Click Image for Gallery
Day 1: MOCOW
Arrival in Moscow! Arrival in Moscow!
Welcome to the glorious capital of Russia Moscow!
Proceed to visit the Metro station of Moscow to see the marvellous architecture of Metro stations.
Dinner in Indian Restaurant; Overnight in Moscow.
Day 2: MOCOW
After breakfast, start your guided panoramic city, where we visit the world famous Red Square – central square of Moscow, followed by a photo stop at St. Basil's Cathedral and Lenin's Tomb. Later enjoy the orientation tour which takes you to Kremlin Walls, Cathedral Square, Leo Tolstoy Street, Triumphal Arch, White House, Arbat Square, Boulevard Ring, Tverskaya Street and Manezh Square. Today, you also have OPTION to take a guided tour of Kremlin!
Overnight stay in Moscow, Dinner in an Indian Restaurant.
Meals : Breakfast + Dinner
Day 3: MOCOW - ST.PETERSBERG
After breakfast, transfer to Railway Station to board Sapsan train to St.Petersburg.
Upon arrival, proceed for City Tour; this is a half day orientation tour that will take you around the city and to the famous stops and buildings of St. Petersburg. The city tour will cover the main street located in the heart of the city: Nevsky avenue; along with the Bronze
Horseman: a monument of Emperor Peter I, who opened the window to Europe for Russia. Peter and Paul’s fortress, Church of the Saviour on Spilled Blood & the majestic Isaac Cathedral & Kazan Cathedral. We will cross the Palace Bridge, Mars Field and Hermitage Museum among others. Dinner at Indian Restaurant and overnight stay in St. Petersburg.
Meals: Breakfast + Dinner
Day 4: ST.PETERSBERG
After breakfast, OPTION to proceed for tour to the small city of Pushkin to admire Catherine Palace, named after Peter the Freat’s wife, Catherine I, and one of the most beautiful residences of the tsars. Later in evening, OPTION to board your boat & get mesmerized by St.Petersburg’s sightseeing through the River Neva on cruise. Dinner at Indian Restaurant and overnight stay in St. Petersburg.
Meals: Breakfast + Dinner
Day 5: ST.PETERSBERG
After breakfast, OPTION to proceed for a tour of one of St. Petersburg’s most famous and popular visitor attractions – the palace & park at PETERHOF & revel in the grandeur and scope of this majestic estate. Afterwards, OPTION to visit the world famous HERMITAGE MUESEUM. Enjoy your dinner at an Indian Restaurant and overnight stay in St. Petersburg.
Meals: Breakfast + Dinner
Day 6 St Petersburg – India
After breakfast, proceed to airport to board your flight back to India.
Meals : Breakfast
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
- Accommodation in selected hotels
- 2 Nights stay in Moscow
- 3 Nights stay in St Petersburg;
- City Tour of Moscow
- City Tour of St Petersburg;
- Meals – Breakfast & Dinner;
- One way Sapsan Train ticket;
- All Transfers;
- Entire road journey & sightseeing by super Deluxe Air conditioned luxury coach
- GST extra
- Personal expenses (mini bar, Telephone, laundry etc.)
- Optional tour, extra food and beverage
- Flight ticket, VOA, Airport tax, Visa Fees not mentioned in inclusions is excluded
- Guide Tipping
- Travel Insurance
- Any meals not mentioned in Inclusions
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1500 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1200 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable.High Season / Special Events will be applicable if booked during surcharge period
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel.
- Anything which is not there in Inclusions
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
About The Place
As the world's largest country, the biggest supplier of natural gas and second-largest oil producer, Russia embodies superlatives. It's a big, remarkably varied landscape spanning nine time zones, from the Volga River's bucolic birch forests to the sprawling expanse of the grassy steppes to balmy beach resorts along the Black Sea. Russians make up for the brutally cold winters with warm generosity and jovial hospitality -- and hearty meat stews and bracing shots of icy vodka don't hurt.
Find delicate Lomonosov porcelain and Fabergé eggs in St. Petersburg. Hunt down matryoshka dolls, palekh (lacquered) boxes and fine china at the Izmailovsky Market in Moscow. Pick out linen from Ivanovo and Kostroma in the Volga towns, caviar from the Eliseyevsky Gastronoms in Moscow or St. Petersburg, and vodka almost anywhere.
English / Russian
Things to carry :
- Flight tickets , Valid Passport ( At Least 6 months validity on last day of tour) , Visa , Photos , Travel Insurance Documents , Double vaccination certificate etc.
- Currency of country you are travelling to
- Required Medicines with Doctor's Prescription
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- International calling SIM Card
- Travel Adapter for charging your electronic gadgets, Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit (No Scissors, blades or sharp objects allowed in flight )
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Indian Snacks, Pickles , Chutney etc.