Day 1: Cochin
On arrival at Cochin airport/railway station, meet our representative who will assist you to the hotel. In the afternoon, we shall visit Dharmanath Jain temple at Mattancherry. The temple is over 100 years old and will soon attain the status of a pilgrimage. We will also visit Cochin Swetamber Murtipujak Jain Temple. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2: Cochin- Perumbavoor- Cochin
After the breakfast, we will drive to Perumbavoor. Here we will visit Kallil Temple, which is located 50kms north-east of Kochi, near Perumbavoor. The temple is carved out of a single rock and can be reached by climbing 120 steps. The Hindu goddess Durga is the main deity, while Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva are also worshipped in this temple. The interesting feature of this temple is it's also a Jain temple with a statue of Mahavira. After visiting the temple, we will drive back and proceed for city tour of Cochin. We shall visit the Dutch Palace, Jewish Synagogue, Chinese fishing nets, St. Francis Church and the Santa Cruz Church. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3: Cochin -Alleppey
Today, post breakfast, we will drive to Alleppey. On arrival at Alleppey check-in at hotel. Later, we shall visit Shree Vasupujay Swami Jain Temple and Chettikulangara Bhagawathy Temple. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4: Alleppey – Cochin
After the breakfast at the hotel, we shall drive back to Cochin. On arrival at cochin, we will drop you at airport/railway station to take the connecting flight/train to onward destination.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
Hotel Details -
Standard Package -
Cochin Hotel Excellency or Similar
Deluxe Package -
Cochin Ima House or Similar
Premium Package -
Cochin Travancore Court or Similar
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis with breakfast
- (depending on the availability )
- A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. (ac will not run in hill area)
- All Permit fees and hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- Toll, Parking, driver’s Bata, road tax & fuel charges.
- Pick up From Airport/ Railway Station
- Drop at Airport/ Railway Station
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide charges, Tips, Entry Fees & Camera Charges if any
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Laundry, Liquors, Wine,Room Heater Charges Etc
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like cyclone, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client and directly payable on the spot).
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1400 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1100 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable (Eg. Gala Dinner , Festive Season Charges, Long weekend etc.)
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel
- Anything which is not included is excluded
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
Jain Pilgrimage Tour of Kerala
The beauty of Kerala and the spiritual charm make Jain Pilgrimage tour quite exciting yet full of bliss in the state. Amongst so many Hindu and Christian shrines, Jain Temples have also made their existence felt with exquisite architecture and of course its moral concepts and virtues. In our 3N/4D Jain Pilgrimage tour in Kerala, we would take you through some significant Jain Temples in the state. Our pious tour will begin with the visit of 100 years old harmanath Jain temple at Mattancherry at Kochi. We shall also visit the Swetamber Murtipujak Temple, which also an important shrine in the city. Perumbavoor would be our next destination that stands at a distance of 50kms from Kochi. The Kallil Temple here is a fine specimen of single-rock carved temple. Climbing 120 steps, we will seek the blessings of Lord Mahaveer whose gigantic statue stands here. The beautiful Alleppey would be our last destination for the tour, where we will pay homage to two exquisite Jain shrines of Shree Vasupujay Swami Jain Temple and Chettikulangara Bhagawathy Temple.
September - ( Offseason )
March to October - ( Peak Season )
December to March - ( Mid Peak season )
Hindi / English
Things to carry :
- Flight /Train tickets , Passport and Aadhar Card as ID Proof , Photos , Double Vaccination Certificate
- Keep some cash as ATM is not available at all the places
- Required Medicines
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- SIM Card which has range to location you are travelling
- Chargers for charging your electronic gadgets , Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit
- Mosquito Repellents
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Snacks, Pickles , Chutneys etc.