Hong Kong, as a free port, showcases commodities from all over the world without tariff and usually accompanied by seasonal sales. This long known Shopping Paradise sates every taste and budget.
Shopping areas are roughly divided into Hong Kong Island and Kowloon. The highlights are Central, North Point, Admiralty and Causeway Bay in Hong Kong Island and Tsim Sha Tsui, Yau Ma Tei, Jordan and Mong Kok in Kowloon together with Sheung Wan, an epitome of the city's unique culture. Besides the plethora of commodities, tourists also enjoy courteous and professional service at reasonable prices.
Malls and department stores are widely distributed in all districts of Hong Kong. They are usually very accessible, with relaxing atmospheres dotted with cafes and wide-variety of restaurants. All the world's designer counters and signature brands could be found here from dresses, leather wares, watches to jewelries. Grand fashion shows are hosted during season change to impress tourists with the latest trends and styles. Here we recommend some popular ones for your reference.
Subtropical Hong Kong has four distinguishable seasons - warm and humid spring, hot and rainy summer, pleasant and sunny autumn, cool and dry winter.
Best Time to Visit Hong Kong
The ideal travel season is late autumn, from October to around Christmas time when Hong Kong weather is relatively more pleasant.
Hong Kong Dollar
- Hong Kong Night Tour (1 way Peak Tram, Victoria Peak, Sky Terrace, Madame Tussauds, Symphony of Lights) - Without Dinner (return back to hotel on your own)
- Hong Kong Airport to Hotel Transfers - Seat in Coach Basis
- One Day Ocean Park Tour With Return Transfers & Entrance Pass - Seat in Coach
- Full Day Disneyland Tour With Return Transfers & Entrance Pass - Seat in Coach
- Hong Kong Hotel to Airport Transfers - Seat in Coach
1. 5 % Govt. Tax will be Additional on total tour cost.
2. Supplement cost applicable for Airport transfers between 2200 HRS to 0730 HRS.
3. Cost of personal expenses.
4. Guide Tips and any other item except “ Package Rates Includes”
5. Travel Insurance.
6. Cost of Meals other than mention above.
7. High season surcharge if any applicable.
8. Airfare & Visa Charges Extra.