Click Image for Gallery
Day 1:India – Vienna
Arrive at Vienna International Airport and transfer to your Hotel and check in (Standard Check in time is 1400 Hrs). Day is free at leisure. Overnight in Vienna.
After morning breakfast depart for City Tour of Vienna with Historical Schonbrunn Palace. Afternoon is free to explore the city to your interest. Overnight in Vienna.
Day 3:Vienna - Prague
After morning breakfast transfer yourself to station to take a train to Prague (4.30 Hrs). Arriveand transfer to yourself to your hotel. Check in. Later day is free at leisure. Today opt forFolklore Show with Dinner to get feel and insight of Czech Culture. Overnight in Prague.
Today morning after breakfast make your way to start your Grand City Tour of Prague, best wayto explore this beautiful historic city. After completion of City Tour you can opt for a VltavaRiver Cruise. There are options available such as with tea/coffee cruise and Dinner Cruise.Overnight in Prague
After morning breakfast you can opt for a full day tour to famous Spa Town like Karlovy Vary orCzesky Krumlov Castle Or If you wish to stay in the city you may wish to explore Prague Castleby opting Walking tour of Prague castle or if you are the one interested in history JewishQuarter Walking tour is must do. Overnight in Prague
Day 6:Prague – Budapest
After breakfast make your own way to station to take a train to Budapest (7 Hrs). Arrive Budapest and transfer yourself to your Hotel. Check in. Later day is free to explore this beautifulcity to your interest. Later you may opt for a Budapest Night Stroll with Boat Cruise. Overnightin Budapest.
After morning make your own way to departure point of Budapest City Tour. Rest of the day isfree to explore. You can opt for a Half Day Trip to Bratislava. Overnight in Budapest
Day 8:Budapest - India
After morning breakfast transfer yourself to airport to catch a flight back home with wonderfulmemories of your tour.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
3 Star Category -
Vienna Four Star Hotel Vienna or similar
4 Star Category -
Prague Four Star Hotel Prague or similar
5 Star Category -
Budapest Four Star Hotel Budapest or similar
- 2nd Class one way Train ticket from Vienna to Prague
- 2nd Class one way Train from Prague to Budapest
- Vienna Airport to Hotel and Budapest hotel to Airport Transfers on SIC Basis
- Vienna, Austria
- Guided City Tour Of Vienna With Visit To Schonbrunn Palace
- Prague, Czech Republic
- Grand City Tour Of Prague
- Budapest, Hungary
- Guided City tour of Budapest
- 7 Breakfast
- GST extra
- Personal expenses (mini bar, Telephone, laundry etc.)
- Optional tour, extra food and beverage
- Flight ticket, VOA, Airport tax, Visa Fees not mentioned in inclusions is excluded
- Guide Tipping
- Travel Insurance
- Any meals not mentioned in Inclusions
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1500 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1200 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable.High Season / Special Events will be applicable if booked during surcharge period
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel.
- Anything which is not there in Inclusions
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
About the place -
If you talk with anyone living in one of the countries included in this guide and refer to his or her homeland's location as Eastern European, you'll quickly be corrected. It's in central Europe, you'll be told, whether you are referring to Croatia, Romania, or sometimes even Russia. So why the semantic dispute about geography? Perhaps it's an attempt to shake off persistent suspicions that Eastern Europe is still in the thrall of Soviet socialism. Or perhaps it's just the desire to be accepted without having to deal with the past's unpleasant baggage. Whatever the reason, there is no doubt that this diverse, politically complicated region is coming into its own and revamping its image.
In general, the tourist season runs from May through September, with the greatest influx of visitors occurring in July and August, especially in coastal areas, where the weather is sunny and dry almost every day. During these 2 months all sites, attractions, and special events operate at full throttle and charge top dollar.
Things to carry :
- Flight tickets , Valid Passport ( At Least 6 months validity on last day of tour) , Visa , Photos , Travel Insurance Documents , Double vaccination certificate etc.
- Currency of country you are travelling to
- Required Medicines with Doctor's Prescription
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- International calling SIM Card
- Travel Adapter for charging your electronic gadgets, Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit (No Scissors, blades or sharp objects allowed in flight )
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Indian Snacks, Pickles , Chutney etc.