Click Image for Gallery
Arrive Paris International Airport. Paris. - The most romantic city of Europe. Be charmed by its magnificent avenues, cozy cafe life and unparalleled art scene. Arrive and Transfer by our representative to Hotel, Check in.(Please note that Standard check in time is 1500 Hours). Packed Dinner. Overnight in Paris
After breakfast,depart to Visit the fascinating Eiffel tower 3nd Level to have a bird's eye view of Paris. Indian Lunch at Restaurant. After that depart for City Tour of Paris. Visit the landmarks of Paris like Arc De Triomphe, Concorde Square, The Invalides, The Alexander Bridge, The Opera House and Champs Elysees. Later depart for Indian Restaurant. Indian Dinner at Restaurant. Check in to the Hotel. Overnight in Paris
After breakfast at the hotel get ready for fun filled day at Disneyland Paris. Your ticket entitles you either for Walt Disney Studios where you can discover the magical world of cinema and television at Walt Disney Studios Park. Packed Lunch. Explore 4 cinemagical studio featuring lots of thrilling attractions and spectacular shows OR Disneyland Park which explores 5 themed lands filled with Disney classic attractions, shows, exciting and adventurous rides and fairytales characters. Indian dinner at restaurant. Overnight in Paris.
Day 4:PARIS – ENGELBERG/ CENTRAL SWITZERLAND
After morning breakfast check out & Drive to Engelberg. Today sit back, relax and enjoy your beautiful coach journey towards Switzerland. Later, we enter into Switzerland, which is a landlocked country in the cultural and geographical center of Europe. Renowned for its snowbound Alps, lush green meadows and fresh water lakes, the prosperous country of Switzerland is blessed with natural beauty. Packed Lunch Enroute. Arrive at Engelberg. Transfer to the Hotel & Check in. Indian Dinner at Hotel. Overnight in Engelberg/Central Switzerland area.
Day 5: ENGELBERG - INTERLAKEN - ENGELBERG
After Buffet breakfast at the hotel depart to Interlaken to visit Jungfrau (OPTIONAL WITH ADDITIONAL COST). Arrive and proceed to station to board the cog wheel train to Jungfraujoch - Top Of Europe, a world of eternal ice and snow, located at 3454 meters, Alpine sensation-A 360° cinema has been built in the Sphinx Hall. A film carries visitors into the High-Alpine world surrounding the Jungfraujoch. Visit the Ice Palace and marvel at some of the unique Ice Sculptures and the Sphinx Terrace to have an amazing view of Jungfrau region. Return to Interlaken and then proceed to Engelberg. Indian Dinner at restaurant. Overnight in Engelberg/ Central Switzerland Area.
Day 6:ENGERLBERG – MT.PILATUS (OPTIONAL)- LUCERNE - ZURICH
After breakfast, Check out and Transfer to Mt.Pilatus (OPTIONAL WITH ADDITIONAL COST)- A multi-peaked massif, Mt. Pilatus towers over Lucerne and Central Switzerland with the height of 2132 Meter. Later proceed to Lucerne.Arrive and Indian Lunch at Restaurant. Enjoy the Orientation Tour of Lucerne. Visit the Lion Monument and the Kappel Brucke wooden bridge. Free time for Shopping. Later drive to Zurich. Arrive, Indian Dinner and Overnight in Zurich.
Day 7: ZURICH - RHINE FALLS - INNSBRUCK
After Breakfast, check out and depart to visit the magnificent Rhine Falls -One of the largest waterfalls in Europe crashes down a 23m (75ft) drop here. Later depart for Innsbruck. Indian Lunch at Restaurant. After Lunch proceed to Swarovski Crystal World -Headquarters of Swarovski Crystals. Free time for shopping. Later drive back to Innsbruck. Afterwards we visit the Golden Roof & enjoy the Walking Tour of Innsbruck. Indian dinner at Restaurant. Drive to the Hotel. Check in & Overnight in Innsbruck.
Day 8:INNSBRUCK - VENICE/ PADOVA
Today after breakfast check out and depart for Venice. Arrive in Venice, The City of Canals. Arrive and Transfer to Venice Island by Vaporetto with Indian Lunch on Boat. Arrive and walk to St. Marks Square for Guided Walking Tour of Venice. Our guide will walk you through the island to see the main attractions such as St. Marks Basilica, The Doge's Palace, the Campanile and the Bridge of Sighs. After finishing the tour we take Vaporetto back to Tronchetto Pier. Later transfer to the Indian Restaurant for Dinner. After dinner transferto your hotel. Check in and Overnight in Padova/ Venice Mestre Area / Treviso / Ochiobello.
