Day 1 : Kathmandu Arrival
Meeting at airport upon arrival by Transfer to hotel. Kathmandu is the capital of Nepal and the Kathmandu Valley is the political and cultural heart of the Kingdom. The urban sprawl that makes up modern Kathmandu is in fact two cities, Patan and Kathmandu.
Day 2 : Kathmandu sightseeing
This day you are going to explore the more about the world cultural heritage mention by UESCO. After breakfast you move for sightseeing to Pashupatinath, Swayambunath, Boudhanath Stupa.
Pashupatinath is the famous sites for tourist. It is a holy place of Hindu Pilgrimages which lies in the bank of Bagmati River. It lies just three kilometer northwest of Kathmandu valley. It is listed in 1979 AD in World Heritage Sites by UNESCO World Heritage. It is the main temple of the Hinduism. Large number of tourist comes to visit here every year from inside or outside the country. Large number of people gather on Ekadasi, Sankranti, Mahashivratri, Teej Akshaya, Rakshabandhan, Grahana (eclipse), Poornima (Full moon day). In Pashupatinath you can see the different types of statue, wood carving activities etc. which are the main importance of Pashupatinath.
Boudha is the largest Stupa in Nepal which was probably built in 14th century. It lies 7 km away from centre of the Kathmandu, which lies outside the Valley Ring road. It comes under World Heritage in 1979 by UNESCO World Heritage. This is holy places for Buddhist and Hinduism. There is a Buddhist monastery and many Tibetan monks come to study here. Then explore more about the Boudha.
Swayambunath is the famous holy places for both Hindu & Buddhist pilgrimages, which is also known as Monkey Temple. This temple lies in the top of the hill. It lies only 3 km west to the Kathmandu Valley. Large number of tourists comes to visit because of heart touching environment. The area covered with lot of stupas, temples, painted images of deities and numerous other religious objects. There are many small shrines with statues of Tantric and shamanistic deities, prayer wheels for the Tibetan Buddhists, Shiva lingams, and a popular Hindu temple dedicated to Harati, the Goddess of smallpox and other epidemics. Large numbers of people visit in period of Saraswati Pooja, Baishak Purnima, Buddha Jayanti etc. it carried a great importance in our culture.
Kathmandu Durbar Square:
Kathmandu Durbar Square is another main attraction of tourist in Kathmandu Valley. Large numbers of tourists come to visit here because of its uniqueness in handicrafts, wood carving, different temples, statue and historical museum and also to see the Living God Kumari. This one is a best place for hangout with your friend.
Day 3 : Kathmandu to Pokhara Drive & Explore
Drive to Pokhara. Pokhara is 210 kms from Kathmandu and is a 7 hours drive approx. From Pokhara town (2,352 feet) in good weather there are splendid views right from the hotel. On the way you have an option of doing the river rafting or visit the Manakamna Temple “ Goddess of Fulfilling Wishes” where you are taken by a cable ride of 10 mins. Overnight at hotel.
Day 4 : Pokhara Sightseeing
Early morning excursion trip to Sarankot to view the Sunrise over the Himalayas.
This afternoon you will visit Bindebasini Temple. This is one of the oldest temples in Pokhara was a part of Kaski Kingdom, the main deity of the temple,Goddess Durga, was brought from India . Apart from the peace and tranquility that can be felt in this region, the premises of the temple offers a good view of the Himalaya on a clear day. The temple is in the area of the bazaar, hence,a journey of the old bazaar can be combined with a visit to the temple. Sightseeing to Devi’s fall, also known as Patale Chango is an awesome waterfall lying 2 km southwest of Pokhara. During summer and rainy season, the waterfall takes its real form, with gushing water splashing and making its way through the rocks. Just opposite of Devi’s fall, on the other side of the road, there is Gupteshwor Cave. This cave is popular for the different natural forms made from limestone deposits. Photography is strictly prohibited inside the cave. An hour boating on Phewa Lake. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 5 : Pokhara Kathmandu Drive
Retracing the same path, drive back to Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel. Rest day at leisure. One can indulge in shopping or visit the casinos trying their lady luck. Overnight at hotel.
Day 6 : Kathmandu / Airport
Morning breakfast then free till departure
Later, you will be transferred to the airport in time to board your flight for onward journey.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories!!!
As the monsoon dissipates in September, Nepal welcomes beautiful clear skies, fresh air and incredible views. October and November are two of the best months to visit as dry days make trekking easier and offer good visibility. The verdant landscapes following the rains are ideal for photographers.
- PRIVATE DELUXE TRANSPORTATION AS PER ITINERARY (A/C VEHICLE)
- 3 NIGHT ACCOMMODATION IN KATHMANDU WITH BREAFAST
- 2 NIGHT ACCOMMODATION IN POKHARA WITH BREAKFAST
- ALL APPLICABLE GOVERNMENT TAXES
- OUR SERVICE CHARGES
- MOUNTMENT FEES
- PERSONAL EXPENSES SUCH AS DRINK, LUNCH/DINNER TIPS & ETC.
- HERE ARE THE FEW EXTRA ACTIVITIES COST WHICH YOU MAY INTERESTED DURING THIS TRIP:
- Everest Flight ( Himalayan Flight ) INR 5865 for Indian Client & USD 203 for foreign Passport Holders
- White water rafting at Trishuli River INR 1500/ USD 25 Per person
- Paragliding at Pokhara INR 5300 /USD 85 Per person
- Ultra Light flight USD 95 Per Person for 15 minuts
For Departure Dates just call 7350530009 / 7350540009 / 7350550009
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
Major Attractions of Kathmandu and Pokhara Tour 6 days
World Heritage sites of Nepal like Pashupatinath, Durbar Square of Kathmandu, Bouddhanath Stupa, and Sunrise views with mountain vistas of Langtang Range, Fishtail and Surrounding peaks, Pleasant Phewa Lake, waterfalls, etc at Pokhara are the major highlights of this Kathmandu and Pokhara Tour trip.
Kathmandu and Pokhara Tour is combination of both cultural as well as eco tour where you will be taken to the cultural hub of Kathmandu and beautiful natural Pokhara valley. This short package is specially designed for those people who have very short and limited time to visit Nepal yet wanting to have more fun and scenic views. Here, you will be delighted with the cultural and religious sites of Kathmandu, arts and architecture at temples along with the natural scenery of Himalayas and Lakes at Pokhara valley.