Arrive at Vienna International Airport and transfer to your Hotel and check in (Standard Check in time is 1400 Hrs). Freshen up and depart for Innsbruck city walking Tour. By taking this walking tour you will get a first impression about history, art and the city's main attractions, such as the old town, the Golden Roof, St.Jacobs Cathedral, Hofburg Palace (Outside) and Hofkirche.Return back to hotel. Overnight in Innsbruck.
After breakfast begin your Tour of Innsbruck with Swarovski Crystal World. you will be taken to the world famous Swarovski Crystal World, situated in Wattens. The water spouting Giant (a remarkable huge face sculptured on top of a rock) will amaze you with his sparkling eyes! Inside the Giant, a whole crystal world awaits you. Return back to Hotel. Overnight in Innsbruck.
Day 3:INNSBRUCK - INDIA
After breakfast say goodbye to Innsbruck and transfer to airport to board a flight back home with wonderful memories of your trip.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
1. Only Landpackage
2. 2 Breakfast
1. 5% GST on total Tour cost
2. Cost of Meals (Lunch & Dinner)
3. City Tax – To be paid directly by the passenger at the Hotel
4. Cost of Sightseeing ( Except Above)
5. Medical Insurance
6. Any personal expenses i.e. Laundry, Tips, Phone etc.
7. Anything which is not mentioned in Inclusions.
8. Any surcharge applicable during your travel dates.
9. Transfers to the departure point of Tours and Attraction.
For Departure Dates just call 7350530009 / 7350540009 / 7350550009
|Innsbruck||Three Star Hotel Innsbruck or similar|
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
The question of when to go depends on what you want to do, really. Skiing is recommended from between Christmas and New Year′s Eve (this is also the time at which many Austrians join the tourists on the slopes), as well as from late January to late March. This is the main season, when prices and ski traffic are high.
In the very heart of Europe explore the beautiful cities of Austria- Vienna, Innsbruck and Salzburg. Austria is a country which offers a treasure trove of outdoor activities, fun and excitement. Majestic mountains, serene lakes, rivers and streams, dense woodland, surging meadows, villages and cities reveals the artistic richness of the old Austro Hungarian Empire. Austria attracts visitors all year round from different parts of the world. Vienna- Europe’s cultural capital, Innsbruck- capital of the Alps and Salzburg- picturesque hills and romantic gardens are not the only attractions that will entice you to come back to Austria again. So come and discover the beauty of the place!
If you are looking for a family vacation, incentive tour, adventure package or honeymoon package in Austria, Namoh offers readymade tour packages or can customize a tour package for you. You can choose from the many holiday & tour packages to Austria listed below or send us your request for customized holiday & tour package and our travel counselors will help you plan your dream holiday to Austria.