Day 1 : Kathmandu Arrival
Well Nepal travels and tour heartily welcome you in arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA). And escort you to the hotel. Stay overnight at hotel.
Day 2 : Kathmandu valley sightseeing (1360M)
After breakfast you move for sightseeing Pashupatinath Temple (temple of lord god Shiva), Swayambunath Stupa, Kathmandu Durbar Square And many more places of Kathmandu valley. You come back to hotel and preparation for your tour and further discussion please feel free to ask the question and stay overnight at hotel.
Day 3 : Kathmandu to Paro (2235M)
After breakfast drive to Tribhuvan International Airport to catch your flight to Bhutan. From the flight you can encounter the view of different Himalayas so nearly and you will be land on Paro Airport. Our representative will meet you there and escorts you to hotel. After some rest you move out to explore Paro. You will explore Taktshang Lhakhang (known as Tiger Nest), Kyichu Lhakhang (build in 7th century sacred shrine built by Tibetan King Songsten Gompo), Drukgyel Dzong, Rinpung Dzong (Known as “The Heap of Jewels”). You can enjoy the culture, architects, myths, legends and natural beauty of Paro.
Day 4 : Paro to Thimpu (2320M)
After breakfast drive to Thimpu which is the largest and capital city of Bhutan. Today you will explore the National memorial Stupa of Bhutan’s 3 King, Tashichho Dzong (office of king and throne room), Takin Scantuary, Simtokha Dzong, Changangkha Lhakhang ( 12th century Temple Monastic school & temples), ZilukhaNunnery (Bhutan folk museum) ZorigChoesuem (textile weaving centre). overnight at hotel.
Day 5 : Thimpu to Punakha (1250M)
After breakfast you gear up for Punakha passing through Dochu La Pass, Rhododendron Forest Hemlock, Punakha River and Punakha Farm. You will also get chances to encounter the beautiful view of different mountains. And you will also visit Chime Lhakhang, National library and Punakha Dzong which is popular as “Palace of Great Bliss”. overnight at resort.
Day 6 : Punakha to Trongsa to Bumthang
After breakfast you drive to Trongsa through Chimmi Lhakhang. You will visit Chendebji Chorten, Trongsa Dzong, Ta Dzong, Kinga Rabten Palace after exploring the cultural and heritage of Trongsa. And again head for Trongsa where you stay a night.
Day 7 : Leave Trongsa for Bumthang
After breakfast you have free time to explore more about Bumthang, which consists of four valleys they are Chumey, Choekhar, Tang and Ura Valleys. Today you will explore more about Jambay Lhakhang (built in the 7th century by the Tibetan King, Songtsen Gampo), Kurje Lhakhang, Tamshing Lhakhang (temple was founded in 1501 by the great treasure discoverer), Jakar Dzong (used as administrative centre for Bumthang valley and the regional monk body), Tang Valley (remote valley in Bumthang), Ura Village (the highest valley in Bhutan) and also get a chances to know culture and tradition of local people. Stay overnight at Bumthang.
Day 8 : Bumthang to Tang Valley
After breakfast you headed for Tang Valley where you can find Spiritual Burning Lake, Thangbi Lakhang, The Ugyen Cholling, National Handicrafts Emporium which attracts you towards it. Stay overnight at Tang Valley.
Day 9 : Tang Valley to Gangtey
After breakfast you headed to Gangtey where you pass through dense oak and rhododendron forest. And then you start your hike to Gangtey Monastery (only Nyingmapa monastery in Bhutan), and move to the village called Phobjikha Village and finally to Black Mountain National Park and stay overnight at Gangtey.
Day 10 : Gangtey to Paro
After breakfast you headed to Paro where you will explore Simtokha Dzong Palaceon the way and also visits Rinpung Dzong which is also known as “The Heap of Jewels”. Stay overnight at hotel.
Day 11 : Fly to Kathmandu
After breakfast you drive to Paro Airport to catch a flight for Kathmandu. And you can go for clubbing, shopping, moving etc. stay overnight at hotel.
Day 12 : Free day for Personal activities
After breakfast full day free for Personal activiteis , Evening Nepali Treditional Cultural Dinner Overnight at Hotel
Day 13 : Departure
after breakfast, free till departure , transfer to Airport or extend the tour to other destination.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
Spring: Late March-May
Autumn: Late Sep.-Nov
September, October & November are usually the most popular times to visit with generally clear, mild weather, excellent scenery, lower rainfall and a range of festivals called Tshechus and Dromchoes.
- Bhutanese ngultrum
For Departure Dates just call 7350530009 / 7350540009 / 7350550009
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
- Necessary Local Transport by Private a/c vehicle in Nepal & Private Jeep/land Cruiser in Bhutan .
- Accommodation in Kathmandu with Deluxe hotel with breakfst
- Accommodation in Bhutan with Standard Hotel with brekafast, Lunch & dinner.
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu & Bhutan with Tour Guide.
- Entrance fee of all sightseeing spots in Kathmandu & Bhutan
- Bhutan Travel Permit
- Tour Guide for Bhutan for all tour
- All the Entrance fee on Bhutan
- Bhutan Visa fee
- Kathmandu- Paro - Kathmandu flight ticket (subject to Aviablity)
- Cultural Dinner in Nepal with treditional fockle dance
- All additional government tax & Permit.
- Nepal entry visa fee
- International / any air fare.
- Travelers insurance
- Re Entry Visa fee in Nepal
- Alcohol/Non Alcoholic Drinks
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- All expenses due to unavoidable events e.g. flight cancellation, personal illness, strike, Political Disturbances etc.
The highlights of Bhutan Cultural and Heritage Tour are Kathmandu Sightseeing (Pashupatinath, Boudhanath Stupa, Swayambunath Stupa, Kathmandu Durbar Square), Bhutan Tour into Thimpu, Paro, Punakha and Bumthang of Bhutan and their Monasteries, Dzongs, temples, typical small villages, majestic vistas of snow capped mountains, and exquisite cultural sites like Taktsang Monastery, Changangkha Lhakhang, Chendebji Chorten, Trongsa Dzong, Punakha Dzong, Zilukha Nunnery,Tashichho Dzongand, Jambay Lhakhang, Kurje Lhakhang, Tamshing Lhakhang, Ura Village, Jakar Dzong, Kinga Rabten Palace etc.
Bhutan Cultural and Heritage Tour is the mixture of
both cultural and heritage tours of Bhutan, where you will be satisfy on
your tour to Bhutan. In this tour you will visit cultural places and
heritage sites of Bhutan.
Your Bhutan Cultural and Heritage Tour just only for 13 days, while on 13 days you will visit several places of Bhutan which carry cultural and heritages importance. Your tour starts from Kathmandu capital city of Nepal. And you will visit several places of Bhutan they are Paro airport, Thimpu, Punakha, Trongsa, Bumthang, Gangtey, Tang Valley. In this you will get chances to know more about the lifestyle, culture and tradition of Bhutanese people and its surrounding.