Day 1:India - Milan
Arrive milan international airport. Upon arrival in rome meet your driver and explore italy with your car at disposal for 6 days starting from today .transfer to your hotel and check in. (standard check in time is 1400 hrs). Later depart for panoramic tour of milan. You may opt for a visit to santa maria della grazie where the famous painting "the last supper" by leonardo da vinci is housed. Please note that advance booking for tickets is must here. Later return back to hotel and overnight in milan.
Day 2:Milan - Como
After morning breakfast we drive to lake como (85 kms / 2 hrs). Arrive and you will have free time at lake como where you may engage in water sports activities on the lake or opt for a scenic cruise on the lake or just sit back and relax. Check in and time at leisure. Overnight in lake como area.
Day 3:Como - Venice
After morning breakfast we drive to venice (299 kms / 4 hrs) arrive and transfer to tronchetto where you have to take veporetto to st. Marks square. (cost of the same has to be paid directly). On arrival at st. Marks square you have to walk to departure point of your walking tour of venice to meet your guide to start the tour. Later you can opt for a gondola ride to experience the charm of venetian canals. Return back to tronchetto on your own. Picked up by your car and return to your hotel. Overnight in venice. (please note that veporetto to/ from st. Marks square is on your own and tickets have to be purchased on your own directly.
Day 4:Venice - Florence
After breakfast check out and drive to florence (265 kms / 3 hrs). Arrive and transfer to your hotel. Check in. Later transfer to piazza della signoria to begin your walking tour of florence with guide. Visit the main monuments of florence and marvel at its art. Return back to your hotel. Overnight in florence.
Day 5:Florence - Pisa - Rome
After morning breakfast we drive to pisa (101 kms /1.30 hrs). Arrive and free time at leaning tower of pisa. Later we depart for rome (380 kms / 3.40 hrs). Arrive and transfer to your hotel. Check in. Evening you may opt for a time elevator show. Overnight in rome.
Today morning after breakfast depart for panoramic tour of rome. Later afternoon you will be transferred to vatican city. Here you can opt for a visit to vatican museum, sisitine chapel and st. Peter's basilica. Late evening you may choose to go on illumination tour of rome. Overnight in rome.
Day 7:Rome - India
After breakfast transfer to airport to board a flight back home with wonderful memories of your tour.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
Italy is all about history and culture, modernity and fashion, food and fast cars! The old and the new merge seamlessly into each other in Rome where churches, museums and relics of the Roman Empire still stand tall. The Coliseum, the Forum, St Peter's Basilica, the Trevi Fountain and the Spanish Steps - the list of must see sights in Rome is endless. In Venice the gondolas and canals dominate. Florence is the hotbed of Renaissance art and culture and Pisa has the famous Leaning Tower is on the world heritage list. The natural beauty of Italy is seen in the region of Tuscanny with its rolling vineyards and if its beaches you are looking for head for Capri and the Amalfi coast. Italy truly has it all.
If you are looking for a family vacation, incentive tour, conference package or honeymoon package in Italy, Namoh offers readymade tour packages or can customize a tour package for you. You can choose from the many holiday & tour packages to Italy listed below or send us your request for customized holiday & tour package and our travel counselors will help you plan your dream holiday to Italy.
Spring : March- May
Summer : June-August
Autumn : September-November
Winter : December-Feb
|Place||Hotel Name||No. Of Nights|
|Milan||Three Star Hotel Milan or similar||1|
|Lake Como||Four Star Hotel Lake Como or similar||1|
|Venice||Four Star Hotel Venice or similar||1|
|Florence||Three Star Hotel Florence or similar||1|
|Rome||Three Star Hotel Rome or similar||2|
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
For Departure Dates just call 7350530009 / 7350540009 / 7350550009
- MILAN CITY TOUR WITH LAST SUPPER - AFTERNOON
- Guided Walking Tour of Venice
- Guided Walking Tour Of Florence
- Half Day Pisa Tour
- Illumination tour of Rome
1. Vehicle as per Itinerary
2. One way Hotel to Airport Transfer in Rome
1. 5% GST on total Tour cost
2. Cost of Meals (Lunch & Dinner)
3. City Tax – To be paid directly by the passenger at the Hotel
4. Cost of Sightseeing ( Except Above)
5. Medical Insurance
6. Any personal expenses i.e. Laundry, Tips, Phone etc.
7. Anything which is not mentioned in Inclusions.
8. Any surcharge applicable during your travel dates.
9. Transfers to the departure point of Tours and Attraction.