cheese, city squares and cobbled streets - Europe has it all! Come, explore Europe and lose yourself in its myriad hues.
If you are looking for a family vacation, incentive tour, adventure package or honeymoon package in Europe, Namoh offers readymade tour packages or can customize a tour package for you. You can choose from the many holiday & tour packages to Europe listed below or send us your request for customized holiday & tour package and our travel counselors will help you plan your dream holiday to Europe.
The continent of Europe is a rather large place that spans many different longitudes and weather zones, so it really all depends on where you’re headed.
|Place||Hotel Name||No. Of Nights|
|Lucerne||Four Star Hotel or similar||2|
|Interlaken||Four Star Hotel Interlaken or similar||2|
|Venice||Four Star Hotel Venice or similar||1|
|Florence||Three Star Hotel Florence or similar||2|
|Rome||Three Star Hotel Rome or similar||2|
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
For Departure Dates just call 7350530009 / 7350540009 / 7350550009
- Mt.Titlis With Ice Flyer
- Guided Walking Tour of Venice
- Guided Walking Tour Of Florence
- Half Day Pisa Tour
- Hop On Hop Off Bus 1 Day Pass
1. 2nd class one way train Interlaken to Vanice / Vanice to Florence / Florence to Rome
2. One way Transfer From Rome Hotel to Airport
1. 5% GST on total Tour cost
2. Airfare & Visas
3. Cost of Meals (Lunch & Dinner)
4. City Tax – To be paid directly by the passenger at the Hotel
5. Cost of Sightseeing ( Except Above)
6. Medical Insurance
7. Any personal expenses i.e. Laundry, Tips, Phone etc.
8. Anything which is not mentioned in Inclusions.
9. Any surcharge applicable during your travel dates.
10. Transfers to the departure point of Tours and Attraction.