Day 1 - Arrival in Mauritius
Depart India and arrive in Mauritius where you will be welcomed by our representative and later escorted to your hotel by seat-in-coach. Check- in , relax and spend the rest of the day at leisure. Dinner will be served in one of the restaurants at the hotel and stay overnight at hotel.
Day 2 - Mauritius- : Full day North Island Tour
Post breakfast, proceed for a full-day North Island tour. Visit the capital city- Port Louis, Place D’Armes with its French colonial buildings, the eventful Champ de Mars Racecourse, and the exotic Caudan Waterfront. Dinner and stay remains at the hotel.
Day 3 - Mauritius-: Full day South Island Tour
After breakfast, proceed for a full-day South Island tour. Visit the Trou Aux Cerfs, the crater of an extinct volcano and Grand Bassin, a natural lake at the base of volcanic crater and a pilgrimage place for Hindus. Also take a tour of Chamarel and discover its coloured earths and waterfall alongside visit the city of Curepipe where you can pick up some souvenirs. Dinner and over night stay at the hotel.
Day 4 - Mauritius- Full day excursion to Ile Aux Cerfs
After breakfast, depart in a coach for a full-day excursion to Ile Aux Cerfs, an emerald lagoon on the east coast. The island is known for its sandy beaches, beautiful lagoon and a wide range of facilities and activities. A swim and snorkeling in the lagoon are perfect ways to spend a day. You can also enjoy optional water sports such as banana boat ride, water skiing, parasailing and undersea walk at an additional cost. Return to the hotel in the evening. Dinner will be served in one of the restaurants at the hotel and stay overnight at hotel.
Day 5- Mauritius
After breakfast whole day is for leisure and shopping,overnight stay at hotel.
Day 6 - Mauritius
After breakfast, it is time to bid goodbye to Mauritius and check-out of the hotel and transfer to the airport to board your flight back to India
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
Mauritius the land of endless white sand beaches and about a hundred shades of blue in the ocean. with miles of lush sugarcane plantations, abundant birdlife and scenic mountains. While on Mauritius tour enjoy the fascinating potpourri of cultures, colourful traditions and festivals by choosing the best from many choices of Mauritius packages. Today Mauritius has come into its own as a tropical island paradise in the popular imagination, a reputation it thoroughly deserves. Mauritius has an interesting history of ethnic immigration that offers to the traveler a microcosm of world cultures in addition to its amazing natural beauty. Mauritius tour packages are perfect option for wonderful vacation to Mauritius. Mauritius has unmistakable advantage of being a country whose attractions do not play 'hard-to-get' once you get to the island of course! Most of the sights and sounds of the island are within easy reach, and you are never further than a couple of hours' bus ride away from spectacular scenery.
Experience Mauritius and the many sights in Mauritius tour packages that vary from Coloured Earths of Chamarel, giant Victoria Regina water lilies at the Pamplemousse or the Sir Seewoosagar Ramgoolam Botanical Gardens to The trendy beaches of Grand Baie on the northern coast. Our Mauritius packages section offers a variety of Mauritius holiday packages, honeymoon packages, Mauritius tour packages with airfare and different range of Mauritius hotel packages at best price.
If you are looking for a family vacation, incentive tour, conference package or honeymoon package in Mauritius. You can choose from the many holiday packages & Mauritius tour packages listed below or send us your request for customized holiday & Mauritius tour packages. Our travel counselors will help you plan your dream holiday to Mauritius
2. 5 Night Accommodations in 3 star hotel
3. Breakfast & Dinner
4. All Sightseeing & Transfers
1. Items of Personal Nature.
2. GST of 5% percent will be Applicable on the total tour cost.
3. Any other service or meal which is not mentioned in above inclusions.
4. Early Check-in and Late Checkout in Mauritius
5. Cost for guaranteed early check in or late check-out will be INR 3,000/- per room. (Standard hotel)
Cost for guaranteed early check in or late check-out will be INR 4,500/- per room. (Deluxe hotel)
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
Mauritius has only two seasons
- Winter - May to Oct
- Summer - Nov to April
- Mauritian rupee
- English / Creole/French.