Click Image for Gallery
Arrive at Johannesburg airport and take free shuttle from the Airport transfers to hotel. Overnight at Johannesburg Hotel.
Day 2:JOHANNESBURG – PILANESBERG NATIONAL PARK (ONLY TRANSFERS)
After breakfast depart for Bakubang /Kwa Maritane Game Lodge.A mere two-hour drive from the hustle and bustle of Johannesburg and ten minutes from Sun City, lies a place of breath-taking beauty and serenity. A place called Bakubang Bush Lodge. Concealed in the rich expanses of the malaria-free Pilanesberg National Park, Bakubang, or “People of the Hippo”, offers you everything you need to get in touch with the bush. Enjoy Evening Game drive Child Below 6 years are not allowed in Game Drives Please note Check-in time in Sun City is 1500hrs
Day 3:PILANESBERG NATIONAL PARK - SUN CITY (SHUTTLE TRANSFERS)
After breakfast departs for Sun City by coach. Deep in the heart of the bushveld, at the heart of an ancient volcano, lays sensational Sun City. Africa’s Kingdom of Pleasure comprises four marvelous hotels, all offering the fantastic facilities of this legendary resort. When it comes to facilities, Sun City offers an enormous range of things to do – both indoors and outdoors. Scintillating entertainment: shows in the Sun City theatre, games and video arcade, a selection of movies in the cinema complex. Wonderful selection of shops and boutiques stocking souvenirs and mementoes of your stay at one of the greatest resorts of them all! Check in and enjoy the balance of the day at leisure. )(All activities are at own expense)
Day 4:SUN CITY – JOHANNESBURG – GEORGE (ONLY TRANSFERS)
After breakfast depart to Johannesburg and take flight for George. Overnight at George.
Day 5:GEORGE - TSITSITKAMA NATIONAL PARK - BLOUKRANS BRIDGE - GEORGE (10 HRS CAR WITH DRIVER
Morning depart from George via Tsitsikamma National Park. George is located on the South Eastern coast of Africa, this major sea port and tourist destination is set along the beautiful shores of Algoa Bay. The Tsitsikamma National Park is an 80 km long coastal strip between Nature's Valley and the mouth of the Storms River. In the park the visitors finds an almost untouched natural landscape, Enroute stop at Bloukran’s bridge – Bloukran’s Bungy a Proud Guinness World Record Holder for the Highest Commercial Bungee Jump in the World at 216m! Bloukran’s Bridge and Bungee Jump as an optional activity. You can also have an opportunity to have a short walk on suspension bridge, overnight in George. Add on:• Bungy Jump: ZAR890.00 per person approx• Bloukran’s Bridge Walk is ZAR 120 per person approx• Bloukran’s Bridge walk not allowed for child below 6yrs
Day 6:GEORGE - OUDTSHROON – GEORGE (ON GARDEN ROUTE) (10 HRS CAR WITH DRIVER)
Morning depart for a day trip to Oudtshoorn .Visit Ostrich Farm. Come face to face With the biggest bird in the world. Cango Ostrich Farm offers comprehensive and complete information regarding the ostrich - and ostrich industry. Visit the Cango Caves - one of the world’s great natural wonders, sculptured by nature through the ages - fascinating limestone formations in a wide variety of colors. An underground wonder world, International renowned as one of the world’s great natural wonders sculpted by nature through the ages; their fascinating limestone formation occurs in a variety of ways. Evening arrive George
Day 7:GEORGE / KNYSNA - CAPE TOWN (10 HRS CAR WITH DRIVER)
Morning depart for Cape Town, The Garden Route is probably South Africa’s most celebrated area, a stretch of coast heralded as one of the country’s highlights. Its stunning sscenery is a major attribute of the town. After having lunch in Cape Town departs for Signal Hill. Have stunning view of the city from the top of the mountain. Overnight at Hotel in Cape Town
Day 8:CAPETOWN CITY ORIENTATION TOUR (10 HRS CAR WITH DRIVER)
Morning depart for Table Mountain and half day City Orientation Tour. Ascend Table Mountain for unforgettable sweeping views (weather permitting & Non refundable). Here we can see Table Mountain from the same perspective as the early settlers did when they sailed into Table Bay. Return to the city through Malay Quarter, company gardens, house of Parliament and pass by the Castle of Good Hope. Travel to the Victoria and Alfred Waterfront. Table mountain entrance tickets are weather permitting] & overnight at Hotel.
