Click Image for Gallery
Day 1:ARRIVE AT NEW YORK
Welcome to the Big Apple, the City That Never Sleeps—New York is a city of superlatives: Americas biggest; its most exciting; its business and cultural capitals; the nations trendsetter. For more than a century, it has been one of the worlds major centres of commerce and finance. Upon arrival at the airport, you will be transferred to the hotel (SIC Basis). Overnight in New York.
Day 2:NEW YORK CITY TOUR
Today morning proceed for a Hop-on Hop-off City tour of New York. The sightseeing will include USAs famous landmark Statue of Liberty. We will take a ferry ride to Liberty Island for a spectacular view of the New York City Skyline. Next, we experience the view of a lifetime from the 86th floor of the Empire State Building, Later in the day we drive through Rockefeller Center, Wall Street, Ground Zero and Central Park, Times Square, United Nations and Trump tower. Overnight in New York.
Day 3:NEW YORK – PHILADELPHIA
Today morning check out the hotel and depart for Philadelphia on SIC transfer (make your way to Bus Stand / Pick-up point). On arrival check into the hotel. Later explore the city on Hop-on Hop-off Bus and enjoy Philadelphias famous Ride the Duck Tour. Overnight in Philadelphia.
Day 4:PHILADELPHIA – WASHINGTON DC
Today Morning check out of the Hotel and depart (SIC Basis - make your way to Bus Stand / Pick-up point)) for Washington DC capital of the United States of America. On arrival transfer to Hotel and Check-in. Overnight in Washington DC.
Day 5:WASHINGTON DC CITY TOUR
Today, you will explore the capital city of US. Enjoy guided city tour (SIC Basis) of Washington DC which includes White House, Lincoln Memorial, Supreme Court, the Capitol Building, Union Station, World War II Memorial Building, Pentagon building and Washington monument. Overnight in Washington DC.
Day 6:WASHINGTON - BUFFALO – USA SIDE NIAGARA FALLS
Today morning check out of the hotel and transfer to airport for your flight to Buffalo (Flight on your Own). Arrive Niagara USA, the town of the world famous falls, which forms one of the natural wonders of the World. When you reach Niagara Falls! WOW! You wont be able to keep the word from your lips at Niagara Falls. There are dozens of taller waterfalls in the world, but in terms of sheer volume these falls are unbeatable: more than a million bathtubs of water plummet over the edge every second from the falls. Later transfer to hotel and check in. Overnight at hotel in Niagara USA.
Day 7:NIAGARA FALLS USA
After breakfast in the morning, transfer for the breathtaking attractions of Niagara USA which includes Maid of the Mist boat ride, Cave Of the Winds, Niagara Adventure Theater, Aquarium of Niagara & Niagara Gorge Discovery Centre. (Due to weather conditions, some ride may operate from the last week of May). In evening enjoy Shopping at Fashion outlet mall. Overnight in Niagara USA.
Day 8:BACK HOME
Today we finish our trip and with wonderful memories of the tour get ready to fly back home or to the next destination.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis
- Daily Buffet Breakfast
- Airport Transfers
- All Tours & Transfers on SIC Basis
- GST extra
- Personal expenses (mini bar, Telephone, laundry etc.)
- Optional tour, extra food and beverage
- Flight ticket, VOA, Airport tax, Visa Fees not mentioned in inclusions is excluded
- Guide Tipping
- Travel Insurance
- Any meals not mentioned in Inclusions
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1500 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1200 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable.High Season / Special Events will be applicable if booked during surcharge period
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel.
- Anything which is not there in Inclusions
About The Place-
Book your USA holiday packages with Namoh. The U.S is a country of 50 states covering a vast strip of land of North America. The U.S is home to diverse landscape both culturally and physically. It has a wealth of wonderful landscapes, treasures and amazing people. You can choose your style of holiday trip, be it exclusive customized tour or an all-inclusive group tour.
The United States is widely known as the Land of Liberty as per its national icon the Statue of Liberty. Atlantic coast cities include New York which is considered as a finance and cultural centre, capital Washington DC. Chicago is known for architectural sites and on the west coast Los Angeles’ Hollywood famous for filmmaking. People from all over the world have come to the US due to the nation’s prosperity and democracy and now it is a land of diversity from its landscapes to its culture, food, people, politics and religion. Major attractions in USA are Walt Disney World, Golden Gate Bridge, Statue of Liberty, Yellowstone National Park, Grand Canyon, Empire State Building and the list goes on. An ideal America tour deals should be a combination of United States’ three corners: East Coast, West Coast & Orlando. Only on our American Dreams tour package you shall have the opportunity to exploring the American Midwest by visiting Chicago.
Namoh offers you USA tour Packages from Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Delhi, Jaipur and other major cities of India. We try our best to serve our customers with utmost comfort through our prompt communication and network of offices around the nation. Most of our team members have already been to the destination and that will surely add value to your holiday. We specialize in serving vegetarian as well as Jain food on all our group tours. So hurry up, and plan your USA holiday trip with us so that you can create fresh and warm memories to cherish, while we take care of the rest!
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
Spring - March Equinox to June Solstice
Summer - June Solstice to September Equinox
Fall (autumn) - September Equinox to December Solstice
Winter - December Solstice to March Equinox
United States Dollar
Things to carry :
- Flight tickets , Valid Passport ( At Least 6 months validity on last day of tour) , Visa , Photos , Travel Insurance Documents , Double vaccination certificate etc.
- Currency of country you are travelling to
- Required Medicines with Doctor's Prescription
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- International calling SIM Card
- Travel Adapter for charging your electronic gadgets, Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit (No Scissors, blades or sharp objects allowed in flight )
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Indian Snacks, Pickles , Chutney etc.