Click Image for Gallery
Welcome to London to start your exciting journey through Europe with us. London is truly a Global City. It is the largest city of Europe housing over 6 million people. This 2000 years old multicultural city will surely leave you spellbound. After meeting our representative at the airport, transfer to your hotel for Check in. (Please note that standard check in time is 1500 Hrs) Freshen up and then transfer to enjoy the Ride on London Eye, which is one of the tallest structure of London. On a clear day you can have a breathtaking view of the city and upto 40 kms around. Indian Dinner at Restaurant. Overnight accommodation in London.
Day 2:LONDON – WINDSOR – LONDON
After breakfast, Depart for a Visit to Windsor Castle. Entrance to Windsor Castle & State Apartments. Windsor Castle is the largest inhabited castle in the world and home of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. You’ll see the gorgeous State Apartments, created by George IV in the 1820s. The castle is a world heritage site. Indian Lunch at Restaurant. Later we transfer to Sanatan Mandir. It was constructed according to the scriptures of Hindu holy texts and so contains no steel supports. Its site has an area of 2.4 acres. It is made entirely of imported Indian limestone. Than depart for Visit to Madame Tussauds Wax Museum where you can take photograph with your favorite politicians, actors, pop stars, sports heroes & many famous personalities. Indian Dinner at restaurant. Overnight accommodation in London.
Day 3:LONDON – HARWICH – OVERNIGHT FERRY
After breakfast check out, Depart for Guided City tour exploring main Landmarks of London like Trafalgar Square, Hyde Park, Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, Houses of Parliament, Tower Bridge, Thames River and Buckingham Palace. Indian Lunch at Restaurant. Later depart to Harwich Port for your ferry to Hook Of Holland, Netherlands. Indian Dinner at Restaurant or On board the ferry. Check-in to the ferry. Overnight on board (Inside Cabins with 2 or 4 Bunk beds).
Day 4:HOOK OF HOLLAND – AMSTERDAM – ANTWERP/BRUSSELS
Buffet breakfast on board the ferry. Arrive Hook of Holland, Netherlands, situated at the mouth of River Rhine. The Netherlands is a man made country that owes its life to the Sea. Check out from ferry and depart for Keukenhof Gardens (Till 21st May). Keukenhof Gardens are world famous for its display of Tulips. It also has an amazing display of flora and fauna. Onwards 22nd May visit Madurodam, Holland important sight build on 1:25 scale. Indian Lunch at Restaurant. Free time on Dam Square, the main City Centre of Amsterdam. Later we depart on Canal Cruise of Amsterdam. The Canal’s of Amsterdam are UNESCO’s World Heritage Site. On this one hour cruise you shall pass by all of the city’s highlights and therefore it is indeed the best way to experience the city. After the Cruise transfer to Antwerp / Brussels. Arrive, Indian Dinner at Restaurant. Later transfer to Hotel. Check in. Overnight in Antwerp/Brussels.
Day 5:ANTWERP / BRUSSELS – PARIS (347 KM APPROX 4 HOURS)
After breakfast check out and depart to Paris. - The most romantic city of Europe. Be charmed by its magnificent avenues, cozy cafe life and unparalleled art scene. Arrive at Paris. Lunch at Indian Restaurant. After lunch, transfer to the Hotel. Check in & Freshen up. Later Visit the fascinating Eiffel tower 3rd Level to have a bird's eye view of Paris. Later depart for Indian Restaurant. Indian Dinner. After Dinner depart for Illumination Tour of Paris. This will be followed by a magical and magnificent drive through Paris by Night with its beautiful illuminated buildings. Visit the landmarks of Paris like Arc De Triomphe, Concorde Square, The Invalides, The Alexander Bridge, The Opera House and Champs Elysees. The tour will ends with Illuminations at Eiffel Tower. Overnight in Paris.
After breakfast at the hotel get ready for fun filled day at Disneyland Paris. Your ticket entitles you either for Walt Disney Studios where you can discover the magical world of cinema and television at Walt Disney Studios Park. Explore 4 cinemagical studio featuring lots of thrilling attractions and spectacular shows OR Disneyland Park which explores 5 themed lands filled with Disney classic attractions, shows, exciting and adventurous rides and fairytales characters. Packed Lunch. Return back to Paris. Indian dinner at restaurant. Overnight in Paris.
Day 7:PARIS – BOPPARD – ST.GOAR – HEIDELBERG (557 KM APPROX 8 HOURS)
After morning breakfast check out and Drive to Boppard which is in Germany, to board a romantic Cruise on Rhine River. While cruising down the Rhine you will get a chance to see slopes covered with vineyards, unique churches and beautiful castles. The River Rhine is one of Europe's major navigable rivers. Packed Lunch Enroute. Later depart to restaurant. Indian Dinner. Overnight in Heidelberg/Mainz/Heppenheim/Mannheim or Frankfurt area.
