Click Image for Gallery
Day 1:LAS VEGAS - CITY TOUR - BELLAGIO FOUNTAIN SHOW
Today morning arrive at the airport of Las Vegas on your own (please select flight arriving at least 30 minutes early from the group flight).Later enjoy the city tour. Proceed for the guided city tour of the city of lights in the evening. Then we will move on to the Fremont Street. This street is famous for glittering lights, stunning visuals, sound effects and crows of people. Ride onto the largest observation wheel in the world, The High Roller. Move on to the Bellagio hotel for the very famous Bellagio fountain show. These fountains are perhaps one of the most famous of the Bellagio landmarks. Situated on the picturesque lake, the light and sound show will awe you with its grandeur and beauty.
Day 2:LAS VEGAS
Morning is free at leisure. You can spend time for optional activities like The Grand Canyon Cleaving a mile deep into the earth and averaging 10 miles across, it compels even the most jaded traveler to pause and draw breath. Then you have free time to explore the city on your own. Try your luck in the best casinos across the strip or just see the themed hotels which are the attractions itself. After Dinner transfer to hotel
Day 3:LAS VEGAS - LOS ANGELES – CITY TOUR
Morning after breakfast, depart for Los Angeles. Depart for the Guided city tour of Los Angeles- the Sunny City, A Shinny City of Reinvention. Bring your cameras and join us for an exciting day in Los Angeles, Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Rodeo Drive. Then, after cruising down the famous Sunset Strip, were on to Hollywood Blvd where you can compare your hand and footprints with the legendary stars like Harrison Ford, Marilyn Monroe and John Wayne at Manns Chinese Theatre. Take a stroll on the Walk of Fame where youll see the stars of your favorite actors and actresses, like Leonardo Di Caprio, Julia Roberts and many more. Have spectacular views of the Hollywood Sign & the skyscrapers of Downtown Los Angeles. After dinner transfer to hotel in Los Angeles
Day 4:UNIVERSAL STUDIOS
The future is now at Universal Studios! The worlds largest film and television studio brings you a theme park of your favorite movies in thrilling and fun adventures. Go behind the scenes as you learn movie industry secrets and how special effects are used to make your favorite movies come to life. Dare to ride Revenge of the Mummy, the Ride. You will be thrilled by the virtual 3 D adventures of Shrek 4 D and the Transformers. Dont get too wet watching the Water world show, its a splash. After dinner transfer to hotel in Los Angeles.
Day 5:LOS ANGELES – SAN FRANCISCO
Today after breakfast depart for San Francisco- the Bay City. Move on the 17 mile drive, the most scenic route in USA. Arrive, San Francisco and check into the hotel. Have dinner and overnight.Today will be a very long day.
Day 6:SAN FRANCISCO – BAY CRUISE – CITY TOUR
Today morning after breakfast; depart for San Francisco City tour with Civic Center, Union Square, Nob Hill, China Town, and Lombard Street – the croakiest street on earth. After that transfer for San Francisco Bay Cruise. View the Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz Island from your cruise. After dinner overnight at hotel.
Day 7:SAN FRANCISCO – BACK HOME
Today morning after breakfast check out of the hotel and transfer to airport on your own for your flight back home with wonderful memories of the tour.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis
- Daily Buffet Breakfast
- Airport Transfers
- All Tours & Transfers on SIC Basis
- GST extra
- Personal expenses (mini bar, Telephone, laundry etc.)
- Optional tour, extra food and beverage
- Flight ticket, VOA, Airport tax, Visa Fees not mentioned in inclusions is excluded
- Guide Tipping
- Travel Insurance
- Any meals not mentioned in Inclusions
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1500 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1200 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable.High Season / Special Events will be applicable if booked during surcharge period
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel.
- Anything which is not there in Inclusions
About The Place-
Book your USA holiday packages with Namoh. The U.S is a country of 50 states covering a vast strip of land of North America. The U.S is home to diverse landscape both culturally and physically. It has a wealth of wonderful landscapes, treasures and amazing people. You can choose your style of holiday trip, be it exclusive customized tour or an all-inclusive group tour.
The United States is widely known as the Land of Liberty as per its national icon the Statue of Liberty. Atlantic coast cities include New York which is considered as a finance and cultural centre, capital Washington DC. Chicago is known for architectural sites and on the west coast Los Angeles’ Hollywood famous for filmmaking. People from all over the world have come to the US due to the nation’s prosperity and democracy and now it is a land of diversity from its landscapes to its culture, food, people, politics and religion. Major attractions in USA are Walt Disney World, Golden Gate Bridge, Statue of Liberty, Yellowstone National Park, Grand Canyon, Empire State Building and the list goes on. An ideal America tour deals should be a combination of United States’ three corners: East Coast, West Coast & Orlando. Only on our American Dreams tour package you shall have the opportunity to exploring the American Midwest by visiting Chicago.
Namoh offers you USA tour Packages from Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Delhi, Jaipur and other major cities of India. We try our best to serve our customers with utmost comfort through our prompt communication and network of offices around the nation. Most of our team members have already been to the destination and that will surely add value to your holiday. We specialize in serving vegetarian as well as Jain food on all our group tours. So hurry up, and plan your USA holiday trip with us so that you can create fresh and warm memories to cherish, while we take care of the rest!
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
Spring - March Equinox to June Solstice
Summer - June Solstice to September Equinox
Fall (autumn) - September Equinox to December Solstice
Winter - December Solstice to March Equinox
United States Dollar
Things to carry :
- Flight tickets , Valid Passport ( At Least 6 months validity on last day of tour) , Visa , Photos , Travel Insurance Documents , Double vaccination certificate etc.
- Currency of country you are travelling to
- Required Medicines with Doctor's Prescription
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- International calling SIM Card
- Travel Adapter for charging your electronic gadgets, Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit (No Scissors, blades or sharp objects allowed in flight )
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Indian Snacks, Pickles , Chutney etc.