Click Image for Gallery
DAY 1 : Toronto to Niagara Falls
On arrival, transfer from Toronto International Airport to Niagara hotel. Later check-in at the hotel and evening is at leisure. Don't miss the beauty of illuminated Niagara Falls by night, featuring a rainbow of colored lights on the Falls. Overnight in Niagara Falls hotel.
DAY 2 : Niagara Falls to Toronto
After breakfast, check-out and keep luggage in the lobby. Then proceed to the Table Rock Center to avail your Niagara Falls Adventure Pass. Experience the Hornblower Cruise (formerly known as Maid of the Mist) - 30 minutes' cruise taking you close to the breathtaking mists of Niagara Falls, Journey Behind the Falls - an engraved cave behind the Niagara Falls, which opens up to the mighty Horseshoe Falls, Niagara's Fury - a 4D show featuring the moving platform beneath your feet, whileyou are surrounded by stunning visuals, White Water Walk - a boardwalk at the very edge of the world's wildest whitewater! Later, transfer to Toronto. Overnight in Toronto hotel.
DAY 3 : Toronto
After breakfast, discover what lies behind Toronto's famous skyline on a comprehensive City Tour. Experience the sights and sounds of this cosmopolitan city, highlights include Eaton Center,
City Halls, Casa Loma, Yorkville and the University
ofToronto. Pass by the Rogers Centre, the CN
Tower and drive along the Harbourfront for a
complete impression of the city. Later afternoon,
free time to explore optional activities like
Harbour Cruise, Ripley's Aquarium and much
more. Overnight in Toronto hotel.
DAY 4 : Toronto to Ottawa
After breakfast, check-out and proceed to Toronto Union Station (own arrangements) to board VIA Rail to Ottawa. Pass through quaint little towns
along Lake Ontario, the historic city of Kingston
and the Thousand Islands region. On arrival
proceed to hotel (own arrangements). Rest of the
day is at leisure, to explore the charm of Canada's
Capital City. Overnight in Ottawa hotel.
DAY 5 : Ottawa to Montreal
After breakfast check-out and keep luggage in the lobby, further proceed on Tour of Ottawa (Step- on Step-off). A cosmopolitan city with Victorian architecture and renowned museums, with noted collections from various artists. See parliament buildings, embassies, universities, museums, Canadian Mint, the National Gallery of Canada, the Museum of Civilization, the residence of the
Prime Minister and the National Arts Centre.
Drive through scenic gardens, parklands and
along the Rideau Canal, one of Ottawa's
picturesque waterways. Afternoon proceed to
Ottawa station (own arrangements) to board VIA
Rail to Montreal. On arrival proceed to hotel
(own arrangements). Later, explore Montreal's
vibrant and dynamic culture. Overnight in
DAY 6 : Montreal
After breakfast, proceed on Sightseeing Tour of
Montreal. Highlights includes, a photo-stop at the
beautiful Notre Dame (entrance not included) - a
Basilica renowned for it's finest Gothic Revival
architecture with extra-ordinary rich interior
decoration, the residential and financial districts,
historic Old Montreal, an outside view of the
Olympic Complex, St. Joseph Oratory (photo-
stop), a view of the campus of McGill University
and a panoramic view from an observation point
on topof Mont Royal. Later afternoon, free time
to explore optional activities like Biodome, St.
Lawrence River Jet Boating and much more.
Overnight in Montreal hotel.
DAY 7 : Montreal
After breakfast, proceed on a Full-Day Visit to
Quebec City, the provincial capital and discover
the historical treasures and wonderful exuberant
atmosphere. A professional guide will take you on
a 45 minute walking tour through Place Royale,
the birthplace of French civilization in North
America. Tour highlights include the Upper and
Lower Towns, the Parliament Buildings, the Plains
of Abraham, the Citadel, Chateau Frontenac,
Place d'Armes, Quebec National Assembly, the
Notre Dame Basilica and a visit to Montmorency
Falls. You can admire the falls view from the cable
car, suspended bridge or stairs climbing up the
side of the cliff (at an additional cost). Overnight
in Montreal hotel.
DAY 8 : Montreal
After breakfast check-out and keep luggage in the
lobby. Rest of the morning is at leisure. Later,
transfer to Montreal Airport to connect flight to
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
- Accommodation at the above mentioned hotel in Standard/ Base Category Room with Breakfast
- All transfers as per itinerary by AC coach
- Sightseeing as per the above mentioned itinerary
- English speaking Driver
- Meet & Greet at Airport by local representative
- GST extra
- Personal expenses (mini bar, Telephone, laundry etc.)
- Optional tour, extra food and beverage
- Flight ticket, VOA, Airport tax, Visa Fees not mentioned in inclusions is excluded
- Guide Tipping
- Travel Insurance
- Any meals not mentioned in Inclusions
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1500 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1200 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable.High Season / Special Events will be applicable if booked during surcharge period
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel.
- Anything which is not there in Inclusions
3 Star Category -
4 Star Category -
5 Star Category -
About the place -
Canada is the Great Big White North of North America. A vacation to Canada promises to be a memorable experience so book a Canada tour or a holiday package now to discover this cosmopolitan country. Canada tours and holiday packages are available from India as well. A visit to Canada is a whirlwind of fun and surprises. Explore Canada by booking one of the tours and holiday packages. You can get more details for Canada tours and holiday packages from India below.
If you are looking for a family vacation, incentive tour, adventure package or honeymoon package in Canada, JourneyMart offers readymade tour packages or can customize a tour package for you. You can choose from the many holiday & tour packages to Canada listed below or send us your request for customized holiday & tour package and our travel counselors will help you plan your dream holiday to Canada.
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
Spring: 20 March-20 June
Summer:21 June - 21 Sep
Autumn: 22 Sep.- 20 Dec
Winter: 21 Dec- 19 March