Click Image for Gallery
Itinerary : 3N Srinagar,1N Pahalagam, 1N Gulmarg
Day 01-ARRIVE SRINAGAR -
You will be met by our representative at the Srinagar airport. He will assist and transfer you to the deluxe houseboat. In the afternoon you take a shikara ride on Dal Lake, where you visit the floating vegetable gardens. While riding the Shikara's there are plenty of opportunities for bird watching with plentiful species including Kingfisher, Little Bittern, Common Pariah Kites, Grebe etc. Dinner and Overnight in Hotel.
Day 02-IN SRINAGAR: HALF DAY SIGHTSEEING -
Morning sightseeing of the Mughal Gardens, visiting Nishat Bagh built by Asaf Khan, the brother - in - law of Jehangir in 1632 AD, and Shalimar Bagh built by Jehangir for his wife empress Nur Jahan. All the gardens are situated on the banks of the Dal Lake with the Zabarwan hills in the background. Afternoon will be at your leisure for individual activities. Dinner and overnight in Hotel
Day 03-SRINAGAR – PAHALGAM -
After breakfast proceed to Pahalgam (The valley of shepherds).The total distance is about 96 kms, will be covered in about 3 hours. En-route, visiting the saffron fields of pampore, Awantipura Ruins (1100 years old temple of Lord Vishnu built by the King Awantivarman), and enjoy the beautiful countryside.Drive throught the pine forests. Arrive at Pahalgam and enjoy Lidder stream. Later walk along pony trails with a magnificent view of the mountains. overnight stay in hotel.
Day 04 -PAHALGAM – GULMARG -
After breakfast proceed to Gulmarg (Meadow of Flowers) 2730 mts. above the sea level. The distance of 130 kms will be covered in about 5 hours. Gulmarg has one of the best ski slopes in the world and highest golf course with 18 holes. If weather permits one can also have the view of Nanga Parbat, the naked mountain that is over 26,000 feets and dominates the entire region, also enjoy cable car (Gondola) for mountain ride upto khilangmarg.overnight stay in hotel.
Day 05-GULMARG – SRINAGAR -
After breakfast drive back to Srinagar. Dinner and overnight in hotel.
Day 06 -DEPARTURE FROM SRINAGAR -
After breakfast transfer to Srinagar airport for onward flight
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
Hotel Details -
Standard Package -
Srinagar Triden kashmir or Similar
Pahalgam Hotel highland or Similar
Gulmarg Gulmarg House or Similar
Deluxe Package -
Srinagar Hotel k2 inn or Similar
Pahalgam River view or Similar
Gulmarg Hotel gulamarg resort or Similar
Premium Package -
Srinagar Grand kaisar or Similar
Pahalgam Wild flower or Similar
Gulmarg Affarwat hotel or Similar
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis with breakfast
- (depending on the availability )
- A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. (ac will not run in hill area)
- All Permit fees and hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- Toll, Parking, driver’s Bata, road tax & fuel charges.
- Pick up From Airport/ Railway Station
- Drop at Airport/ Railway Station
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide charges, Tips, Entry Fees & Camera Charges if any
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Laundry, Liquors, Wine,Room Heater Charges Etc
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like cyclone, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client and directly payable on the spot).
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1400 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1100 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable (Eg. Gala Dinner , Festive Season Charges, Long weekend etc.)
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel
- Anything which is not included is excluded
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
About The Place –
The quaint town of Pahalgam is a scenic paradise, located in the state of Jammu & Kashmir, India, is adorned with a blanket of pine, cedar and conifer trees, surrounded by imposing mountain ranges, blessed with crystal-clear rivers Lidder and Seshnag, Pahalgam looks like a surreal portrait. Hundreds of miles away from the hustle and bustle of city life, Pahalgam serves as a delightful retreat for all, from adventure junkies to religious people. Enjoy a pony ride atop the steep hills or undertake a thrilling trek from Aru. Be mesmerized by the vastness of the snow-capped Kolahoi Glacier. You can also visit the nearby Amarnath Temple dedicated to Lord Shiva, attracting thousands of devotees annually. Betaab Valley is also a must-visit place and interestingly, the valley is named after a Bollywood movie which was shot there. Pahalgam also offers a host of adventure and sports activities, such as river rafting, skiing and golf. Experience the warm hospitality of the locals and get a chance to experience their simple lifestyle. Apart from its beauty, other aspects that add to the allureof the ' Valley of Shepherds' are its people, cuisine and culture.
Woodwork,Silk and Tweeds,Shawls,Papier-mache,Carpets
Rainy - July to September
Winter - November to January
Summer - April to July
Hindi / English / Urdu.
Things to carry :
- Flight /Train tickets , Passport and Aadhar Card as ID Proof , Photos , Double Vaccination Certificate
- Keep some cash as ATM is not available at all the places
- Required Medicines
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- SIM Card which has range to location you are travelling
- Chargers for charging your electronic gadgets , Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit
- Mosquito Repellents
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Snacks, Pickles , Chutneys etc.
Kashmir 5N/6D ( 3N Srinagar, 1N Pahalgam, 1N Gulmarg )