Click Image for Gallery
Day 1:INDIA – STOCKHOLM
After Breakfast, check out and depart to the Airport to board a flight to Stockholm. Stockholm is the capital and the largest city of Sweden. The city was founded in 1250 and it is cultural, political and economic centre for the country. The city known as the beauty on water as it is situated on archipelago of 14 islands. Arrive and Indian Dinner at Restaurant. After dinner, drive to the Hotel. Check in to the Hotel. Overnight in Stockholm.
Day 2: STOCKHOLM
After Breakfast, depart for Half Day Guided City Tour of Stockholm including visit to City Hall known as symbol of Stockholm and architectural masterpiece where Nobel peace prize dinner concerns are held. Later we depart to visit Vasa Museum where you will explore the beautiful Vasa Ship sank on her maiden voyage in 1628 and salvaged 333 years later in 1961. After visit to Vasa Museum we shall stop at Fjällgatan situated up at the edge of a cliff with a spectacular view over Stockholm. Indian Lunch at Restaurant. Enjoy free time at Gamla Stan after lunch. Later drive to Indian Restaurant for Dinner. After Dinner, drive back to the Hotel. Overnight in Stockholm.
Day 3:STOCKHOLM - BERGEN(By Flight)
After Breakfast, check out and depart to Bergen. Bergen is a beautiful and charming city of Norway. Arrive and depart for Guided City Tour of Bergen. Enjoy the funicular ride up to the top of Fløyen Mountain for magnificent views of the city. Indian Lunch at Restaurant. After lunch, first we will drive to Bryggen, the UNESCO World Heritage–listed site. Bryggen and buzzing harbour as its centrepiece, Bergen climbs the hillsides with hundreds of timber-clad houses. Enjoy free time in the city to your interest or indulge in some shopping. Later drive to Indian Restaurant for Dinner. After dinner transfer to hotel. Check in to Hotel and Overnight in Bergen
Day 4: BERGEN - GEIRANGER
After breakfast check out and transfer to Geiranger.Arrive Geiranger and transfer to Hotel Check in.Overnight in Geiranger.
Day 5: GEIRANGER
After breakfast Enjoy fjords and explore the beauty of the town by your own.Overnight in Geiranger.
Day 6: GEIRANGER - FLAM
After breakfast checkout and transfer to Flam(281 km approx 8 hrs).Arrive Flam and transfer to hotel.Check in.Overnight in Flam.
Day 7: FLAM - NORWAY IN NUTSHELL TOUR - OSLO
After breakfast check out and depart for Norway in Nutshell Tour.(Route.Flam-Myrdal-Geilo-Oslo).Arrive Oslo. Transfer to Hotel. Check in.Overnight in Oslo.
Day 8: OSLO- OVERNIGHT DFDS FERRY TO COPENHAGEN
After Breakfast check out and store your luggage in storage area and depart for Guided city Tour of Oslowith Entrance to Viking Museum.In the evening depart for Port to board an overnight ferry to Copenhagen.
Day 9: EMBARKATION- COPENHAGEN
After Breakfast,Disembark the cruise and Depart for hotel.Check in. Freshen Up. Later you may depart to visit the beautiful Tivoli Gardens. Here you may opt for number of exciting rides or relax or do picnic in the gardens. Overnight in Copenhagen.
Day 10: EMBARKATION- COPENHAGEN
After breakfast depart for Guided City Tour of Copenhagen. We will start out tour with visit to the statue of The Little Mermaid sits on a rock in the harbour which based on a tale by Hans Christian Andersen. Later we drive to Amalienborg Palace, home of Danish Royal Family. We have a small photo stop before we proceed to pass by main monuments of the city, Christiansborg Palace, Parliament House, Nyhavn - Harbour in Copenhagen. Later drive to the Restaurant. Indian Dinner at Restaurant. Drive back to the Hotel. Overnight in Copenhagen.
Day 11:COPENHAGEN – INDIA
After Breakfast, check out (Standard check out time is 1100 Hrs) & transfer to airport for your flight back home with wonderful memories of your tour.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
Stockholm 3.5 TO 4 STAR Stockholm or similar
Bergen 3.5 To 4 STAR Bergen or similar
Geiranger 3.5 TO 4 STAR Geiranger or similar
Flam 3.5 TO 4 STAR Flam or similar
Oslo 3.5 TO 4 STAR Oslo or similar
Copenhagen DFDS Cruise Liner
Copenhagen 3.5 TO 4 STAR Copenhagen or similar
- One way Airport to Hotel Transfers in Stockholm
- One way Hotel to Airport transfer in Copenhagen
- Private Vehicle for 10 Days in Scandinavia
- Stockholm, Sweden
- Guided City Tour With Entrance To City Hall
- Bergen, Norway
- Guided City Tour of Bryggen Area with funicular ride up to the top of Floyen Mountain
- Flam, Norway
- Norway in Nutshell Tour : Cruise From Gudvangen To Flam & Flamsbana from Flam To Myrdal
- Oslo, Norway
- Viking Ship Museum
- Guided City Tour - Oslo
- Copenhagen, Denmark
- Guided City Tour Copenhagen
- 3 Lunch & 4 Dinner & 11 Breakfast
- GST extra
- Personal expenses (mini bar, Telephone, laundry etc.)
- Optional tour, extra food and beverage
- Flight ticket, VOA, Airport tax, Visa Fees not mentioned in inclusions is excluded
- Guide Tipping
- Travel Insurance
- Any meals not mentioned in Inclusions
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1500 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1200 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable.High Season / Special Events will be applicable if booked during surcharge period
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel.
- Anything which is not there in Inclusions
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
Europe, one of the most visited of the seven continents in the world, is a never ending experience! To the north of Europe is the Arctic Ocean, Atlantic Ocean to the west, to the south is the Mediterranean Sea and to the east it is surrounded by the Ural Mountains and by the Caspian Sea. Europe is considered the glittering star of the world which is gifted with loads of richness and beauty on almost each field of life, Austria, Finland, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Turkey, Ireland, Italy, Switzerland, Paris, Poland, Hungary, UK are the most favored European destinations in the world. It is believed that Europe is the heart of all western civilization and philosophy, steeped in history and culture. Flamenco and fiesta, senoritas and siesta; chalets and cheese, city squares and cobbled streets - Europe has it all! Come, explore Europe and lose yourself in its myriad hues.
If you are looking for a family vacation, incentive tour, adventure package or honeymoon package in Europe, Namoh offers readymade tour packages or can customize a tour package for you. You can choose from the many holiday & tour packages to Europe listed below or send us your request for customized holiday & tour package and our travel counselors will help you plan your dream holiday to Europe.
The continent of Europe is a rather large place that spans many different longitudes and weather zones, so it really all depends on where you’re headed.
Therefore, for temperate areas in the northern hemisphere, spring begins on 1 March, summer on 1 June, autumn on 1 September, and winter on 1 December. For the southern hemisphere temperate zone, spring begins on 1 September, summer on 1 December, autumn on 1 March, and winter on 1 June.
Things to carry :
- Flight tickets , Valid Passport ( At Least 6 months validity on last day of tour) , Visa , Photos , Travel Insurance Documents , Double vaccination certificate etc.
- Currency of country you are travelling to
- Required Medicines with Doctor's Prescription
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- International calling SIM Card
- Travel Adapter for charging your electronic gadgets, Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit (No Scissors, blades or sharp objects allowed in flight )
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Indian Snacks, Pickles , Chutney etc.