Click Image for Gallery
Itinerary -DAY 1 : Vancouver
Arrive Vancouver International Airport, pick-up vehicle from car rental agency and proceed to hotel. In evening, visit FlyOver Canada (admission included), a 4D show experiencing a gentle ride. Chairlift-style seats are elevated before a large spherical screen creating an illusion of flying over the landscapes. Overnight in Vancouver hotel.
DAY 2 : Vancouver
After breakfast, proceed with your included tickets to explore the Grouse Mountain and Capilano Suspension Bridge. Crossing Lions Gate Bridge, look-out for British Property's exclusive homes, enroute visit Capilano Salmon Hatchery and continueto the Capilano Suspension bridge. At Capilano experience a heart-stopping Cliffwalk and Treetops Adventure. Later proceed to Grouse Mountain, ride the famous Skyride to mountaintop. Stroll at Grouse Mountain to explore actives like Guided birdwatching tours, Theatre in the Sky's "Born to Fly", seasonal logging shows, Peak Chairlift, Lumberjack Show, the Eye of the Wind and much more... Rest of the day at leisure to explore Vancouver city. Visit MacMillan Planetarium, Canada Place, Robson
Street (known for shopping), English Bay, Stanley Park, Granville Island, Chinatown and Gastown. Overnight in Vancouver hotel.
DAY 3 : Vancouver to Victoria - 114 KM
After breakfast, check-out and proceed to Tsawwassen Ferry Terminal to board 90 Minute Ferry Ride on BC Ferries. Sail across the Strait of Georgia, to reach Swartz Bay. Disembark and drive to Butchart Gardens (admission included), one of Victoria's most celebrated sites and rated amongst the most beautiful gardens in the world. Later make your way to Victoria's Inner Harbour,maritime heritage and colonial charm. Overnight in Victoria hotel.
DAY 4 : Victoria to Whistler - 245 KM
After breakfast, check-out and keep luggage in the lobby. Proceed with your included tickets for Whale Watching Adventure. Staring at the picturesque marine wildlife, seek out for orca whales, seals, porpoises and much more. Later, drive to Nanaimo ferry terminal for 100 Minute ferry ride on BC Ferries to Horseshoe Bay. Disembark and follow the spectacular Sea-to-Sky Highway to Whistler enjoying the breathtaking views, scenic ocean vistas, mountains, waterfalls. En-route visit ShannonFalls and explore dramatic canyons. Overnight in Whistler hotel.
DAY 5 : Whistler
After breakfast, follow the smells of fresh waffle cones to discover Whistler's best ice cream parlors, bistros and coffee shops. Later afternoon, from Whistler village take the exciting Peak-2-Peak Gondola (admission included) - a 3 km span between the peaks of Whistler and Blackcomb mountains. Wait for the Silver Gondolas as they offer glass bottoms for the entire 360-degree experience. Take advantage of several optional adventure activities in Whistler like, a ride on an All Terrain Vehicle (ATV), Whistler Bungee gives thrill seekers an unforgettable experience, with an experienced naturalist guide pedal to Alta Lake, then paddle across the lake and down the River of Golden Dreams. Overnight in Whistler hotel.
DAY 6 : Whistler to Kamloops - 360 KM
After, breakfast check-out and drive to Kamloops. The vast, rugged landscape of Kamloops showcases a variety of terrain, from silt bluffs to rolling hills, that attracts visitors from all overthe world. Check out the unbelievable panoramic viewsof mountain ranges, lush agriculture fields, Kamloops Lake and the meeting of the North and South Thompson Rivers right in the heart of the city. Overnight in Kamloops hotel.
DAY 7 : Kamloops to Kelowna - 170 KM
After breakfast, check-out and drive south along highway 97 towards Vernon. Vernon offers several lakes, world-class golf, mountain and wellness resorts, great beaches and trails, outstanding mountain biking and spectacular farmers' markets. Later continue journey to Kelowna. As the largest city located on stunning Okanagan Lake, Kelowna is a recreational lakeside paradisewith miles of beautiful parkland and several sandy beaches that provide wonderful opportunities for swimming, boating, water- skiing, windsurfing and fishing. Overnight in Kelowna hote
DAY 8 : Kelowna to Vancouver - 390 KM
After breakfast check-out and transfer to Vancouver Airport / Vancouver downtown to connect to onward destination.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
- Accommodation at the above mentioned hotel in Standard/ Base Category Room with Breakfast
- All transfers as per itinerary by AC coach
- Sightseeing as per the above mentioned itinerary
- English speaking Driver
- Meet & Greet at Airport by local representative
- GST extra
- Personal expenses (mini bar, Telephone, laundry etc.)
- Optional tour, extra food and beverage
- Flight ticket, VOA, Airport tax, Visa Fees not mentioned in inclusions is excluded
- Guide Tipping
- Travel Insurance
- Any meals not mentioned in Inclusions
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1500 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1200 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable.High Season / Special Events will be applicable if booked during surcharge period
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel.
- Anything which is not there in Inclusions
3 Star Category -
4 Star Category -
5 Star Category -
About the place -
Canada is the Great Big White North of North America. A vacation to Canada promises to be a memorable experience so book a Canada tour or a holiday package now to discover this cosmopolitan country. Canada tours and holiday packages are available from India as well. A visit to Canada is a whirlwind of fun and surprises. Explore Canada by booking one of the tours and holiday packages. You can get more details for Canada tours and holiday packages from India below.
If you are looking for a family vacation, incentive tour, adventure package or honeymoon package in Canada, JourneyMart offers readymade tour packages or can customize a tour package for you. You can choose from the many holiday & tour packages to Canada listed below or send us your request for customized holiday & tour package and our travel counselors will help you plan your dream holiday to Canada.
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
Spring: 20 March-20 June
Summer:21 June - 21 Sep
Autumn: 22 Sep.- 20 Dec
Winter: 21 Dec- 19 March