Click Image for Gallery
Day 1:INDIA – COPENHAGEN
Welcome to Copenhagen which has been the seat of the oldest kingdom in the world, and grandeur finds its expression in the citys royal residences. Arrive at Copenhagen and transfer to the Hotel. Check in to the Hotel. Later depart for Half Day Guided City Tour of Copenhagen. We start out tour with visit to the statue of The Little Mermaid sits on a rock in the harbour which based on a tale by Hans Christian Andersen. Later we drive to Amalienborg Palace, home of Danish Royal Family. We have a small photo stop before we proceed to pass by main monuments of the city, Christiansborg Palace, Parliament House, Nyhavn - Harbour in Copenhagen. Later drive to the Restaurant. Indian Dinner at Restaurant. Drive back to the Hotel. Overnight in Copenhagen.
Day 2:COPENHAGEN – OVERNIGHT FERRY – OSLO
After Breakfast, Depart to visit the beautiful Tivoli Gardens. Here you may opt for number of exciting rides or relax or do picnic in the gardens. Depart to the Restaurant. Indian Lunch at Restaurant. Later drive to the pier to board an overnight ferry to Oslo. Oslo, Norways capital city which boasts a spectacular setting at the head of a 110 km long Oslofjord. Drenched with historic charm, Oslo is the oldest of the Scandinavian capitals and was founded around 1050. Enjoy Local Dinner on board. Overnight on board on Cruise.
Breakfast on board at the Ship. Later we disembark and finish all formalities to start journey to Oslo. Depart for a Half Day Guided City Tour of Oslo. Pass by the main monuments of the city such as Karl Johans Gate, The Royal Palace, Akershus Castle and many more. Indian Lunch. Afterward be fascinated by sculpture art of Gustav Vigeland while you visit Vigeland Sculpture Park. The park contains 192 sculptures with more than 600 figures, all modelled in full size showcasing human emotions beautifully. Later enjoy free time in the City if Time Permits. Indian Dinner at Restaurant. Overnight in Oslo.
Day 4:OSLO – GEILO – MYRDAL – FLAM – STALHEIM
After Breakfast check out and Drive to Geil. Packed Lunch Enroute. Arrive and board a Train to Myrdal. Arrive Myrdal and board one hour Scenic Train journey on Flamsbana to Flam. The Flåm Railway, which passes through the beautiful, narrow Flåm valley, is regarded as a masterpiece of Norwegian engineering. You will descend from height of 866 meter above sea level to height of 2 meter covering approximate distance of 14 Kms. One the way enjoy the breathtaking scenery with waterfalls, fjords, mountains, valleys and town situated in Flåm valley. Arrive & drive to Stalheim Or Flam Or Voss Or Ulvik. Local Dinner at Restaurant. Check in to the Hotel. Overnight in Stalheim Or Flam Or Voss Or Ulvik.
Day 5:STALHEIM – VOSS FALLS – BERGEN
After Breakfast, check out and depart to Voss to visit the spectacular Voss Falls. Later drive to Bergen. Arrive at Bergen, Indian Lunch at Restaurant. After lunch, depart for Guided City Tour of Bergen. First we will drive to Bryggen, the UNESCO World Heritage–listed site. Bryggen and buzzing harbour as its centrepiece, Bergen climbs the hillsides with hundreds of timber-clad houses. Later we take funicular ride up to the top of Fløyen Mountain for magnificent views of the city. Later drive to Indian Restaurant for Dinner. After dinner transfer to hotel. Check in to Hotel and Overnight in Bergen.
Day 6:BERGEN – GEIRANGER
After breakfast check out and depart to Geiranger. Packed Lunch. Enroute be amazed at beautiful scenery, glaciers and mountains around you. Geiranger is a town situated on Gierangerfjord which is one of the most scenic Fjords in Norway. Visitors are delighted with breathtaking views of the Geirangerfjord. Arrive Geiranger and transfer to your hotel and check in. Local Dinner at hotel. Overnight in Geiranger.
After breakfast, morning is free at leisure. Later we visit the Flydalsjuvet & Dalsnibba Moutain which is a popular tourist destination offering beautiful views of the region. Later we drive back to Geiranger. Local Dinner. Overnight in Geiranger.
