Click Image for Gallery
Day 1:India - Istanbul
Arrive Istanbul international airport. On arrival transfer to the hotel (Standard Check in time is 1400 Hrs in Hotel). Day is free at Leisure. You can opt for rejuvenating Turkish Bath or Opt for Turkish Folk Show or Whirling Dervishes. Overnight in Istanbul.
After breakfast depart for a full day tour of Asian Side of Istanbul. Drive over the Bosphorus Bridge and reach the Asian part of the city. Visit of Beylerbeyi Palace and Camlica Hill, the highest point of the city. Then go for Bosphorus Cruise along the Bosphorus, the winding strait separating Europe and Asia. Bosphorus coastline is a delightful mixture of the past and the present where one can enjoy the grand splendour and quaint beauty of the ancient wooden mansions, palaces of marble, fortresses and small fishing villages and visit of Spice Market.Transfer back to the hotel. Overnight in Istanbul.
Breakfast. Depart for a Full Day Tour to European Side of Istanbul. Visits of St.Sophia, Byzantine Hippodrome, in which stand the obelisk brought from Egypt by Theodosius and the Serpent Column taken from Delphi by Constantine, followed by the visit to Blue Mosque, which has six minarets and a middle dome of 109 feet. The last stop is the Grand Covered Bazaar dating back to 15th century. It covers over 4,000 shops under one roof. After lunch at Indian restaurant visits to Topkapi Palace Museum with Treasury section and Rustem Pasha Mosque. Return back to your Hotel. Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 4:Istanbul - Ankara - Cappadocia
After breakfast transfer to the airport for an early flight to Kayaseri. Arrive to kayaseri and reach Cappadocia. Overnight in Cappadocia.
Sightseeing in this unique corner of the world. First visit to Kaymakli Underground City; carved out of rock and completely self contained. More than 200 people lived on each of seven floors. Next will be the natural citadel of Uchisar. Visit Goreme Open-Air Museum, which is full of pink, rose and white tapering columns. The caves were settled in the 4th century as monasteries. Tour will end with visits to Pasabag Valley and Avonos Village. Overnight at hotel in Cappadocia.
Day 6:Cappadocia - Athens
After breakfast depart for your flight to Athens. Arrive Athens International Airport and transfer to your Hotel (Please note that standard check in time is 1400 Hrs). In the evening you may enjoy Athens by Night tour. Overnight in Athens.
After breakfast, depart for Half Day Sightseeing tour of Athens. Visit the centre of the city, Constitution Square (Syntagma), the House of Parliament, the Memorial to the Unknown soldier and the National library. Driving down Herod Atticus street, you will see the Evzones in their picturesque uniform and the Presidential Palace. On your way to the Acropolis you will see the Hadrian’s Arch, the Temple of Olympian Zeus and you will make a short stop at the Panathenaic Stadium where the first Olympic Games of the modern era were held in 1896. On the Acropolis visit its museum and the architectural masterpieces of the Golden Age of Athens : the Propylaea, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Erechtheion and finally, “the harmony between material and spirit”, the monument that “puts order in the mind”, the Parthenon. Return back to your hotel. Check in to Hotel Titania or similar. Overnight in Athens.
After breakfast depart for the Full Day Tour to Agena, Hydra Poros. Depart from marina Trocadero to Hydra, Here you have free time for a walk or a swim. At afternoon embarkation and sail for Aegina past through Poros and seashore of Peloponissos. Late afternoon we arrive to Aegina where you have time for a swim. Optional excursion, by bus, to the fine preserved Temple of Afea Athena.
Day 9:Athens - India
After breakfast check out and transfer to Airport to catch a flight back home with wonderful memories of your tour.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
- Accommodation at the above mentioned hotel in Standard/ Base Category Room with Breakfast
- All transfers as per itinerary by AC coach
- Sightseeing as per the above mentioned itinerary
- English speaking Driver
- Meet & Greet at Airport by local representative
- GST extra
- Personal expenses (mini bar, Telephone, laundry etc.)
- Optional tour, extra food and beverage
- Flight ticket, VOA, Airport tax, Visa Fees not mentioned in inclusions is excluded
- Guide Tipping
- Travel Insurance
- Any meals not mentioned in Inclusions
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1500 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1200 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable.High Season / Special Events will be applicable if booked during surcharge period
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel.
- Anything which is not there in Inclusions
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
About the place
Europe, one of the most visited of the seven continents in the world, is a never ending experience! To the north of Europe is the Arctic Ocean, Atlantic Ocean to the west, to the south is the Mediterranean Sea and to the east it is surrounded by the Ural Mountains and by the Caspian Sea. Europe is considered the glittering star of the world which is gifted with loads of richness and beauty on almost each field of life, Austria, Finland, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Turkey, Ireland, Italy, Switzerland, Paris, Poland, Hungary, UK are the most favored European destinations in the world. It is believed that Europe is the heart of all western civilization and philosophy, steeped in history and culture. Flamenco and fiesta, senoritas and siesta; chalets and cheese, city squares and cobbled streets - Europe has it all! Come, explore Europe and lose yourself in its myriad hues.
If you are looking for a family vacation, incentive tour, adventure package or honeymoon package in Europe, Namoh offers readymade tour packages or can customize a tour package for you. You can choose from the many holiday & tour packages to Europe listed below or send us your request for customized holiday & tour package and our travel counselors will help you plan your dream holiday to Europe.
The continent of Europe is a rather large place that spans many different longitudes and weather zones, so it really all depends on where you’re headed.
Therefore, for temperate areas in the northern hemisphere, spring begins on 1 March, summer on 1 June, autumn on 1 September, and winter on 1 December. For the southern hemisphere temperate zone, spring begins on 1 September, summer on 1 December, autumn on 1 March, and winter on 1 June.
English / Germanic / Dutch / Danish
Things to carry :
- Flight tickets , Valid Passport ( At Least 6 months validity on last day of tour) , Visa , Photos , Travel Insurance Documents , Double vaccination certificate etc.
- Currency of country you are travelling to
- Required Medicines with Doctor's Prescription
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- International calling SIM Card
- Travel Adapter for charging your electronic gadgets, Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit (No Scissors, blades or sharp objects allowed in flight )
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Indian Snacks, Pickles , Chutney etc.