Day 1:India - Madrid
Arrive at Madrid international airport. Make your own way to your hotel and check in. Later day is free at leisure. Overnight in Madrid.
After morning breakfast, make your own way and reach the nearest bus stop for Madrid city tour by using your Hop on Hop of bus pass. Make sure to visit Royal Palace, the Sabatini Gardens and Campo del Moro, located in the city centre. The church of San Francisco El Grande, the fountains of Paseo del Prado, the Toledo Bridge, the Prado Museum, and Puerta de Alcalá are also good examples of this splendid style. Overnight in Madrid
Day 3:Madrid - Seville
After breakfast, make your own way to the train station for your train to Seville. Arrive at Seville and transfer to your hotel on your own and check in. Evening you can walk or lounge at one of the bars on the banks of Guadalquiver River. Overnight in Seville.
After morning breakfast, make your own way and reach the departure point of guided city tour of Seville. Visit the cathedral, Santa Cruz quarter, The Reales Alcázares (Royal Fortresses), Statue of Don Juan, Statue of Peter I. In the evening make your own way to the departure point of Flamenco Show. Experience authentic dance of Spain in Flamenco show. Later make your own way to your hotel. Overnight in Seville.
Day 5:Seville - Valencia
After morning breakfast, make your own way to the station for your train to Valencia. Arrive at Valencia and make your own way to your hotel and check in. Later day is free at leisure. Overnight in Valencia.
Day 6:Valencia - Ibiza
After morning breakfast, make your own way to the Valencia airport for your flight to Ibiza. Arrive at Ibiza and make your own way to your hotel and check in. Later day is free at leisure to explore on your own. Overnight in Ibiza.
After morning breakfast, day is free at leisure to enjoy on your own. It's well-known for the lively nightlife scene in Ibiza Town. You can enjoy night parties in some of the night clubs. Overnight in Ibiza.
Day 8:Ibiza - Barcelona
After morning breakfast, make your own way to the Ibiza airport for your flight to Barcelona. Arrive at Barcelona and make your own way to your hotel and check in. Later day is free at leisure to explore on your own. Overnight in Barcelona.
After morning breakfast, make your own way and reach at the nearest bus stop for Barcelona city tour by using your Hop on Hop off bus pass. Make sure to visit façade of Cathedral, the façade of Sagrada Familia, Olympic Village, Columbus monument, Montjuïc Mountain where you will be able to see the Olympic Stadium and Sant Jordi Palace. Evening is at leisure. Overnight in Barcelona.
After morning breakfast, you can opt to go for half day Monteserrat tour from Barcelona. Enjoy a visit to the Royal Basilica on Montserrat Mountain's Natural Park. Later day is free at leisure to explore on your own. Overnight in Barcelona.
Day 11:Barcelona - India
After morning breakfast, depart for Barcelona airport for your flight back to India with wonderful memories of your trip.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
Summer:June To Sep
Winter:Dec To Feb
For Departure Dates just call 7350530009 / 7350540009 / 7350550009
|Madrid||3 Star Hotel Madrid or similar|
|Seville||3 Star Hotel Seville or similar|
|Valencia||3 Star Hotel Valencia or similar|
|Ibiza||3 Star Hotel Ibiza or similar|
|Barcelona||3 Star Hotel Barcelona or similar|
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
- Hop on Hop off bus pass in Madrid
- Walking Tour Of Seville
- Flamenco Show
- Hop on Hop off bus pass in Barcelona
1. 2nd class one way train ticket from Madrid to Seville
2. 2nd class one way train ticket from Seville to Valencia
1. 5% GST on total Tour cost
2. Cost of Meals (Lunch & Dinner)
3. City Tax – To be paid directly by the passenger at the Hotel
4. Cost of Sightseeing ( Except Above)
5. Medical Insurance
6. Any personal expenses i.e. Laundry, Tips, Phone etc.
7. Anything which is not mentioned in Inclusions.
8. Any surcharge applicable during your travel dates.
9. Transfers to the departure point of Tours and Attraction.
We agree with the sentiment apocryphally attributed to Ernest Hemingway: “If you visit only one foreign country in your lifetime, make it Spain,” Don Ernesto supposedly said. He might have added that after your first visit, you might not be tempted to go anywhere else. No other country is quite as flamboyantly romantic as Spain.
Even before Hemingway first visited in 1922 to write about trout and tuna fishing, 19th-century European writers and painters had mythologized Spain as the quintessential romantic country. It was the land of Moors and Gypsies, of swirling flamenco skirts and narrow-hipped matadors. It was the land of such legendary heroes as El Cid, such wise fools as Don Quijote, and of kings with such names as Pedro the Cruel and Alfonso the Wise. Hemingway’s contribution was to give that romance both a macho gloss and an air of tragic loss.