Day 1:India - Zurich
Arrive Zurich International Airport. Arrive and transfer to your hotel and check in. Later magnificent Rhine Falls. Visit the falls and later depart for an Orientation Tour of Zurich. On completion of the tour transfer to Hotel and check in. Overnight in Zurich. Platform visit and Boat tour would be additional at cost.
Day 2:Zurich - Lucerne
After morning breakfast check out and transfer to Lucerne (52 Kms / 45 min). Arrive and transfer to your Hotel and check in. In the afternoon transfer for Shopping for 2 Hrs. Later transfer to Cruise Pier to opt for a Lake Lucerne Cruise. Overnight in Lucerne.
After breakfast transfer to Engelberg and start your Fun filled day by taking three stages of cable cars to go up to Mt. Titlis 3020 meter above the sea level. Your Mt. Titlis ticket also includes the Ice Flyer to take you up to the Glacier Park where you can enjoy snow activities on the top. Before transfer back to Lucerne in the afternoon stop at Restaurant of your choice if you wish to opt for Lunch. Arrive Lucerne by late afternoon. Explore Lucerne visit the Kappel Brucke Bridge and Lion Monument. Go for Visit to very famous Transport Museum of Switzerland (Entrance Not Included). Overnight in Lucerne.
Day 4:Lucerne - Bern - Interlaken
Today morning after breakfast check out and transfer to Bern (167 Kms / 2.55Hrs). Free time at Bern.You can opt for Audio guide for Bern tour. Visit the main landmarks of the City. Later transfer to Interlaken (47 Kms / 1 Hrs). Arrive Interlaken. Transfer to your hotel and check in. You have a free evening to explore this beautiful city to your interest. You can opt for a cruise on Lake Thun or Lake Brienz. Overnight in Interlaken.
Day 5:Interlaken (Jungfraujoch, Trumellbach Falls)
After breakfast transfer to Trummblebach Glacier Falls (Entrance not Included). Later transfer to Lauterbrunnen station to take a cog wheel train up to the Jungfraujoch – Top of Europe, the highest railway station in Europe. You can opt for your lunch on Top. Return to Interlaken in the evening and Overnight in Interlaken.
Day 6:Interlaken - Zermatt
After breakfast depart for famous car free resort of Switzerland, Zermatt (111 Kms / 2.5 Hrs). Car will drop you off at Tasch from where you are required to catch a train to Zermatt (Cost needs to be paid directly at Station). Arrive Zermatt and make your own way to Hotel. Check in. Rest of the day is free to explore this beautiful city to your interest. Opt for a excursion to Gornergratt or Matterhorn Glacier Paradise. Late afternoon discover the mountain climbing history by opting for a visit to Alpine Museum. Overnight in Zermatt.
Day 7:Zermatt- Geneva
After morning breakfast checkout and transfer to Geneva (232 km / 3 hr) Arrive Geneva. Arrive and transfer to your hotel and check in. Later depart for an Orientation Tour of Geneva visit the main landmarks of the city. Overnight in Geneva.
Day 8:Geneva - India
Early morning transfer to Geneva International airport to board your flight back home with wonderful memories of your tour.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
- Visit to Rhine Falls
- Orientation Tour of Lucerne
- Mt.Titlis With Ice Flyer
- Orientation Walking Tour of Bern
- City Tour Of Geneva
1. One way Transfer from Hotel to Airport
2. Vehicle at Disposal for 8 days
1. 5% GST on total Tour cost
2. Cost of Meals (Lunch & Dinner)
3. City Tax – To be paid directly by the passenger at the Hotel
4. Cost of Sightseeing ( Except Above)
5. Medical Insurance
6. Any personal expenses i.e. Laundry, Tips, Phone etc.
7. Anything which is not mentioned in Inclusions.
8. Any surcharge applicable during your travel dates.
9. Transfers to the departure point of Tours and Attraction.
For Departure Dates just call 7350530009 / 7350540009 / 7350550009
|Zurich||Three Star Hotel Zurich or similar|
|Lucerne||Four Star Hotel or similar|
|Interlaken||Four Star Hotel Interlaken or similar|
|Zermatt||Four Star Hotel or similar|
|Geneva||Four Star Hotel Geneva or similar|
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
Any time is a good time to visit Switzerland. What's the best time depends on your plans. Below you'll find a general overview of what to expect throughout the year. If you are well prepared, you'll have a wonderful trip regardless of the time of year.
January/February: winter high season
March: early spring
April/May: low season
June: early summer
July/August: summer high season
September: perfect for outdoor activities
October: low season
November: low season and chilly.
- Swiss franc
Switzerland Tour Packages –
Book your Switzerland holiday packages with Namoh. Switzerland is a beautiful country surrounded by the majestic Alps on all sides. Travelers visit this place to enjoy the jaw-dropping natural beauty and to be charmed by the diversity resulting amalgamation of the French, German & Swiss cultures. Renting out an apartment in a Swiss town is an experience that you shall remember for a lifetime. Namoh helps you to choose your style of holiday trip, be it exclusive customized tour or an all-inclusive group tour.
Switzerland is loaded with alpine scenery and picturesque villages. It is widely known for the soaring snow-capped peaks, glittering blue lakes, emerald valleys, glaciers, and picture perfect lakesides. It is snuggled among the mountain valleys and lakes and offers world class international resorts. These resorts offer amazing activities like hiking, biking, skiing, paragliding and many other ravishing facilities to make you holiday a comfortable one. Cities like Zurich, Geneva and Lausanne offer amazing museums, galleries, historic buildings, and music festivals. The capital Bern , is a stunning medieval old town.
Namoh offers you Switzerland Tour packages from Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Delhi, Jaipur and other major cities of India. We try our best to serve our customers with utmost comfort through our prompt communication and network of offices around the nation. Most of our team members have already been to the destination and that will surely add value to your holiday. Our strong suit is we serve vegetarian as well as Jain food on all our group tours. So hurry up, and plan your Switzerland holiday trip with us so that you can create fresh and warm memories to cherish, while we take care of the rest!