Day 1:India – Zurich-Lucerne
Arrive at Zurich International Airport and transfer to Lucerne by validating your Swiss Rail Pass.Arrive Lucerne and transfer toyour Hotel and check in (Standard Check in time is 1400 Hrs).In the evening depart for Lake Lucerne Cruise(FREE WITH SWISS RAIL PASS)
Start your Fun filled day by taking three stages of cable cars to go up to Mt, Titlis 3020 meter above the sea level. Your Mt. Titlis ticket also includes the Ice Flyer to take you upto the Glacier Park where you can enjoy snow activities on the top. Later depart for Lucerne by late afternoon. Evening go for Lake Lucerne Cruise. (FREE WITH YOUR SWISS RAIL PASS). Return back to Engelberg and overnight in Engelberg.
After breakfast you can opt for either City Tour Of Lucerne (At additional cost)Or Transfer to Mt Rigi Excursion.(FREE WITH SWISS RAIL PASS). Ride on a cable car and the world's oldest cogwheel train to marvel at the wondrous scenery from Mount Rigi - the Queen of the Swiss Mountains. Return back to Hotel. Overnight in Switzerland.
After breakfast check out and transfer to station to board a train to Zurich.Arrive Zurich and transfer to airport to board a flight back home with wonderful memories of your trip
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
Switzerland Tour Packages –
Book your Switzerland holiday packages with Namoh. Switzerland is a beautiful country surrounded by the majestic Alps on all sides. Travelers visit this place to enjoy the jaw-dropping natural beauty and to be charmed by the diversity resulting amalgamation of the French, German & Swiss cultures. Renting out an apartment in a Swiss town is an experience that you shall remember for a lifetime. Namoh helps you to choose your style of holiday trip, be it exclusive customized tour or an all-inclusive group tour.
Switzerland is loaded with alpine scenery and picturesque villages. It is widely known for the soaring snow-capped peaks, glittering blue lakes, emerald valleys, glaciers, and picture perfect lakesides. It is snuggled among the mountain valleys and lakes and offers world class international resorts. These resorts offer amazing activities like hiking, biking, skiing, paragliding and many other ravishing facilities to make you holiday a comfortable one. Cities like Zurich, Geneva and Lausanne offer amazing museums, galleries, historic buildings, and music festivals. The capital Bern , is a stunning medieval old town.
Namoh offers you Switzerland Tour packages from Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Delhi, Jaipur and other major cities of India. We try our best to serve our customers with utmost comfort through our prompt communication and network of offices around the nation. Most of our team members have already been to the destination and that will surely add value to your holiday. Our strong suit is we serve vegetarian as well as Jain food on all our group tours. So hurry up, and plan your Switzerland holiday trip with us so that you can create fresh and warm memories to cherish, while we take care of the rest!
Any time is a good time to visit Switzerland. What's the best time depends on your plans. Below you'll find a general overview of what to expect throughout the year. If you are well prepared, you'll have a wonderful trip regardless of the time of year.
January/February: winter high season
March: early spring
April/May: low season
June: early summer
July/August: summer high season
September: perfect for outdoor activities
October: low season
November: low season and chilly.
- Swiss franc
|Lucerne||Four Star Hotel or similar|
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
For Departure Dates just call 7350530009 / 7350540009 / 7350550009
1. Land Package Only
- Orientation Tour of Lucerne
- Lake Lucerne Cruise
- Mt Titlis with Swiss Pass(2nd Class Ticket)
1. 5% GST on total Tour cost
2. Cost of Meals (Lunch & Dinner)
3. City Tax – To be paid directly by the passenger at the Hotel
4. Cost of Sightseeing ( Except Above)
5. Medical Insurance
6. Any personal expenses i.e. Laundry, Tips, Phone etc.
7. Anything which is not mentioned in Inclusions.
8. Any surcharge applicable during your travel dates.
9. Transfers to the departure point of Tours and Attraction.