Arrive in Munich, the Bavarian Metropolis, close to the Alps and in the heart of Europe. Transfer to your hotel. Leave your luggage and proceed to take the Hop-On-Hop-Off Bus tour. Overnight in Munich.
Today after breakfast you can opt for an excursion of Royal Castle Tour Neuschwanstein and Linderhof. Overnight in Munich.
Day 3:MUNICH – STUTTGART
This morning after breakfast make your own way to station to take a train to Stuttgart (2.30 Hrs) which is charmingly situated in the heart of one of Germany's largest wine growing regions. Arrive and Transfer to your Hotel. Check in and Transfer on your own to Departure point of Walking Tour of Stuttgart. Get to know Stuttgart and its attractions on an enjoyable and informative walking tour of Stuttgart. The walk finishes in the city centre. Later you can make your own way to back to Hotel. Overnight in Stuttgart.
Today you have the option of visiting a museum of one of the two leading automobile manufacturer of the world: Mercedes Benz. Alternatively visit the Europa-Park in Rust (2 Hrs – one way journey by train) which is the largest & most visited theme park in Germany with more than 120 attractions - a perfect outing. Overnight in Stuttgart.
Day 5:STUTTGART - BADEN - BADEN
This morning depart from Stuttgart and transfer yourself to station and take a train to Baden-Baden (1.30 Hrs), the foot of the Black Forest. Baden-Baden is famous for its spas and is known as the Grand Dame of German spas. Day at leisure to explore the various Spas. Overnight in Baden-Baden.
Day 6:BADEN – BADEN - FRANKFURT
After breakfast check out, store your bags at Hotel and Spend the day exploring the city of Baden-Baden on your own. You may opt to visit some of its attractions like Badeb Baden Museum, Brahms' House and The Lichtenthal Abbey. Late afternoon pick up luggage from the hotel and make your own way to train station. Take a train to Frankfurt (1.30 Hrs). Overnight in Frankfurt.
Day 7:FRANKFURT - INDIA
After breakfast transfer yourself to airport to catch a flight back home with wonderful memories of your tour.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
- Hop on Hop off Bus Pass
- Walking Tour of Stuttgart
- Frankfurt Guided city tour
1. German Flexi Pass 2nd Class (3 Days in 2 Months)
2. Airport to Hotel And Hotel to Airport Transfer on SIC Basis
5. Airport Taxes as on September ‘2016. (Any increase in any Airport or Government Taxes will increase the tour Cost. The same must be borne by the passengers before or after booking is made for the Tour. Namoh should not be held responsible for the same.)
1. 5% GST on total Tour cost
2. Cost of Meals (Lunch & Dinner)
3. City Tax – To be paid directly by the passenger at the Hotel
4. Cost of Sightseeing ( Except Above)
5. Medical Insurance
6. Any personal expenses i.e. Laundry, Tips, Phone etc.
7. Anything which is not mentioned in Inclusions.
8. Any surcharge applicable during your travel dates.
9. Transfers to the departure point of Tours and Attraction.
For Departure Dates just call 7350530009 / 7350540009 / 7350550009
|Munich||Four Star Hotel Munich or similar|
|Stuttgart||Four star Hotel or similar|
|Baden-Wurttemburg||Three Star Hotel Baden or similar|
|Frankfurt||Three Star Hotel Frankfurt or similar|
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
Spring : March- May
Summer : June-August
Autumn : September-November
Winter : December-Feb
Germany, situated at the heart of Europe, is a tapestry of rich history and an even richer culture. A trip through Germany leaves one with an overwhelming sense of history entwined with imminent modernity. From elegant cities, picturesque small towns, huge tracts of forests to interesting art, history and culture, Germany has it all. Experience the magnificent beauty of castles and palaces, churches and monasteries, war memorials and historic towns. Frankfurt, Berlin, Munich, Heidelberg, Hanover, Nuremburg and other cities of Germany offer a wealth of options; the possibilities are endless.
If you are looking for a family vacation, incentive tour, adventure package or honeymoon package in Germany, Namoh offers readymade tour packages or can customize a tour package for you. You can choose from the many holiday & tour packages to Germany listed below or send us your request for customized holiday & tour package and our travel counselors will help you plan your dream holiday to Germany.