Arrive at Athens International Airport. On arrival in Athens, you will be met and transferred to your hotel. In the evening you can optionally enjoy Athens by Night tour. Overnight in Athens.
After breakfast depart for the Full Day Tour to Agena, Hydra Poros. Depart from marina Trocadero to Hydra. Here you have free time for a walk or a swim. At afternoon embarkation and sail for Aegina past through Poros and seashore of Peloponissos. Late afternoon we arrive to Aegina where you have time for a swim. Optional excursion, by bus, to the fine preserved Temple of Afea Athena. Return back to hotel. Overnight in Athens.
After morning breakfast check out & transfer to Port. Arrive Santorini and transfer to hotel. Evening is free to explore on your own. Overnight in Santorini.
After breakfast, explore the beautiful island of Santorini. Overnight in Santorini. Santorini Island: Santorini differs from the other islands in the group thanks to its geological morphology, the result of action by a volcano now dormant. The landscape on the western side of the island, where towering cliffs crowned by tiny and blindingly white housesplunge straight into the depths of the sea. Among the best bathing beaches, some of which are with black sand and others with pebbles are Kamari, Armeni ,Amoudi, Baxedes , Perissa, Monolithos and KokkiniParalia.
After breakfast, check out and transfer to port to catch ferry for Mykonos. Arrive Mykonos and transfer to hotel and check in. evening will be at leisure for you to explore the city or enjoy the night life in bars & clubs in Mykonos town. Overnight in Mykonos.
Today after breakfast, spend your day walking through the narrow streets in Mykonos town on the beach and try amazing cocktails & fruit punches. Overnight in Mykonos. Mykonos Island: The capital of the island, Hora or Mykonos Town is particularly charming and considered as one of the most beautiful little cities of the Cyclades. It is representative of the island’s architecture which is typically Cycladic with whitewashed cubic houses with flat roofs, blue doors and windows, narrow paved streets, flowered balconies and a picturesque and magical atmosphere.
After breakfast check out & transfer to port to board a ferry for Athens. On arrival depart for city tour of Athens. Visit all of the famous Athens sites on a City Tour (on SIC BASIS) including the Temple of Olympian Zeus, Hadrian’s Arch and the famous Acropolis. Return back to hotel. Overnight in Athens.
After breakfast check out & make your way to board a flight back to India.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
Greece is a country in southeastern Europe with thousands of islands throughout the Aegean and Ionian seas. Influential in ancient times, it's often called the cradle of Western civilization. Athens, its capital, retains landmarks including the 5th-century B.C. Acropolis citadel with the Parthenon temple. Greece is also known for its beaches, from the black sands of Santorini to the party resorts of Mykonos.
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
The warmest period of summer is usually the last ten days of July and the first ten days of August. Autumn is considered the most beautiful season in the most regions of Greece even more pleasant than spring. This season also has long periods of hot. Often in the southern Greece and islands lasts until mid - December.