Arrive Singapore airport. Proceed for next flight to Bali. Arrive Bali airport. Pick up and transfer to Ubud Hotel.Overnight at Bali
BreaKfast at the hotel. Morning pick up for White water rafting. Overnight at Bali.
Breakfast at the hotel. Check out from the hotel @1200 hrs. Pick up and transfer to Seminyank hotel. En route enjoy Tanah lot temple. Overnight at Bali.
Breakfast at the hotel.Pick up and transfer to Benoa beach tour (1 round : Parasailing,jet ski,banana boat ride).Overnight at Bali.
Day 5:SINGAPORE - BALI
Breakfast at the hotel. Check out from the hotel. Pick up and transfer to Airport. Arrive Singapore airport and transfer to the hotel. Over Night at Singapore.
Breakfast at the hotel.Pick up for City tour with flyer. Afternoon proceed for sentoisa tour (cable car Plus sea aquarium Plus typhoon thetre Plus wings of time).Overnight at Singapore.
Breakfast at the hotel. Morning pick up for Universal studio. Overnight at Singapore.
Day 8:BACK HOME
Breakfast at the hotel. Later check out by 1200 hrs & depart for Airport for your flight back home.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
1. Airfare - (Ex-DELHI)
- Skyline Luge Sentosa
- Wings of Time
- Singapore Cable Car (Only Ticket )
- Universal Studio Singapore
- Singapore City Tour with Flyer
- Sea Aquarium Admission Ticket
- Tanah Lot Temple
- Water sport package
- White Water Rafting
- Benoa Beach Tour
2. Return Airport transfer and internal hotel transfers on private basis. ( Only in Bali )
1. 5% Government Tax Applicable On Total Tour Cost
2. Cost of lunch & Dinner.
3. Cost of personal expense
4. Cost of sightseeing except above
5. Any other item except Package Rates Includes
6. Travel Insurance
7. High season surcharge if any applicable
8. Supplement cost applicable for Airport transfers between 2200hrs to 0730hrs
9. Portages, Tips, Mineral Water, telephone, laundry any Items from minibar or fridge in rooms.
10. Singapore Visa fees: Rs.2700/- per person extra
|Singapore||Parc Sovereign Hotel - Albert St. or similar|
|Bali||Holiday Inn Express Bali Raya Kuta / Abirama Villa - Ubud or similar|
For Departure Dates just call 7350530009 / 7350540009 / 7350550009
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
High season is during the months of July and August, during Easter Holidays, and Christmas / New Year (December till 1st week of January). This is the time Bali is the busiest. However, for many reasons, best time to come to Bali is April, May, June and September, just before and just after high season.
- Indonesian Rupiah
Bali is the best known of all the islands in Indonesia. Bali instantly evokes images of ancient temples, golden beaches, hotel resorts and hotel spas. Bali has an ambience that literally breathes 'exotic'.
Bali is actually a little bit of nearly everything most tourists would want out of a holiday destination - there's entertainment, there's culture, and there's pristine beaches with luxurious beach resorts and spas that are the ultimate in relaxation. Traditional crafts beckon the keen shopper and the most beautiful temples abound in Bali.
Bali is a very attractive destination as it's easy to get to, visa is available on arrival, many people are fluent in English, and the island is very tourist-friendly. Our package tour options to Bali take you to Denpasar, Kuta and Nusa Dua.