Day 8:GEIRANGER – KARLSTAD
After Breakfast, drive to Karlstad. Local Lunch at Restaurant on the way. Arrive at Karlstad. Indian Dinner at Restaurant. Drive to the Hotel. Check in to the Hotel. Overnight in Karlstad.
Day 9:KARLSTAD – UPPSALA – STOCKHOLM
After Breakfast, drive to Uppsala. Arrive and Indian Lunch at Restaurant. After lunch, depart for a Guided City Tour of Uppsala with visit to the Castle. Uppsala Castle is a 16th-century royal castle which played a major role in the history of Sweden. Later drive to Stockholm. Arrive and Indian Dinner at Restaurant. After dinner, drive to the Hotel. Check in to the Hotel. Overnight in Stockholm.
Day 10:STOCKHOLM – OVERNIGHT FERRY – TURKU
After Breakfast, depart for Half Day Guided City Tour of Stockholm including visit to City Hall known as symbol of Stockholm and architectural masterpiece where Nobel peace prize dinner concerns are held. Later we depart to visit Vasa Museum where you will explore the beautiful Vasa Ship sank on her maiden voyage in 1628. After visit to Vasa Museum we shall stop at Fjällgatan situated up at the edge of a cliff with a spectacular view over Stockholm. Indian Lunch at Restaurant. Enjoy free time at Gamla Stan after lunch. Later transfer to the pier to board the ferry to Turku. Local Dinner on board. Overnight on board on Cruise.
Day 11:TURKU – KUOPIO
Arrive at Turku in the morning. Breakfast on board the ferry. Disembark and Transfer for Indian Brunch at Restaurant. After the Brunch, drive to Kuopio. Arrive at Kuopio & depart for a Guided City Tour of Kuopio including Puijo Tower. Kuopio is a Lakeland Harbour Town. The Puijo tower is a 75 metres high observation tower in Kuopio. The tower, opened in 1963 & it was the first tower with a revolving restaurant in the Nordic countries. Indian Dinner at Restaurant. Later drive to the Hotel. Check in to the Hotel. Overnight in Kuopio.
Day 12:KUOPIO – ROVANIEMI
After Breakfast, depart for Rovaniemi which is also known as the Santa Claus Village. Packed Lunch Enroute. Arrive at Rovaniemi. Upon Arrival Free time in the City if Time Permits or Check into the Hotel (Subject to availability of Rooms). Indian Dinner at Restaurant. After dinner, drive to experience the Midnight Sun. The midnight sun is a natural phenomenon that occurs in the summer months, when the sun remains visible at the local midnight. Drive back to the Hotel. Overnight in Rovaniemi.
Day 13:ROVANIEMI – HELSINKI
After Breakfast, visit the Arctic Museum. The Arktikum is a museum and science centre in Rovaniemi. Arktikum is an attraction and popular culture destination. Indian Lunch at Restaurant. After lunch, visit the Santa Claus Village. Here you can meet Santa Claus and cross the magical Arctic Circle. You may enjoy a private chat with him and revel in the enchanted atmosphere. Later depart to the airport to board a flight to Helsinki. Arrive at Helsinki, the capital city of Finland. Drive to the Restaurant for Dinner. Indian Dinner at Restaurant. Later drive to the Hotel. Check in to the Hotel. Overnight in Helsinki
Day 14:HELSINKI – ST. PETERSBURG
After Breakfast, depart for a Guided City Tour of Helsinki. Indian Lunch at Restaurant. Later depart to the Train Station to board a train to St. Petersburg. Arrive at St. Petersburg which is a beautiful city of channels and impressive architecture, great historical heritage and vibrant cultural life, the home for many famous artists and poets, a symbol of Russia on Baltic Sea. Drive to the Restaurant for Dinner. Indian Dinner at Restaurant. Drive to the Hotel. Check in to the Hotel. Overnight in St. Petersburg.
Day 15:ST. PETERSBURG
After breakfast, depart for a Guided City Tour of St. Petersburg. Indian Lunch at Restaurant. Later we depart for visit to Hermitage Museum - One of the worlds greatest art museums that have grown from a small collection of paintings started by Catherine the Great in 1764, to a massive display of over 3 million exhibits. Indian Dinner at Restaurant. Drive back to the Hotel. Overnight in St. Petersburg.
