Day 1:India – Zurich/Geneva-Zermatt
Arrive at Zurich/Genava International Airport and transfer to Montreux.Arrive Zermatt and transfer to your Hotel and check in (Standard Check in time is 1400 Hrs). evening is free at leisure. Overnight in Zermatt.
After morning depart for Gornergratt Enjoy breathtaking, all-round views of 29 peaks above 4000 meters, with the Matterhorn right in the centre. Overnight in Zermatt.
Day 3:Zermat-Zurich/Geneva - India
After breakfast check out and transfer airport to board a flight back home with wonderful memories of your trip
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
Switzerland Tour Packages –
Book your Switzerland holiday packages with Namoh. Switzerland is a beautiful country surrounded by the majestic Alps on all sides. Travelers visit this place to enjoy the jaw-dropping natural beauty and to be charmed by the diversity resulting amalgamation of the French, German & Swiss cultures. Renting out an apartment in a Swiss town is an experience that you shall remember for a lifetime. Namoh helps you to choose your style of holiday trip, be it exclusive customized tour or an all-inclusive group tour.
Switzerland is loaded with alpine scenery and picturesque villages. It is widely known for the soaring snow-capped peaks, glittering blue lakes, emerald valleys, glaciers, and picture perfect lakesides. It is snuggled among the mountain valleys and lakes and offers world class international resorts. These resorts offer amazing activities like hiking, biking, skiing, paragliding and many other ravishing facilities to make you holiday a comfortable one. Cities like Zurich, Geneva and Lausanne offer amazing museums, galleries, historic buildings, and music festivals. The capital Bern , is a stunning medieval old town.
Namoh offers you Switzerland Tour packages from Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Delhi, Jaipur and other major cities of India. We try our best to serve our customers with utmost comfort through our prompt communication and network of offices around the nation. Most of our team members have already been to the destination and that will surely add value to your holiday. Our strong suit is we serve vegetarian as well as Jain food on all our group tours. So hurry up, and plan your Switzerland holiday trip with us so that you can create fresh and warm memories to cherish, while we take care of the rest!
Any time is a good time to visit Switzerland. What's the best time depends on your plans. Below you'll find a general overview of what to expect throughout the year. If you are well prepared, you'll have a wonderful trip regardless of the time of year.
January/February: winter high season
March: early spring
April/May: low season
June: early summer
July/August: summer high season
September: perfect for outdoor activities
October: low season
November: low season and chilly.
- Swiss franc
|Zermatt||Four Star Hotel or similar|
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
For Departure Dates just call 7350530009 / 7350540009 / 7350550009
1. Land Package Only
- Visit to Gornergratt
1. 5% GST on total Tour cost
2. Cost of Meals (Lunch & Dinner)
3. City Tax – To be paid directly by the passenger at the Hotel
4. Cost of Sightseeing ( Except Above)
5. Medical Insurance
6. Any personal expenses i.e. Laundry, Tips, Phone etc.
7. Anything which is not mentioned in Inclusions.
8. Any surcharge applicable during your travel dates.
9. Transfers to the departure point of Tours and Attraction.