Day 1:India - Zurich- Lucerne/Interlaken/Engelberg
Arrive at Zurich international airport. Transfer yourself to station located on the airport. Validate your Swiss Rail Pass and take a train to lucerne/Interlaken/ Engelberg/Grindelwald depending on the choice of your apartment. Arrive and Check in to your apartment. Later day is free at leisure. Overnight.
Day 2:Day Trip To Mt Titlis
After breakfast take a train to Engelberg. Engelberg is a small town in a valley surrounded by mountains. Start your Fun filled day by taking three stages of cable cars to go up to Mt, Titlis 3020 meter above the sea level. Your Mt. Titlis ticket also includes the Ice Flyer to take you upto the Glacier Park where you can enjoy snow activities on the top. Later depart for Lucerne by late afternoon. Evening go for Lake Lucerne Cruise. (FREE WITH YOUR SWISS RAIL PASS). Return back and overnight.
Day 3:Day Trip To Mt Jungrau
After morning breakfast, depart for your visit to Mt jungrau. Take a train to Lauterbrunnen where you can stop and take a Post bus to see Trummblebach Glacier Falls (Entrance not Included). Later take a cog wheel train upto the Jungfraujoch – Top of Europe, the highest railway station in Europe. Return back and overnight.
Day 4:Day Trip To Bern & Mt.Rigi
Mount Rigi is known as ‘Queen of Mountains’ is very easy access from Lucerne (FREE WITH SWISS RAIL PASS). Take 60 Minute Boat Ride and 30 Minute Cogwheel train ride up to the Summit where you can have a beautiful panoramic view of Alps, looking out over 13 lakes across all Central Switzerland. Later afternoon take a trip to Bern—The Capital City ( 1 Hr). Opt for audio tours available from Tourist Office or Railway Station. Return back and overnight.
Day 5:Day Trip To Geneva & Montreux
Today morning take a train to Geneva. Arrive at Geneva and you can opt for a Guided City Tour of Geneva. Visit the main landmarks of Geneva Floral Clock, United Nations, Jet d’Eau and many more. Later take a train to Montreux where you can opt for a visit to medieval Chillon Castle (Free with Swiss Rail Pass). Return back and Overnight.
Day 6:Day Trip To Lugano
Visit by train The Italian side of Switzerland Lugano. It is a Swiss town with an Italian flavour. You can either opt for Cruising along the Lake Lugano or explore the city by taking a 40 minute train ride. Later take a train to Melide for Swiss Miniature where you can see 120 top Swiss attractions in Miniature!!! Return back and Overnight.
Day 7:Day Trip To Zurich
Today morning take a train to Zurich. Arrive Zurich and opt for Trolly Experience – a unique city tour in tram with audio guide goes on for 2 Hrs. Later take a train to Schaffahausen arrive and take post bus to Rhine Falls visit the largest falls in Europe. Return back and overnight.
Day 8:Lucerne/Interlaken/Engelberg/Grindelwald - Zurich - India
After Breakfast Depart And Take A Train To Zurich Early In The Morning For Your Flight Back To India.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
1. Swiss Rail Pass - 2nd Class Saver, 8 Days Consecutive
- Mt.Titlis With Ice Flyer
4. Family Bonanza Offer Child Below 16 Travel Free With Parents
1. 5% GST on total Tour cost
2. Airfare & Visas
3. Cost of Meals (Lunch & Dinner)
4. City Tax – To be paid directly by the passenger at the Hotel
5. Cost of Sightseeing ( Except Above)
6. Medical Insurance
7. Any personal expenses i.e. Laundry, Tips, Phone etc.
8. Anything which is not mentioned in Inclusions.
9. Any surcharge applicable during your travel dates.
10. Transfers to the departure point of Tours and Attraction.
For Departure Dates just call 7350530009 / 7350540009 / 7350550009
|Engelberg||Titlis Resort or similar|
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
Any time is a good time to visit Switzerland. What's the best time depends on your plans. Below you'll find a general overview of what to expect throughout the year. If you are well prepared, you'll have a wonderful trip regardless of the time of year.
January/February: winter high season
March: early spring
April/May: low season
June: early summer
July/August: summer high season
September: perfect for outdoor activities
October: low season
November: low season and chilly.
- Swiss franc
Switzerland Tour Packages –
Book your Switzerland holiday packages with Namoh. Switzerland is a beautiful country surrounded by the majestic Alps on all sides. Travelers visit this place to enjoy the jaw-dropping natural beauty and to be charmed by the diversity resulting amalgamation of the French, German & Swiss cultures. Renting out an apartment in a Swiss town is an experience that you shall remember for a lifetime. Namoh helps you to choose your style of holiday trip, be it exclusive customized tour or an all-inclusive group tour.
Switzerland is loaded with alpine scenery and picturesque villages. It is widely known for the soaring snow-capped peaks, glittering blue lakes, emerald valleys, glaciers, and picture perfect lakesides. It is snuggled among the mountain valleys and lakes and offers world class international resorts. These resorts offer amazing activities like hiking, biking, skiing, paragliding and many other ravishing facilities to make you holiday a comfortable one. Cities like Zurich, Geneva and Lausanne offer amazing museums, galleries, historic buildings, and music festivals. The capital Bern , is a stunning medieval old town.
Namoh offers you Switzerland Tour packages from Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Delhi, Jaipur and other major cities of India. We try our best to serve our customers with utmost comfort through our prompt communication and network of offices around the nation. Most of our team members have already been to the destination and that will surely add value to your holiday. Our strong suit is we serve vegetarian as well as Jain food on all our group tours. So hurry up, and plan your Switzerland holiday trip with us so that you can create fresh and warm memories to cherish, while we take care of the rest!