Day 8:HEIDELBERG – STUTTGART– BLACKFOREST – RHINE FALLS – ENGELBERG
After Breakfast check out & depart for Stuttgart. Arrive and Visit to Mercedes Benz Museum. Experience a fascinating history about one of the world’s famous car brand Mercedes Benz. Indian Lunch at Indian Restaurant. Later depart to Blackforest. Visit Lake Titisee - It is the heart of Black Forest surrounded by dark fir forest, fairytale woods and flowering meadows. Enjoy free time on Lake Titisee. Depart to visit the magnificent Rhine Falls - One of the largest waterfalls in Europe crashes down a 23m (75ft) drop here. Later drive to Engelberg. Arrive, Indian Dinner and Overnight in Engelberg/ Central Switzerland Area.
Day 9:ENGELBERG – MT.TITLIS – LUCERNE – ENGELBERG
After breakfast transfer to Titlis Cable Car Station for an exciting excursion to Mt. Titlis with Ice Flyer. Marvel at the world’s first revolving cable car ride which will take you at the height of 3020 meter, will sure to leave you spellbound. Take a ride on Ice Flyer (Weather Permitting) to Glacier Park where you can enjoy amazing snow activities on top. Don’t miss a walk on one of the highest suspension bridge in the world which is 10,000 feet above sea level. Enjoy Indian lunch on top. Later proceed to Lucerne. Arrive and Depart for Orientation Tour of Lucerne. Visit the Lion Monument and the Kappel Brucke wooden bridge. Enjoy some free time for Shopping. Indian Dinner at restaurant. Later transfer to Hotel. Overnight in Engelberg / Central Switzerland Area.
Day 10:ENGELBERG – INTERLAKEN – BERN
After Buffet breakfast at the hotel checkout & depart to Interlaken to visit Jungfrau. Arrive and proceed to station to board the cog wheel train to Jungfraujoch - Top Of Europe, a world of eternal ice and snow, located at 3454 meters, Alpine sensation- A 360° cinema has been built in the Sphinx Hall. A film carries visitors into the High-Alpine world surrounding the Jungfraujoch. Visit the Ice Palace and marvel at some of the unique Ice Sculptures and the Sphinx Terrace to have amazing views of Jungfrau region. Indian lunch on top. Return to Interlaken and then proceed to Bern. Indian Dinner at Restaurant. Overnight in Bern/ Central Switzerland Area.
Day 11:BERN - GSTAAD– BROC – BERN
After Breakfast, transfer Gstaad Station. Later take a train from Gstaad to Montreux – The Golden Pass Line - which squeezes through vineyards and gardens on its way. Arrive & Indian Lunch at Restaurant. After lunch, drive to Broc. Visit Nestle Cailler Chocolate Factory - Where all your sense can be immersed in the wonderful world of Cailler chocolate. Later drive to Bern – the Capital City of Switzerland. Enjoy the Walking City Tour of Bern which still retains its old world charm in The Clock Tower, the Parliament Buildings, Market Gasse and Gothic Fountains. Indian Dinner at Restaurant. Overnight in Bern/ Central Switzerland Area.
Day 12:BERN – TASCH – ZERMATT - ZURICH
After Breakfast checkout and drive to Tasch. Tasch is the transfer point for travelers to Zermatt- The car free village. Its main street, Bahnhofstrasse is lined with boutique shops, hotels and restaurants, and also has a lively après-ski scene. Local Lunch at Restaurant in Zermatt. Explore and enjoy free time in Zermatt – the most beautiful town in Switzerland. Later drive to Zurich – the Financial capital of Switzerland. Indian Dinner at Restaurant. Transfer to Hotel. Check in. Overnight in Zurich/ Central Switzerland Area.
Day 13:ZURICH – INNSBRUCK
After Breakfast, check out and depart to Innsbruck. Indian Lunch at Restaurant. After Lunch proceed to Swarovski Crystal World -Headquarters of Swarovski Crystals. Free time for shopping. Transfer to Hotel. Check in. Freshen up. Indian dinner at Restaurant. Next enjoy a Tyrolean Folklore Show. It is a Traditional Austrian Dance show with folk music, dancing and singing including shoe slapping & yodeling. In the show enjoy music of traditional Tyrolean instruments like the Zither, Alphorn and Folk Harp. Later transfer to your hotel. Overnight in Innsbruck.
Day 14:INNSBRUCK -VENICE – PADOVA (388 KM, APPROX 5 HOURS)
Today after breakfast check out and depart for Venice. Arrive in Venice, The City of Canals. Arrive and Transfer to Venice Island by Vaporetto with Indian Lunch on Boat. Arrive and walk to St. Marks Square for Guided Walking Tour of Venice. Our guide will walk you through the island to see the main attractions such as St. Marks Basilica, The Doge's Palace, the Campanile and the Bridge of Sighs. After finishing the tour we take Vaporetto back to Tronchetto Pier. Later transfer to the Indian Restaurant for Dinner. After dinner transfer to your hotel. Check in. Overnight in Padova / Venice Mestre Area / Treviso / Ochiobello.
