Click Image for Gallery
Day 1:ARRIVE TORONTO
Welcome to Canada Arrive Toronto airport. After the custom formalities, proceed towards the meeting point outside the baggage hall. Hotel check in. After dinner stay overnight at Toronto.
Day 2:TORONTO -NIAGARA FALLS
Today morning after breakfast enjoy the City tour of Toronto and explore the cosmopolitan city. As you explore the downtown and residential areas. Highlights include the Eaton Center, old and new City Halls, Pass by the Rogers Centre (formerly known as the Sky Dome) and the CN Tower and drive along the harbour front for a complete impression of this city. Enjoy the ride up to CN tower observatory deck. Later transfer to Niagara Falls. Dinner .Overnight at Niagara Falls Canada.
Day 3:NIAGARA FALLS
Today morning after breakfast, Enjoy the view of falls coming over you and experience the thrill with the breathtaking ‘Horn blower Niagara Cruise’. View the thundering Horse shoe falls along with the American, and the Bridal Veil falls. (Due to weather conditions, this ride operates from the last week of May. All tours travelling before last week of May will enjoy Sky Wheel).Enjoy the Journey behind the Falls. After dinner visit the Skylon Tower and see Niagara Falls at night. The only thing more beautiful than Niagara Falls by day is that same natural wonder at night, shimmering out of the darkness illuminated by a rainbow of colored lights. Overnight in Niagara Falls Canada.
Day 4:NIAGARA FALLS - OTTAWA
After breakfast, checkout of hotel and proceed towards Ottawa. Pass through quaint little towns along Lake Ontario, the historic city of Kingston and the Thousand Islands region. Experience the wonderful 1000 islands cruise. Later proceed on a sightseeing tour of Ottawa - Canada’s national capital. Explore the Parliament Buildings, embassies, universities and museums. Overnight in Ottawa.
Day 5:OTTAWA - MONTREAL
After breakfast depart for Montreal. On arrival proceed to city tour of Montreal. Enjoy the ride up to Olympic Tower observatory deck. Overnight in Montreal.
Day 6:MONTREAL - QUEBEC CITY – MONTREAL
After breakfast proceed on a full-day excursion to Quebec City, the provincial capital and discover the historical treasures and wonderful “joie de vivre” atmosphere of Quebec City. A visit to Montmorency Falls, 30 meters higher than the world famous Niagara Falls, is also included. Overnight in Montreal.
After Breakfast, Transfer to air port for a flight to back home or to the next destination on your own with wonderful memories.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
- Accommodation at the above mentioned hotel in Standard/ Base Category Room with Breakfast
- All transfers as per itinerary by AC coach
- Sightseeing as per the above mentioned itinerary
- English speaking Driver
- Meet & Greet at Airport by local representative
- GST extra
- Personal expenses (mini bar, Telephone, laundry etc.)
- Optional tour, extra food and beverage
- Flight ticket, VOA, Airport tax, Visa Fees not mentioned in inclusions is excluded
- Guide Tipping
- Travel Insurance
- Any meals not mentioned in Inclusions
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1500 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1200 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable.High Season / Special Events will be applicable if booked during surcharge period
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel.
- Anything which is not there in Inclusions
3 Star Category -
4 Star Category -
5 Star Category -
About the place -
Canada is the Great Big White North of North America. A vacation to Canada promises to be a memorable experience so book a Canada tour or a holiday package now to discover this cosmopolitan country. Canada tours and holiday packages are available from India as well. A visit to Canada is a whirlwind of fun and surprises. Explore Canada by booking one of the tours and holiday packages. You can get more details for Canada tours and holiday packages from India below.
If you are looking for a family vacation, incentive tour, adventure package or honeymoon package in Canada, JourneyMart offers readymade tour packages or can customize a tour package for you. You can choose from the many holiday & tour packages to Canada listed below or send us your request for customized holiday & tour package and our travel counselors will help you plan your dream holiday to Canada.
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
Spring: 20 March-20 June
Summer:21 June - 21 Sep
Autumn: 22 Sep.- 20 Dec
Winter: 21 Dec- 19 March