Click Image for Gallery
Day 1: Arrival Bali
Welcome to Bali! Post-immigration and custom procedures, you will be greeted by our local representative who will assist you with your transfer to the hotel. Spend the rest of the day at leisure and later enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2: Bali – Kintamani Tour + Ubud Tour
After a hearty breakfast.You will be taken on a full day Barong Kintamani tour. The highlight of this tour is the magnificent view of Mount and Lake Batur with the smoky Agung Volcano in the background. En route, stop at Singapadu village to see the Barong & Keris dance performance, Celuk - the center of gold and silver works, Mas - the center of woodcarvings, Ubud - the center of Balinese paintings, and Goa Gajah (Elephant Cave) and the holy springs of Tirta Empul at tampaksiring. After proceed to Ubud tour ,Return back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 3: Bali – Water Sport and Tanah Lot Temple
After a hearty breakfast. You are taken to Benoa for water sports in the morning. Enjoy watersports at Tanjung Benoa with an amazing view from the sky with Parasailing. Take Banana Boat ride and also experience the pleasure of high speeds on Jet Ski. Please ride with the instructor for safety. After you enjoy the water sports, get back to the hotel for a quick change before you proceed for the sunset tour to Tanah Lot. In the afternoon, you will be picked up to visit to the sacred Tanah Lot. Temple built on an ocean rock on the exotic west coast of Bali and eyewitness the beautiful sunset in Tanah Lot. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4: Transfer to Private Pool Villa
After Breakfast,you will be transfered to Private Pool Villa,The day is at leisure today for you to spend it as you like. Either spend it on leisure or choose between Sunset Dinner Cruise, Uluwatu Kecak Dance with or without Dinner and many other tour options that our travel expert can suggest you.
Day 5: Private Pool Villa stay
The day is at leisure today for you to spend it as you like. Either spend it on leisure or choose between Sunset Dinner Cruise, Uluwatu Kecak Dance with or without Dinner and many other tour options that our travel expert can suggest you.
Day 6: Bali
After a hearty breakfast you are transferred in time to the airport to board your flight back home.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
3 Star Category -
Seminayak Marbella Pool Suite Seminayak Or Similar
4 Star Category -
Kuta Berry Glee kuta Or Similar
5 Star Category -
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis (3N in 4star & 2N in 1 Bedroom Private Pool Villa )
- Daily Buffet Breakfast
- Tanah lot Temple
- Full Day Kintamani & Ubud Tour
- Half Day Water Sports activity Tanjung Benoa Beach with Banana Boat
- Airpport Transfers
- All Tours & Transfers on SIC Basis
- GST extra
- Personal expenses (mini bar, Telephone, laundry etc.)
- Optional tour, extra food and beverage
- VOA, Airport tax, Visa Fees not mentioned in inclusions is excluded
- Guide Tipping
- Travel Insurance
- Any meals not mentioned in Inclusions
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1500 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1200 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable.High Season / Special Events will be applicable if booked during surcharge period
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel.
- Anything which is not there in Inclusions
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
About the place -
Bali is the best known of all the islands in Indonesia. Bali instantly evokes images of ancient temples, golden beaches, hotel resorts and hotel spas. Bali has an ambience that literally breathes 'exotic'.
Bali is actually a little bit of nearly everything most tourists would want out of a holiday destination - there's entertainment, there's culture, and there's pristine beaches with luxurious beach resorts and spas that are the ultimate in relaxation. Traditional crafts beckon the keen shopper and the most beautiful temples abound in Bali.
Bali is a very attractive destination as it's easy to get to, visa is available on arrival, many people are fluent in English, and the island is very tourist-friendly. Our package tour options to Bali take you to Denpasar, Kuta and Nusa Dua.
High season is during the months of July and August, during Easter Holidays, and Christmas / New Year (December till 1st week of January). This is the time Bali is the busiest. However, for many reasons, best time to come to Bali is April, May, June and September, just before and just after high season.
Things to carry :
- Flight tickets , Valid Passport ( At Least 6 months validity on last day of tour) , Visa , Photos , Travel Insurance Documents , Double vaccination certificate etc.
- Currency of country you are travelling to
- Required Medicines with Doctor's Prescription
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- International calling SIM Card
- Travel Adapter for charging your electronic gadgets, Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit (No Scissors, blades or sharp objects allowed in flight )
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Indian Snacks, Pickles , Chutney etc.