Click Image for Gallery
DAY 1 : Calgary Airport to Banff
On arrival, transfer from Calgary International Airport to Banff hotel. Check-in at the hotel and rest of the day is at leisure to explore famous Banff Avenue. Overnight in Banff hotel.
DAY : 2 : Banff to Lake Louise
After breakfast, check-out and keep luggage in the lobby. Proceed on Explore Banff Tour where the resort town of Banff is set amongst the towering mountains of Rundle, Tunnel, Cascade and Norquay. Highlights include Bow Falls, Tunnel Mountain Drive, Surprise Corner, Hoodoos, Two Jack Viewpoint and Lake Minnewanka, where you can take an optional boat cruise for one hour which portraits the wildlife and vegetation including the Devil's gap at foothills of the Rockies. A gentle ride on the Banff Gondola takes you to the summit of Sulphur Mountain for a 360 degree panorama of the Bow Valley. Later afternoon, transfer from Banff to Lake Louise. Rest of the evening at leisure to enjoy the charms of beautiful Lake Louise. Lake Louise, known for its turquoise, glacier-fed lake ringed by high peaks and overlooked by a stately chateau. Explore multiple optional activities like - Kayaking, Hiking trails wind up to the Lake Agnes, The Spa, Lake Louise Gondola and much more. Overnight in Lake Louise hotel.
DAY 3 : Lake Louise to Jasper
After breakfast, check-out and travel through the Icefields Parkway - Canada's most scenic mountain roadway, a route to glaciers, lakes and waterfalls. Arrive at the Columbia Icefields Discovery Center, take the Ice Explorer Ride which takes youup the Athabasca Glacier. Later take a coach from the Discovery Center to the Glacier Skywalk, a glass-floored observation platform over the Sunwapta Valley for an unobstructed view of the surrounding glaciers. Continue along the Parkway to theCrowfoot Glacier, Peyto Lake and Bow Lake. Continue alongside the Sunwapta River and take a stroll at Athabasca Falls before a late afternoon arrival at Jasper. Overnight in Jasper hotel.
DAY 4 : Jasper
After breakfast, proceed on Explore Jasper Tour. Jasper's beauty and history is set amid some of the most rugged peaks in the Rockies. Highlights include Jasper town-site, Athabasca Viewpoint, Maligne Canyon and Maligne Lake. At Maligne Canyon,stroll along 50 meter walls and learn about its unique underground water system. Afternoon, free time to explore optional activities like White Water Rafting, Jasper Skytram, Cruise on Maligne Lake, Sky Gazing and much more. Overnight in Jasperhotel.
DAY 5 : Jasper to Edmonton
After breakfast, check-out and avail early morning transfer to Edmonton Airport for a late afternoon flight to connect to onward destination.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
- Accommodation at the above mentioned hotel in Standard/ Base Category Room with Breakfast
- All transfers as per itinerary by AC coach
- Sightseeing as per the above mentioned itinerary
- English speaking Driver
- Meet & Greet at Airport by local representative
- GST extra
- Personal expenses (mini bar, Telephone, laundry etc.)
- Optional tour, extra food and beverage
- Flight ticket, VOA, Airport tax, Visa Fees not mentioned in inclusions is excluded
- Guide Tipping
- Travel Insurance
- Any meals not mentioned in Inclusions
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1500 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1200 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable.High Season / Special Events will be applicable if booked during surcharge period
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel.
- Anything which is not there in Inclusions
3 Star Category -
4 Star Category -
5 Star Category -
About the place -
Canada is the Great Big White North of North America. A vacation to Canada promises to be a memorable experience so book a Canada tour or a holiday package now to discover this cosmopolitan country. Canada tours and holiday packages are available from India as well. A visit to Canada is a whirlwind of fun and surprises. Explore Canada by booking one of the tours and holiday packages. You can get more details for Canada tours and holiday packages from India below.
If you are looking for a family vacation, incentive tour, adventure package or honeymoon package in Canada, JourneyMart offers readymade tour packages or can customize a tour package for you. You can choose from the many holiday & tour packages to Canada listed below or send us your request for customized holiday & tour package and our travel counselors will help you plan your dream holiday to Canada.
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
Spring: 20 March-20 June
Summer:21 June - 21 Sep
Autumn: 22 Sep.- 20 Dec
Winter: 21 Dec- 19 March