Click Image for Gallery
Arrive Cairo airport. Meet & Assistance then transfer to hotel. Overnight in Hotel.
Day 02- Cairo-
After Breakfast start city tour visit Egyptian Museum, lunch in local restaurant. After that Visit Pyramids of Giza and Sphinx Then Dinner, O/N in hotel.
Day 03- Cairo/Luxor-
After breakfast transfer to Apt. Flight to Luxor. Arrive Luxor then Meet & Assistance and transfer to Motor ship. Embarkation. Lunch.Then Visit Luxor Temples and Karnak temples. Dinner and Overnight on board.
Day 04- Luxor-
After Breakfast Visit King’s Valley,Then Visit Hatshepsut temple After that visit colossi of Memnon then Lunch , sail to Edfu. Full on board, Dinner overnight on board.
Day 05-Edfu/Kom ombo-
Arrive Edfu, After breakfast visit the temple. Then Lunch After that Sail to Kom Ombo. Arrive & visit Kom ombo temple.Dinner and Overnight on board. Sail to Aswan.O/N in board.
Day 06: Aswan-
Arrive Aswan After breakfast visits High Dam, Old Dam, unfinished Obelisk Then visit Philae temple. Full board and Overnight on board.
Day 07- Aswan/Cairo-
After breakfast Felucca ride passing by botanical garden and visit mausoleum of Aga khan, then lunch After that Flight back to Cairo. Dinner o/n in Hotel.
Day 08- Cairo-
After breakfast Transfer to airport for final departure. End of services.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
- 03 Nights in Cairo in Hotels 5 or 4
- 04 Nights Nile Cruise 5 or 4
- Full Board accommodation starting with the breakfast of day 02 and ending with the breakfast of day 08.
- All visits by Professional guide with entrance fees.
- All transfers on the road by grand tourism Pullman for group and by private car for individuals.
- GST extra
- Personal expenses (mini bar, Telephone, laundry etc.)
- Optional tour, extra food and beverage
- VOA, Airport tax, Visa Fees not mentioned in inclusions is excluded
- Guide Tipping
- Travel Insurance
- Any meals not mentioned in Inclusions
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1500 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1200 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable.High Season / Special Events will be applicable if booked during surcharge period
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel.
- Anything which is not there in Inclusions
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
About The Place:
The Abu Simbel temples are two massive rock temples at Abu Simbel, a village in Nubia, southern Egypt, near the border with Sudan. They are situated on the western bank of Lake Nasser, about 230 km southwest of Aswan.
There are only two season-
Winter -November to April.
Summer -May and October
English / Standard Arabic / Egyptian Arabic / French
Things to carry :
- Flight tickets , Valid Passport ( At Least 6 months validity on last day of tour) , Visa , Photos , Travel Insurance Documents , Double vaccination certificate etc.
- Currency of country you are travelling to
- Required Medicines with Doctor's Prescription
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- International calling SIM Card
- Travel Adapter for charging your electronic gadgets, Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit (No Scissors, blades or sharp objects allowed in flight )
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Indian Snacks, Pickles , Chutney etc.