Day 9:CAPE PENINSULA TOUR (10 HRS CAR WITH DRIVER)
Morning depart for full day Cape Peninsula tour. Travel at a pace that allows you to explore the beauty of the Cape Peninsula. Visit Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve along one of South Africa’s most scenic routes, passing Hout Bay and the dramatic view from Chapman’s Peak Drive. Enjoy a cruise to Seal Island, to view seals and sea birds at Duiker Island (weather permitting). Take Funicular ride and experience beautiful Cape Point Nature Reserve, where (by tradition) two marine ecosystems meet, is the Highlight. Visit Boulders beach to see Jackass Penguins
Day 10:CAPETOWN (10 HRS CAR WITH DRIVER)
After breakfast Day free at leisure and enjoy shopping in Cape Town.Optional Adventure ActivityPassenger interested in doing Adventure activity Like Skydiving, Shark Cage diving can do on Sky diving (weather permitting): ZAR 2500 approx + ZAR 700 Approx Pen Drive + transfers ZAR350per person approx = ZAR 3500 Approx Shark Cage diving (weather permitting): ZAR 1350 – ZAR 1450 Approx + transfers = ZAR 2000 Approx **Please note transfer cost will also be applicable for Passengers Going to watch Sky Divers….
Depart for Cape Town Airport for your flight back Home.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis
- Daily Buffet Breakfast
- Airport Transfers
- All Tours & Transfers on SIC Basis
- GST extra
- Personal expenses (mini bar, Telephone, laundry etc.)
- Optional tour, extra food and beverage
- VOA, Airport tax, Visa Fees not mentioned in inclusions is excluded
- Guide Tipping
- Travel Insurance
- Any meals not mentioned in Inclusions
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1500 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1200 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable. High Season / Special Events will be applicable if booked during surcharge period
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel.
- Anything which is not there in Inclusions
Hotel Details -
3 Star Category -
4 Star Category -
5 Star Category -
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
South Africa Tour Packages –
Book your South Africa holiday packages with Namoh. South Africa is a diverse and beautiful country with varied cultures, intriguing wildlife, stunning scenery, and remarkable beaches that makes it a haven for travelers around the world. Flamingo Transworld helps you to choose your style of holiday trip, be it exclusive customized tour or an all-inclusive group tour.
Tourist will get to see the African scenery, golden savannah, hauntingly beautiful deserts and more. South Africa is home to some of the world’s most luxurious private resorts and lodges. It has something for wildlife lovers as well. They will get a chance to see the “Big Five”, lion, buffalo, leopard, rhino, and elephant. Some of South Africa’s major attractions include corals, shark dives, and mountain ranges, white water rafting and golden beaches. During the South Africa trip, tourists can learn about the nation’s history in Cape Town, while indulging themselves in the urban vibe offered by this beautiful city.
Namoh offers you South Africa tour packages from Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Delhi, Jaipur and other major cities of India. We try our best to serve our customers with utmost comfort through our prompt communication and network of offices around the nation. Most of our team members have already been to the destination and that will surely add value to your holiday. We specialize in serving vegetarian as well as Jain food on all our group tours. So hurry up, and plan your South Africa holiday trip with us so that you can create fresh and warm memories to cherish, while we take care of the rest!
South Africa does not really experience four distinct seasons. Throughout South Africa the transitional seasons of Autumn and Spring tend to be very short. Most analysis of climate is done using the assumption that January is mid-summer and July min-winter.
South African rand