Click Image for Gallery
Day 1:MANILA – ARRIVAL
Arrive at manila international airport and transfer you to your hotel in Manila. Manila is one of the oldest cities in Asia and capital of Philippines. With contradictions and surprises around every corner, the city is packed full of things to see, do, taste and experience. The rest of the day is free at leisure.
After Breakfast, immerse yourself into Philippines history at the Rizal Park named after Dr. Jose Rizal, Philippine national hero. You will pass by the American War Memorial, Cultural Center of Philippines and proceed to Intramuros also known as the Walled City that was considered as Manila itself during the Spanish colonial period. Well drive through the cobbled streets and visit San Agustin Church, Casa Manila, Manila Cathedral and Fort Santiago. After lunch well go shopping at the SM Mall of Asia.
Breakfast at the hotel. Private transfer from your hotel to the Domestic Airport for your flight to Cebu. Upon your arrival in Cebu, take a joint transfer to the beach resort. Rest of the day is free at leisure.
Breakfast at the hotel and day free at leisure.
Breakfast at the hotel, Private transfer from your hotel to the Domestic Airport for your flight to Boracay (Caticlan). Upon your arrival in Caticlan, take a joint transfer to the beach resort. Rest of the day is free at leisure.
Breakfast at the hotel and day free at leisure.
A free day for you to relax or do some last minute shopping before we take to you to the airport for your flight home.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
- Accommodation at the above mentioned hotel in Standard/ Base Category Room with Breakfast
- All transfers as per itinerary by AC coach
- Sightseeing as per the above mentioned itinerary
- English speaking Driver
- Meet & Greet at Airport by local representative
- GST extra
- Personal expenses (mini bar, Telephone, laundry etc.)
- Optional tour, extra food and beverage
- Flight ticket, VOA, Airport tax, Visa Fees not mentioned in inclusions is excluded
- Guide Tipping
- Travel Insurance
- Any meals not mentioned in Inclusions
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1500 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1200 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable.High Season / Special Events will be applicable if booked during surcharge period
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel.
- Anything which is not there in Inclusions
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
About the place -
The Philippines is a Southeast Asian country in the Western Pacific, comprising more than 7,000 islands. Its capital, Manila, is famous for its waterfront promenade and centuries-old Chinatown, Binondo. Intramuros, a walled city in colonial times, is the heart of Old Manila. It’s home to the baroque 17th-century San Agustin Church as well as Fort Santiago, a storied citadel and military prison.
Summer: Around March To May
Rainy:June To Nov
The Philippines is a tropical island. It has only two seasons: the wet and dry season. Of course, with the thousands of islands to discover, such as Cebu and Palawan, a summery feel is a requirement for the best trip to this gem in the Pacific. The dry season starts in late November and ends in May. The rainy seasons starts in June and lasts till October. September and October are often the typhoon season in the Philippines.
Things to carry :
- Flight tickets , Valid Passport ( At Least 6 months validity on last day of tour) , Visa , Photos , Travel Insurance Documents , Double vaccination certificate etc.
- Currency of country you are travelling to
- Required Medicines with Doctor's Prescription
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- International calling SIM Card
- Travel Adapter for charging your electronic gadgets, Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit (No Scissors, blades or sharp objects allowed in flight )
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Indian Snacks, Pickles , Chutney etc.