Click Image for Gallery
DAY 1 : Vancouver
Arrive Vancouver International Airport, pick-up vehicle from car rental agency and proceed to hotel. In evening, visit FlyOver Canada (admission included), a 4D show experiencing a gentle ride. Chairlift-style seats are elevated before a large spherical screen creating an illusion of flying over the landscapes. Overnight in Vancouver hotel.
DAY 2 : Vancouver to Whistler - 120 KM
After breakfast, check-out and travel along the Sea-to-Sky highway with breathtaking views, scenic ocean vistas, mountains, waterfalls and a stop at Shannon Falls. On arrival, check-in at the hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight in Whistler hotel.
DAY 3 : Whistler
After breakfast, day is at leisure. Its perfect time to explore the Whistler village on own. Follow the smells of fresh waffle cones to discover Whistler's best ice cream parlors, bistros and coffee shops. Proceed to take the exciting Peak-2-Peak Gondola, from Whistler village, spanning the distance between Whistler and Blackcomb's peaks. Wait for the Silver Gondolas as they offer glass bottoms for the entire 360 degree experience. Take advantage of several optional adventure activities in Whistler. Take a ride on an All-Terrain-Vehicle (ATV), Whistler Bungee gives thrill seekers an unforgettable experience, with an experienced naturalist guide pedal to Alta Lake, then paddle across the lake and down the River of Golden Dreams. Overnight in Whistler hotel.
DAY 4 : Whistler to Kamloops -358 KM
After breakfast, check-out and drive to Kamloops. The vast, rugged landscape of Kamloops showcases a variety of terrain, from silt bluffs to rolling hills, that attracts visitors from all over the world. Check out the unbelievable panoramic viewsof mountain ranges, lush agriculture fields, Kamloops Lake and the meeting of the North and South Thompson Rivers right in the heart of the city. Overnight in Kamloops hotel.
DAY 5 : Kamloops to Vernon - 115 KM
After breakfast check-out and drive south along highway 97 towards Vernon. Vernon offers lakes, world class golf, wellness resorts, great beaches and outstanding mountain biking; overnight in Vernon hotel.
DAY 6 : Vernon to Kelowna - 50 KM
After breakfast, opportunity to experience serenity and well-being at Sparkling Hill Resort, a European-style Okanagan Lake resort spa and world-renowned wellness destination in Vernon. Later, check-out and continue journey to Kelowna; overnight in Kelowna hotel.
DAY 7 : Kelowna
After breakfast day at leisure. Kelowna is a recreational lakeside paradise with miles of beautiful parkland and several sandy beaches that provide wonderful opportunities for boating, swimming, waterskiing, windsurfing and fishing. Stroll alongthe lakefront boardwalk and explore the local treasures being sold by the artisans. Overnight in Kelowna hotel.
DAY 8 : Kelowna to Osoyoos - 125KM
After breakfast check-out and head to Peachland, known for its unparalleled lakefront access and its small city charm. Later continue journey to Osoyoos; Framed by desert hills, lakes, vineyards and orchards, it is the ultimate year-round desert destination with a climate that will allow you to luxuriate in unique surroundings, taste delicious fresh fruit and drink award-winning wines directly at their source. Overnight in Osoyoos hotel.
DAY 9 : Osoyoos
After breakfast day is at leisure. Set on a vast and rugged landscape of hills and grasslands that invite hiking, mountain biking and wildlife viewing within easy access to the city. Osoyoos Lake is easily accessed from downtown for fishing, sightseeing or water activities. Overnight in Osoyoos hotel.
DAY 10 : Osoyoos to Vancouver - 400 KM
After an early breakfast, check-out and proceed to drop off vehicle at car rental agency's location at Vancouver Airport.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
- Accommodation at the above mentioned hotel in Standard/ Base Category Room with Breakfast
- All transfers as per itinerary by AC coach
- Sightseeing as per the above mentioned itinerary
- English speaking Driver
- Meet & Greet at Airport by local representative
- GST extra
- Personal expenses (mini bar, Telephone, laundry etc.)
- Optional tour, extra food and beverage
- Flight ticket, VOA, Airport tax, Visa Fees not mentioned in inclusions is excluded
- Guide Tipping
- Travel Insurance
- Any meals not mentioned in Inclusions
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1500 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1200 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable.High Season / Special Events will be applicable if booked during surcharge period
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel.
- Anything which is not there in Inclusions
3 Star Category -
4 Star Category -
5 Star Category -
About the place -
Canada is the Great Big White North of North America. A vacation to Canada promises to be a memorable experience so book a Canada tour or a holiday package now to discover this cosmopolitan country. Canada tours and holiday packages are available from India as well. A visit to Canada is a whirlwind of fun and surprises. Explore Canada by booking one of the tours and holiday packages. You can get more details for Canada tours and holiday packages from India below.
If you are looking for a family vacation, incentive tour, adventure package or honeymoon package in Canada, Journey Mart offers readymade tour packages or can customize a tour package for you. You can choose from the many holiday & tour packages to Canada listed below or send us your request for customized holiday & tour package and our travel counselors will help you plan your dream holiday to Canada.
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
Spring: 20 March-20 June
Summer:21 June - 21 Sep
Autumn: 22 Sep.- 20 Dec
Winter: 21 Dec- 19 March