Day 1:INDIA – STOCKHOLM
After Breakfast, check out and depart to the Airport to board a flight to Stockholm. Stockholm is the capital and the largest city of Sweden. The city was founded in 1250 and it is cultural, political and economic centre for the country. The city known as the beauty on water as it is situated on archipelago of 14 islands. Arrive and Indian Dinner at Restaurant. After dinner, drive to the Hotel. Check in to the Hotel. Overnight in Stockholm.
Day 2: STOCKHOLM
After Breakfast, depart for Half Day Guided City Tour of Stockholm including visit to City Hall known as symbol of Stockholm and architectural masterpiece where Nobel peace prize dinner concerns are held. Later we depart to visit Vasa Museum where you will explore the beautiful Vasa Ship sank on her maiden voyage in 1628 and salvaged 333 years later in 1961. After visit to Vasa Museum we shall stop at Fjällgatan situated up at the edge of a cliff with a spectacular view over Stockholm. Indian Lunch at Restaurant. Enjoy free time at Gamla Stan after lunch. Later drive to Indian Restaurant for Dinner. After Dinner, drive back to the Hotel. Overnight in Stockholm.
Day 3:STOCKHOLM - BERGEN(By Flight)
After Breakfast, check out and depart to Bergen. Bergen is a beautiful and charming city of Norway. Arrive and depart for Guided City Tour of Bergen. Enjoy the funicular ride up to the top of Fløyen Mountain for magnificent views of the city. Indian Lunch at Restaurant. After lunch, first we will drive to Bryggen, the UNESCO World Heritage–listed site. Bryggen and buzzing harbour as its centrepiece, Bergen climbs the hillsides with hundreds of timber-clad houses. Enjoy free time in the city to your interest or indulge in some shopping. Later drive to Indian Restaurant for Dinner. After dinner transfer to hotel. Check in to Hotel and Overnight in Bergen
Day 4: BERGEN - GEIRANGER
After breakfast check out and transfer to Geiranger.Arrive Geiranger and transfer to Hotel Check in.Overnight in Geiranger.
Day 5: GEIRANGER
After breakfast Enjoy fjords and explore the beauty of the town by your own.Overnight in Geiranger.
Day 6: GEIRANGER - FLAM
After breakfast checkout and transfer to Flam(281 km approx 8 hrs).Arrive Flam and transfer to hotel.Check in.Overnight in Flam.
Day 7: FLAM - NORWAY IN NUTSHELL TOUR - OSLO
After breakfast check out and depart for Norway in Nutshell Tour.(Route.Flam-Myrdal-Geilo-Oslo).Arrive Oslo. Transfer to Hotel. Check in.Overnight in Oslo.
Day 8: OSLO- OVERNIGHT DFDS FERRY TO COPENHAGEN
After Breakfast check out and store your luggage in storage area and depart for Guided city Tour of Oslowith Entrance to Viking Museum.In the evening depart for Port to board an overnight ferry to Copenhagen.
Day 9: EMBARKATION- COPENHAGEN
After Breakfast,Disembark the cruise and Depart for hotel.Check in. Freshen Up. Later you may depart to visit the beautiful Tivoli Gardens. Here you may opt for number of exciting rides or relax or do picnic in the gardens. Overnight in Copenhagen.
Day 10: EMBARKATION- COPENHAGEN
After breakfast depart for Guided City Tour of Copenhagen. We will start out tour with visit to the statue of The Little Mermaid sits on a rock in the harbour which based on a tale by Hans Christian Andersen. Later we drive to Amalienborg Palace, home of Danish Royal Family. We have a small photo stop before we proceed to pass by main monuments of the city, Christiansborg Palace, Parliament House, Nyhavn - Harbour in Copenhagen. Later drive to the Restaurant. Indian Dinner at Restaurant. Drive back to the Hotel. Overnight in Copenhagen.
Day 11:COPENHAGEN – INDIA
After Breakfast, check out (Standard check out time is 1100 Hrs) & transfer to airport for your flight back home with wonderful memories of your tour.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
For Departure Dates just call 7350530009 / 7350540009 / 7350550009
The continent of Europe is a rather large place that spans many different longitudes and weather zones, so it really all depends on where you’re headed.
Therefore, for temperate areas in the northern hemisphere, spring begins on 1 March, summer on 1 June, autumn on 1 September, and winter on 1 December. For the southern hemisphere temperate zone, spring begins on 1 September, summer on 1 December, autumn on 1 March, and winter on 1 June.
- Guided City Tour With Entrance To City Hall
- Guided City Tour of Bryggen Area with funicular ride up to the top of Floyen Mountain
- Norway in Nutshell Tour : Cruise From Gudvangen To Flam & Flamsbana from Flam To Myrdal
- Viking Ship Museum
- Guided City Tour - Oslo
- Guided City Tour Copenhagen
1. One way Airport to Hotel Transfers in Stockholm
2. One way Hotel to Airport transfer in Copenhagen
3. Private Vehicle for 10 Days in Scandinavia
2. Visa Fee
3. 5% GST on total tour cost
4. City tax – To be paid by the passenger directly at the Hotel
5. Internal Flights
6. Cost of Sightseeing ( Except Above)
7. Medical Insurance
8. Any personal expenses i.e. Laundry, Tips, Phone etc.
9. Anything which is not mentioned in Inclusions.
10. Any surcharge applicable during your travel dates.
11. Transfers to the departure point of Tours and Attraction.
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
|Stockholm||3.5 TO 4 STAR Stockholm or similar|
|Bergen||3.5 To 4 STAR Bergen or similar|
|Geiranger||3.5 TO 4 STAR Geiranger or similar|
|Flam||3.5 TO 4 STAR Flam or similar|
|Oslo||3.5 TO 4 STAR Oslo or similar|
|Copenhagen||DFDS Cruise Liner|
|Copenhagen||3.5 TO 4 STAR Copenhagen or similar|
Europe, one of the most visited of the seven continents in the world, is a never ending experience! To the north of Europe is the Arctic Ocean, Atlantic Ocean to the west, to the south is the Mediterranean Sea and to the east it is surrounded by the Ural Mountains and by the Caspian Sea. Europe is considered the glittering star of the world which is gifted with loads of richness and beauty on almost each field of life, Austria, Finland, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Turkey, Ireland, Italy, Switzerland, Paris, Poland, Hungary, UK are the most favored European destinations in the world. It is believed that Europe is the heart of all western civilization and philosophy, steeped in history and culture. Flamenco and fiesta, senoritas and siesta; chalets and cheese, city squares and cobbled streets - Europe has it all! Come, explore Europe and lose yourself in its myriad hues.
If you are looking for a family vacation, incentive tour, adventure package or honeymoon package in Europe, Namoh offers readymade tour packages or can customize a tour package for you. You can choose from the many holiday & tour packages to Europe listed below or send us your request for customized holiday & tour package and our travel counselors will help you plan your dream holiday to Europe.