Day 15:PADOVA – ROME (497 KM APPROX 8 HOURS)
After Breakfast, check out and depart for Rome - Rome's 2500 years of history have produced veritable archives of Western culture, from the remnants of Ancient Rome to the artistic splendors of Renaissance and Baroque Period. A historic monument besides Modern Rome is exceptionally vibrant. Packed lunch Enroute. Arrival and Depart for Guided City Tour of Rome covering main landmarks like Victor Emmanuel Monument, the Roman Forum (Outside), Circus Maximus and many more historic sites. Next visit Colosseum (Outside), a vast amphitheatre known for its Gladiator Fights. Then stop by one of the Largest and the most elaborate fountain - The Trevi Fountain, A wish here can bring you back to Rome. Indian Dinner at Restaurant. Transfer to hotel and Check in. Overnight in Rome.
Day 16:ROME – FLORENCE (289 KM, APPROX 4 HOURS)
After Breakfast, check out and depart for Guided visit to world’s smallest country, The Vatican City. Visit St. Peters Basilica one of the largest basilica in the world. Marvel at Pieta, one of the greatest creations by Michelangelo. After the visit Indian Lunch at Restaurant. Later Drive to Florence. Arrive and Enjoy Guided Walking Tour of Florence by visiting the Duomo, the Campanile, the Baptistery with its Gates to Paradise, Piazza Della Signoria - an Open Air Museum of sculptures, Santa Croce where Michelangelo, Galileo and many famous Italian personalities are buried and the Famous Ponte Vecchio Bridge across the River Arno. Indian Dinner at Restaurant. Overnight in Florence/Prato.
Day 17:FLORENCE - PISA – NICE (424 KM, APPROX 5 HOURS)
After breakfast check out and depart to Pisa. Arrive and Then Visit the Square of Miracles and be amazed as you walk towards the Leaning Tower (Outside view). Don't forget to capture a photo with this wonder of the world. Indian Lunch at Restaurant. Later drive to Nice. Arrive Nice. Enjoy some free time on Promenade des Anglais. It is one of the most visited and celebrated Promenade in Nice alongside the Mediterranean. Indian Dinner at Restaurant. Transfer to Hotel, Check in. Overnight in Nice/Cannes/St. Raphel.
Day 18:NICE- MONACO & MONTE CARLO – MILAN (315 KM, APPROX 4 HOURS)
After Breakfast, check out and depart for Monaco & Monte Carlo to see the Casino and world famous Formula 1 Grand Prix Circuit. Return back to Nice. Indian Lunch at Restaurant. Later drive to Milan. Milan is a global capital of fashion and design. Arrive and transfer to Indian Restaurant for Dinner. Transfer to Hotel. Check in & Overnight in Milan.
Day 19:MILAN - INDIA
After breakfast check out and transfer to Milan International Airport to board your flight back home with wonderful memories of your tour.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
- Accommodation at the above mentioned hotel in Standard/ Base Category Room with Breakfast
- All transfers as per itinerary by AC coach
- Sightseeing as per the above mentioned itinerary
- English speaking Driver
- Meet & Greet at Airport by local representative
- GST EXtra
- Personal expenses (mini bar, Telephone, laundry etc.)
- Optional tour, extra food and beverage
- Flight ticket, VOA, Airport tax, Visa Fees not mentioned in inclusions is excluded
- Guide Tipping
- Travel Insurance
- Any meals not mentioned in Inclusions
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1500 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1200 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable.High Season / Special Events will be applicable if booked during surcharge period
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel.
- Anything which is not there in Inclusions
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
Europe, one of the most visited of the seven continents in the world, is a never ending experience! To the north of Europe is the Arctic Ocean, Atlantic Ocean to the west, to the south is the Mediterranean Sea and to the east it is surrounded by the Ural Mountains and by the Caspian Sea. Europe is considered the glittering star of the world which is gifted with loads of richness and beauty on almost each field of life, Austria, Finland, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Turkey, Ireland, Italy, Switzerland, Paris, Poland, Hungary, UK are the most favored European destinations in the world. It is believed that Europe is the heart of all western civilization and philosophy, steeped in history and culture. Flamenco and fiesta, senoritas and siesta; chalets and cheese, city squares and cobbled streets - Europe has it all! Come, explore Europe and lose yourself in its myriad hues.
If you are looking for a family vacation, incentive tour, adventure package or honeymoon package in Europe, Namoh offers readymade tour packages or can customize a tour package for you. You can choose from the many holiday & tour packages to Europe listed below or send us your request for customized holiday & tour package and our travel counselors will help you plan your dream holiday to Europe.
The continent of Europe is a rather large place that spans many different longitudes and weather zones, so it really all depends on where you’re headed.
English / Dutch / Irisha
Things to carry :
- Flight tickets , Valid Passport ( At Least 6 months validity on last day of tour) , Visa , Photos , Travel Insurance Documents , Double vaccination certificate etc.
- Currency of country you are travelling to
- Required Medicines with Doctor's Prescription
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- International calling SIM Card
- Travel Adapter for charging your electronic gadgets, Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit (No Scissors, blades or sharp objects allowed in flight )
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Indian Snacks, Pickles , Chutney etc.