Day 1:India - Vienna
Arrive at vienna international airport and transfer to your hotel and check in (standard check in time is 1400 hrs). Day is free at leisure. Overnight in vienna.
After morning breakfast make your own way to departure point of city tour of vienna with historical schonbrunn palace. Afternoon is free to explore the city to your interest. Overnight in vienna.
Day 3:Vienna - Salzburg
After morning breakfast, check out and make your way to train station to board a train to salzburg (3hrs). Arrive in salzburg. Transfer on your own to hotel. Check in. In the evening opt for mozart's musical concert with dinner one of the best way to enjoy music of this world renowned composer. Overnight in salzburg.
After breakfast begin your discovery of salzburg with "the sound of music tour". Enjoy a wonderful ride with breathtaking views of the landscapes where the opening scenes of the movie were shot. Spend the rest of the afternoon at leisure or opt a visit to mozart's birth & living place or salzburg mozart city tour. Overnight in salzburg.
Day 5:Salzburg - Innsbruck
After breakfast check out and transfer yourself to train station to board a train to innsbruck (2hrs). Arrive in innsbruck and transfer to hotel. Check - in or else store your luggage in the hotel and transfer yourself to departure point of the walking tour of innsbruck and see the highlights of the city. Later we suggest taking a trip to swarovski crystal world - magical world of crystals. Overnight in innsbruck.
Day 6:Innsbruck - Vienna
After breakfast check out and transfer yourself to train station to board a train to vienna. Upon arrival at vienna make your way to hotel. Check - in. Evening at leisure to explore this beautiful city. Overnight in vienna.
Day 7:Vienna - India
After breakfast say goodbye to austria and transfer to airport to board a flight back home with wonderful memories of your trip.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
In the very heart of Europe explore the beautiful cities of Austria- Vienna, Innsbruck and Salzburg. Austria is a country which offers a treasure trove of outdoor activities, fun and excitement. Majestic mountains, serene lakes, rivers and streams, dense woodland, surging meadows, villages and cities reveals the artistic richness of the old Austro Hungarian Empire. Austria attracts visitors all year round from different parts of the world. Vienna- Europe’s cultural capital, Innsbruck- capital of the Alps and Salzburg- picturesque hills and romantic gardens are not the only attractions that will entice you to come back to Austria again. So come and discover the beauty of the place!
If you are looking for a family vacation, incentive tour, adventure package or honeymoon package in Austria, Namoh offers readymade tour packages or can customize a tour package for you. You can choose from the many holiday & tour packages to Austria listed below or send us your request for customized holiday & tour package and our travel counselors will help you plan your dream holiday to Austria.
The question of when to go depends on what you want to do, really. Skiing is recommended from between Christmas and New Year′s Eve (this is also the time at which many Austrians join the tourists on the slopes), as well as from late January to late March. This is the main season, when prices and ski traffic are high.
|Vienna||Four Star Hotel Vienna or similar|
|Salzburg||Four Star Hotel or similar|
|Innsbruck||Three Star Hotel Innsbruck or similar|
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
For Departure Dates just call 7350530009 / 7350540009 / 7350550009
- Guided City Tour Of Vienna With Visit To Schonbrunn Palace
- Half Day Sound Of Music Tour
- Walking tour of Innsbruck
1. Austrian 2nd class saver flexi pass (3 days in 1 month)
2. Return airport - hotel - airport transfers on private basis.
1. 5% GST on total Tour cost
2. Cost of Meals (Lunch & Dinner)
3. City Tax – To be paid directly by the passenger at the Hotel
4. Cost of Sightseeing ( Except Above)
5. Medical Insurance
6. Any personal expenses i.e. Laundry, Tips, Phone etc.
7. Anything which is not mentioned in Inclusions.
8. Any surcharge applicable during your travel dates.
9. Transfers to the departure point of Tours and Attraction.