Transfer for hotel in Kiev to Pereyaslav-Khmelnitsky. Visit Museum of Folk Architecture and Life, Museum of Shevchenko Zapovit, Square of Pereyaslivska Rada, St Michail Cathedral. Transfer to Cherkassy. Sight of Cherkassy: Korzar Museum, Shukhov tower, St Mikhail Cathedral, Monument to Plumber, Sherbina house, Slavyanskaya hotel. Night in hotel.
Transfer to Cyhyrin. Sights of Chyhyrin: Zamkovaya mountain and Kazan Cathedral. Transfer to Subotiv. Sights of Subotiv: Elias Church (Church of Bohdan Khmelnitskiy). Visit of Motronynskyi Monastery in Melnyky. Visiting of Cold Jar and Zalyznyak Oak (1000-1200 years old) in Buda. Transfer to Shevchenkove. Visiting of Reserve Homeland Taras Shevchenko and House of Priest. Transfer to Budishche. Visiting Home of Engelhardt and Shevchenko Oaks. Transfer to Morinzy. Sights of Morinzy: Museum of Taras Shevchenko. Transfer to Korsun-Shevchenkovskiy. Sights of Korsun-Shevchenkovskiy: Lopukhins Palace, Chestnut of Taras Shevchenko, Rosich Monument. Night in hotel.
Transfer to Kaniv. Sights of Kaniv: Tarasova (Chernecha) mountain, Assumption Cathedral, Monument to Heroes of Armor Trains. Transfer to Rzhyschiv. Transfer by boat to Flooded Church that is on the island of Dnipro river (optional depends on weather conditions). Transfer to hotel in Kiev.
Transfer from hotel in Kiev to Chernihiv. On the way visiting Church of Nativity of Mother of God in Kozelets. Sights in Chernihiv: Trinity Cathedral, Ilyinsky Monastery (Anthony Cave), Transfiguration Cathedral, Detinets (Shaft), Yeletsky Uspensky monastery, St. Catherine Church, Chernihiv Collegium. Transfer to Sedniv and visit St.George's Church and Lyzogub homestead. Transfer to hotel in Kiev.
Taras Shevchenko places in Kiev: National Museum of Taras Shevchenko, Literary Memorial House-Museum of Taras Shevchenko, Monument to Taras Shevchenko, Nativity of Christ Church, Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Memorial House "House in Priorka". Transfer to hotel in Kiev.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
Ukraine Tour "Taras Shevchenko Places" is for tourists who want to see historical spots that are relevant to life of the famous Ukrainian poet and artist Taras Shevchenko. The tour includes visits to historical museums of Taras Shevchenko and attractions that are closely connected with subjects of his poetry. You are welcomt to Ukraine!
Kiev, Ukraine experiences all four seasons. It generally has very cold winters and its summer temperatures can sometimes get very hot, especially during July and August. The average winter time temperature in Kiev is in the 20's, while in the summer months the city's temperatures average in the 80's.
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
|Kiev||Hotel Prolisok Kiev or similar|
|Kiev||Hotel Raziotel Yamska Kiev or similar|
|Kiev||Podol Plaza Hotel Kiev|
For Departure Dates just call 7350530009 / 7350540009 / 7350550009
support for English-speaking guide and interpreter during the entire tour
all transfers on the route of the trip in car (2 persons) or minivan, multivan (more than 2 persons)
all hotels on the route according to the Itinerary
Bed and Breakfast (BB)
entry tickets to museums or other sights
flight tickets to/from Kiev
insurance (could be purchase in Kiev before the tour)
optional activities on the tour route
souvenirs and personal expenses