Day 16:ST. PETERSBURG
After Breakfast, depart for a Tour to Peterhof with visit to Grand Palace and Lower Park of fountains. It is situated on a small island on the Neva Delta across the river and is the oldest buildings in St. Petersburg. Indian Lunch at Restaurant. Later evening depart for Nikolaevksy Folklore Show. Experience the history and cultural traditions of Russia. After the show, drive to the Restaurant for Dinner. Indian Dinner at Restaurant. Drive back to the Hotel. Overnight in St. Petersburg.
Day 17:ST.PETERSBURG – MOSCOW
After breakfast check out and transfer to the station to board your Sapsan train to Moscow. Packed Lunch will be provided. Arrive at Moscow. Depart for Guided City Tour of Moscow. Visit the Red Square which is a dramatic open cobbled space in the centre of Moscow and now turned into a memorial cemetery and constructed Lenin Mausoleum on one side and Resurrection Gate and chapel on the other. Later drive to the Restaurant for Dinner. Indian Dinner at Restaurant. Overnight in Moscow.
After Breakfast, depart to visit the Kremlin which is the oldest part of Moscow dating back to the citys foundation in 1147, and situated at the very heart of the city on top of a hill, the Kremlin is a fortress surrounded by a thick red wall. The complex consists of a cathedral square with its Annunciation cathedral and the armoury. Indian Lunch at Restaurant. After lunch enjoy free time at Arbat Street. Later visit Moscows metro which is showcasing some of the best architecture and known for its grandness. Evening enjoy Moscow Circus - Combined with Russian folk musicians, dancers, and ornate costumes and backdrops, the show combines drama, cultural history, and, most of all, the excitement and entertainment that can only be created by some of the greatest circus performers on earth. Indian Dinner at Restaurant. Overnight in Moscow.
Day 19:MOSCOW – INDIA
After Breakfast, check out (Standard check out time is 1100 Hrs) & later transfer to airport for your flight back home with wonderful memories of your tour.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
- Accommodation at the above mentioned hotel in Standard/ Base Category Room with Breakfast
- All transfers as per itinerary by AC coach
- Sightseeing as per the above mentioned itinerary
- English speaking Driver
- Meet & Greet at Airport by local representative
- GST extra
- Personal expenses (mini bar, Telephone, laundry etc.)
- Optional tour, extra food and beverage
- Flight ticket, VOA, Airport tax, Visa Fees not mentioned in inclusions is excluded
- Guide Tipping
- Travel Insurance
- Any meals not mentioned in Inclusions
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1500 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1200 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable.High Season / Special Events will be applicable if booked during surcharge period
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel.
- Anything which is not there in Inclusions
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
Europe, one of the most visited of the seven continents in the world, is a never ending experience! To the north of Europe is the Arctic Ocean, Atlantic Ocean to the west, to the south is the Mediterranean Sea and to the east it is surrounded by the Ural Mountains and by the Caspian Sea. Europe is considered the glittering star of the world which is gifted with loads of richness and beauty on almost each field of life, Austria, Finland, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Turkey, Ireland, Italy, Switzerland, Paris, Poland, Hungary, UK are the most favored European destinations in the world. It is believed that Europe is the heart of all western civilization and philosophy, steeped in history and culture. Flamenco and fiesta, senoritas and siesta; chalets and cheese, city squares and cobbled streets - Europe has it all! Come, explore Europe and lose yourself in its myriad hues.
If you are looking for a family vacation, incentive tour, adventure package or honeymoon package in Europe, Namoh offers readymade tour packages or can customize a tour package for you. You can choose from the many holiday & tour packages to Europe listed below or send us your request for customized holiday & tour package and our travel counselors will help you plan your dream holiday to Europe.
The continent of Europe is a rather large place that spans many different longitudes and weather zones, so it really all depends on where you’re headed.
Therefore, for temperate areas in the northern hemisphere, spring begins on 1 March, summer on 1 June, autumn on 1 September, and winter on 1 December. For the southern hemisphere temperate zone, spring begins on 1 September, summer on 1 December, autumn on 1 March, and winter on 1 June.
Things to carry :
- Flight tickets , Valid Passport ( At Least 6 months validity on last day of tour) , Visa , Photos , Travel Insurance Documents , Double vaccination certificate etc.
- Currency of country you are travelling to
- Required Medicines with Doctor's Prescription
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- International calling SIM Card
- Travel Adapter for charging your electronic gadgets, Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit (No Scissors, blades or sharp objects allowed in flight )
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Indian Snacks, Pickles , Chutney etc.