Day 1: Cochin
On arrival at Cochin airport/railway station, meet our representative who will assist you to the hotel. In the afternoon, we shall visit Dharmanath Jain temple at Mattancherry. The temple is over 100 years old and will soon attain the status of a pilgrimage. We will also visit Cochin Swetamber Murtipujak Jain Temple. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2: Cochin- Perumbavoor- Cochin
After the breakfast, we will drive to Perumbavoor. Here we will visit Kallil Temple, which is located 50kms north-east of Kochi, near Perumbavoor. The temple is carved out of a single rock and can be reached by climbing 120 steps. The Hindu goddess Durga is the main deity, while Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva are also worshipped in this temple. The interesting feature of this temple is it's also a Jain temple with a statue of Mahavira. After visiting the temple, we will drive back and proceed for city tour of Cochin. We shall visit the Dutch Palace, Jewish Synagogue, Chinese fishing nets, St. Francis Church and the Santa Cruz Church. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3: Cochin -Alleppey
Today, post breakfast, we will drive to Alleppey. On arrival at Alleppey check-in at hotel. Later, we shall visit Shree Vasupujay Swami Jain Temple and Chettikulangara Bhagawathy Temple. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4: Alleppey – Cochin
After the breakfast at the hotel, we shall drive back to Cochin. On arrival at cochin, we will drop you at airport/railway station to take the connecting flight/train to onward destination.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
- Parking and Toll tax
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Driver's allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
- Sightseeing by private car
- Transfer & sightseeing by A/c Vehicle Depending on number of pax.
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis
- (depending on the availability )
For Departure Dates just call 7350530009 / 7350540009 / 7350550009
Things To carry
For Adults - Photo identification in the form of Pan Card /Passport / Voter ID / Driving License
For students - Carry original as well as 2 photocopies of school or college Photo Identity card
For Infants - Carry 2 passport sized photographs
THINGS TO CARRY ALONG
Mobile phone with appropriate sim card
Along with your necessary clothing and toiletries carry sun screen lotion, hand sanitizer, sun glasses, cap, sports shoes, umbrella / windcheater, camera etc. and woollens if needed
If you are on any medication, carry sufficient stock of the medicines with prescription
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
- September - ( Offseason )
- March to October - ( Peak Season )
- December to March - ( Mid Peak season )
- Indian Rupee
- Hindi / English
Jain Pilgrimage Tour of Kerala
The beauty of Kerala and the spiritual charm make Jain Pilgrimage tour quite exciting yet full of bliss in the state. Amongst so many Hindu and Christian shrines, Jain Temples have also made their existence felt with exquisite architecture and of course its moral concepts and virtues. In our 3N/4D Jain Pilgrimage tour in Kerala, we would take you through some significant Jain Temples in the state. Our pious tour will begin with the visit of 100 years old harmanath Jain temple at Mattancherry at Kochi. We shall also visit the Swetamber Murtipujak Temple, which also an important shrine in the city. Perumbavoor would be our next destination that stands at a distance of 50kms from Kochi. The Kallil Temple here is a fine specimen of single-rock carved temple. Climbing 120 steps, we will seek the blessings of Lord Mahaveer whose gigantic statue stands here. The beautiful Alleppey would be our last destination for the tour, where we will pay homage to two exquisite Jain shrines of Shree Vasupujay Swami Jain Temple and Chettikulangara Bhagawathy Temple.