Itinerary -Day 1: Arrival Bali tour
Welcome to Bali! Post-immigration and custom procedures, you will be greeted by our local representative who will assist you with your transfer to the hotel. Overnight stay At Hotel
Day 2 Kintamani + Ubud Market
Breakfast at Hotel – proceed for local art and handicraft center, then continue visit Batuan temple, Kintmani, Spices Garden and Ubud Market, .Overnight stay Hotel.
Day 3: Bali – Water Sport and Uluwatu
After a hearty breakfast. You are taken to Benoa for water sports in the morning. Enjoy watersports at Tanjung Benoa . like parasailing,jet ski ,After proceed to Uluwatu .Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 4: Denpasar City tour Tanah Lot
After Breakfast,explore city tour of Denpasar In the afternoon, you will be picked up to visit to the sacred Tanah Lot. Temple built on an ocean rock on the exotic west coast of Bali and eyewitness the beautiful sunset in Tanah Lot. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 5 – White water rafting .Ayug water rafting
After breakfast, proceed to white water rafting ,after enjoy Ayug river rafting enjoy Lunch at Rafting place ,overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 6 : Day at Leisure
After Breakfast,whole day is for leisure and shopping,overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 7 Drop Off
Breakfast at hotel - Check Out From Hotel - Transfer To Airport
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
1. Return Airfare Ex. Mumbai
- Tanah Lot Temple
- White Water Rafting
- Benoa Beach Tour
2. All transfers & Sightseeing on SIC basis
3. Return Airport transfers on SIC basis
1. Supplement cost applicable for Airport transfers between 2200HRS to 0730HRS.
2. Cost of Personal Expenses.
3. Guide Tips and any other item except “Package Rates Includes”.
4. Travel Insurance.
5. Cost of Meals other than mention above.
6. High season surcharge if any applicable.
7. 5 % GST applicable will be additional on total tour cost.
|Ubud||Pertiwi Resorts and Spa Or Similar|
|Kuta||Risata Resorts and Spa Or Similar|
For Departure Dates just call 7350530009 / 7350540009 / 7350550009
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
High season is during the months of July and August, during Easter Holidays, and Christmas / New Year (December till 1st week of January). This is the time Bali is the busiest. However, for many reasons, best time to come to Bali is April, May, June and September, just before and just after high season.
- Indonesian Rupiah
Bali is the best known of all the islands in Indonesia. Bali instantly evokes images of ancient temples, golden beaches, hotel resorts and hotel spas. Bali has an ambience that literally breathes 'exotic'.
Bali is actually a little bit of nearly everything most tourists would want out of a holiday destination - there's entertainment, there's culture, and there's pristine beaches with luxurious beach resorts and spas that are the ultimate in relaxation. Traditional crafts beckon the keen shopper and the most beautiful temples abound in Bali.
Bali is a very attractive destination as it's easy to get to, visa is available on arrival, many people are fluent in English, and the island is very tourist-friendly. Our package tour options to Bali take you to Denpasar, Kuta and Nusa Dua.