Arrive at Airport chk in Apartment Day free at leisure Overnight in Madrid
Madrid City tour by using Hop on Hop off bus pass Overnight in Madrid
Day free at leisure Overnight in Madrid
Depart for Train to Seville Arrive at Seville and check in to your apartment Day free at Leisure Overnight in Seville
Seville City tour by using Hop on Hop off bus pass Overnight in Seville
Day free at Leisure Overnight in Seville
Depart for your flight to Barcelona (Flight not included) Arrive at Barcelona and check in to your apartment Overnight in Barcelona
Barcelona city tour using Hop on Hop off bus pass Overnight in Barcelona
Day free at Leisure Overnight in Barcelona
Breakfast at hotel Depart for your flight to India
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
Summer:June To Sep
Winter:Dec To Feb
For Departure Dates just call 7350530009 / 7350540009 / 7350550009
|Madrid||3 Star Hotel Madrid or similar|
|Seville||3 Star Hotel Seville or similar|
|Malaga||3 Star Hotel Malaga or similar|
|Granada||3 Star Hotel Granada or similar|
|Valencia||3 Star Hotel Valencia or similar|
|Barcelona||3 Star Hotel Barcelona or similar|
|Zaragoza||3 Star Hotel Zaragoza or similar|
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
- Prado Museum
- Royal Palace
- Half Day City Tour In Madrid
- Half Day Guided Walking City Tour with entrance to Santo Tome Church
- Walking Tour Of Seville
- Flamenco Show
- Seville Cathedral
- Half Day City Tour Ronda
- Guided City Tour Malaga
- Alhmbra Palace and Generalife Gardens
- Half Day Guided City Tour
- Sagrada Familia Church
- Half Day Guided City Tour In Barcelona
- City Tour Of Zaragoza
1. Economy Class Return Airfare Ex.Ahmedabad
2. Overseas Medical Insurance(Up to the Age of 60 years and for the duration of the Tour only. Additional Charges apply for passengers above the age of 60 years, with medical history and who is traveling for longer than of duration of the tour. )
5. 5% Government Service Tax
6. Airport Taxes.(Any increase in any Airport or Government Taxes will increase the tour Cost. The same must be borne by the passengers before or after booking is made for the Tour. Flamingo Transworld should not be held responsible for the same.)
7. Visa Charges of Spain
1. Tips are Compulsory in Europe. EUR 33.00 per person needs to be paid on the day of arrival to the Tour Manager.
2. Cost of Sightseeing (Except Above).
3. Any personal expenses i.e. Laundry, Tips, Phone calls etc.
4. Anything which is not mentioned in Inclusions.
5. Any surcharge applicable during your travel dates.
6. No Porterage Included. You have to carry your luggage on your own to your room.
7. All museums and Monuments are from outside unless mentioned in inclusions.
We agree with the sentiment apocryphally attributed to Ernest Hemingway: “If you visit only one foreign country in your lifetime, make it Spain,” Don Ernesto supposedly said. He might have added that after your first visit, you might not be tempted to go anywhere else. No other country is quite as flamboyantly romantic as Spain.
Even before Hemingway first visited in 1922 to write about trout and tuna fishing, 19th-century European writers and painters had mythologized Spain as the quintessential romantic country. It was the land of Moors and Gypsies, of swirling flamenco skirts and narrow-hipped matadors. It was the land of such legendary heroes as El Cid, such wise fools as Don Quijote, and of kings with such names as Pedro the Cruel and Alfonso the Wise. Hemingway’s contribution was to give that romance both a macho gloss and an air of tragic loss.