Day 01: Arrive Delhi
Upon arrival at Delhi, meet our representative who will assist you to the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02: Delhi - Udaipur - Mount Abu
Post breakfast at the hotel, we shall fly to Udaipur. On arrival at Udaipur, our representative will assist to Mount Abu. Upon arrival at Mount Abu, check-in at a hotel and visit to the famous Dilwara Temple. Overnight stay at Mount Abu.
Day 03: Mount Abu – Ranakpur
After the breakfast, we shall drive to Ranakpur. On arrival at Ranakpur, check-in at the hotel. In the afternoon, we shall visit Ranakpur Jain Temples. The renowned Jain temple at Ranakpur is dedicated to Lord Adinatha. The temple is designed as Chaumukha (four faces) and the quadrupled image symbolizes the Tirthankara's conquest of the four cardinal directions, hence the cosmos. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 04: Ranakpur – Udaipur
Today, after the breakfast at the hotel, we shall drive to Udaipur. On arrival at Udaipur check-in at a hotel. Later visit Rikhabdev Jain temple. Rishabhadeoji of Rikhabdev Jain Temple is situated about 65 km from Udaipur on Udaipur-Ahmedabad Road. It is a well-known pilgrim site. The local Bhils are seen worshipping in this temple, where the main idol is of Digambar Lord Rishabh Dev, carved in black stone in Padmasana posture about 3.5 feet tall. Lord Rishabhadeo is also Kesariaji because a large offering of saffron (Keshar, a common ingredient in Jain rituals) is made to the deity. Overnight stay at the hotel in Udaipur.
Day 05: Udaipur – Delhi
After the breakfast at the hote, we shall transfer you to airport/railway station for connecting flight/train for onward destination.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
For Departure Dates just call 7350530009 / 7350540009 / 7350550009
Things To carry
For Adults - Photo identification in the form of Pan Card /Passport / Voter ID / Driving License
For students - Carry original as well as 2 photocopies of school or college Photo Identity card
For Infants - Carry 2 passport sized photographs
THINGS TO CARRY ALONG
Mobile phone with appropriate sim card
Along with your necessary clothing and toiletries carry sun screen lotion, hand sanitizer, sun glasses, cap, sports shoes, umbrella / windcheater, camera etc. and woollens if needed
If you are on any medication, carry sufficient stock of the medicines with prescription
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
Summer: April To June
Monsoon:July To September
Winter:Oct To March
- Indian Rupee
- Hindi / Marwari
Jain Pilgrimage Tour Aravali Hills Rajasthan
Perched on the Aravali Hills are some beautiful Jain Temples that have attained fame all over the world. These Jain places of worship are one way to imbibe the spirituality and find bliss. In our 5N/6D Jain Tour in Aravali Hills in Rajasthan, we take you on a memorable journey where you get lifetime chance to witness some of the most magnificent Jain shrines in India. Perform a pilgrimage at the beautiful Dilwara Temple in Mount Abu that boasts greatly of its impeccable architecture. Then bow your head at the beautiful Ranakpur Temple near Udaipur that is dedicated to Lord Adinath and has Chaumukha (four-faces) design, which symbolizes that the Lord has conquested all four cardinal directions. We shall conclude this delightful sacred journey with the darshan of Rikhabdev Jain Temple, which is situated about 65 km from Udaipur on Udaipur-Ahmedabad Road.