Day 9: VENICE/ PADOVA - PISA - FLORENCE
After breakfast check out and depart to Pisa. Arrive and Then Visit the Square of Miracles and be amazed as you walk towards the Leaning Tower of Pisa (Outside view). Don't forget to capture a photo with this wonder of the world. Indian Lunch at Restaurant. Later Drive to Florence. Enjoy Guided Walking Tour of Florence by visiting the Duomo, the Campanile, the Baptistery with its Gates to Paradise, Piazza Della Signoria - an Open Air Museum of sculptures, Santa Croce where Michelangelo, Galileo and many famous Italian personalities are buried and the Famous Ponte Vecchio Bridge across the River Arno. Indian Dinner at Restaurant. Transfer to Hotel & Check in and Overnight in Florence.
Day 10: FLORENCE - ROME
After Breakfast depart for Rome - Rome's 2500 years of history have produced veritable archives of Western culture, from the remnants of Ancient Rome to the artistic splendors of Renaissance and Baroque Period. A historic monument besides Modern Rome is exceptionally Vibrant. Arrive and Depart for a Guided Visit to the most fascinating Vatican City, the smallest Country in the world. Visit St. Peters Basilica one of the largest basilica in the world. Indian Lunch at Restaurant. Later we depart for a Guided City Tour of Rome covering main landmarks such as Victor Emmanuel Monument, the Roman Forum (Outside), Circus Maximus and many more historic sites. Next visit Colosseum (Outside), a vast amphitheater known for its Gladiator Fights. Then stop by one of the Largest and the most elaborate fountain - The Trevi Fountain, A wish here can bring you back to Rome. Indian Dinner at Restaurant. Transfer to hotel and Check in. Overnight in Rome.
Day 11: ROME - INDIA
After breakfast check out and transfer to Rome International Airport to board a flight back home with wonderful memories of your tour.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
|Places||Hotel Name||No. of Nights|
|Paris||Three Star Hotel Paris or similar||3|
|Engelberg||Three Star Hotel Engelberg or similar||2|
|Zurich||Three Star Hotel Zurich or similar||1|
|Innsbruck||Three Star Hotel Innsbruck or similar||1|
|Padova||Three star Hotel Padova or similar||1|
|Florence||Three Star Hotel Florence or similar||1|
|Rome||Three Star Hotel Rome or similar||1|
- Economy Class Return Airfare Ex.Ahmedabad
- Medical Insurance (Up to the Age of 70 years and for the duration of the Tour only. Additional Charges will apply for passengers above the age of 70 years, with medical history and who is traveling for longer than of duration of the tour)
- Paris, France
- 3rd Level Eiffel Tower
- Full Day Disneyland with Entry to either Disney Studios or Disney Park
- Orientation City Tour Of Paris
- Interlaken, Switzerland
- Excursion To Mt.Jungfraujoch with Lunch on Top
- Lucerne, Switzerland
- Excursion Mt. Pilatus (Optional With Additional Cost)
- Orientation Tour of Lucerne
- Zurich, Switzerland
- Visit To Rhine Falls (Boat Ride Optional)
- Innsbruck, Austria
- Shopping Stop at Swarovski Crystal World in Wattens
- Golden Roof
- Venice, Italy
- Guided Walking Tour of Venice
- Pisa, Italy
- Visit Square of Miracles
- Leaning Tower of Pisa (Outside)
- Florence, Italy
- Guided Walking Tour Of Florence
- Rome, Italy
- Guided City Tour Of Rome
- Visit to Trevi Fountain
- Vatican City, Italy
- St Peters Basilica
- 9Lunch & 10 Breakfast & 10 Dinner
- 5% Government Service Tax (Any increase in GST will increase the Tour Cost. The difference has to be borne by passengers before or after booking is made for the Tour.)
- Airport Taxes as on October ‘2017 (Any increase in Airport or Government Taxes will increase the tour Cost. The same must be borne by the passengers before or after booking is made for the Tour. Namoh should not be held responsible for the same)
- Visa charges of Schengen
- GST EXtra
- Personal expenses (mini bar, Telephone, laundry etc.)
- Optional tour, extra food and beverage
- Flight ticket, VOA, Airport tax, Visa Fees not mentioned in inclusions is excluded
- Guide Tipping
- Travel Insurance
- Any meals not mentioned in Inclusions
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1500 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1200 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable.High Season / Special Events will be applicable if booked during surcharge period
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel.
- Anything which is not there in Inclusions
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
Europe, one of the most visited of the seven continents in the world, is a never ending experience! To the north of Europe is the Arctic Ocean, Atlantic Ocean to the west, to the south is the Mediterranean Sea and to the east it is surrounded by the Ural Mountains and by the Caspian Sea. Europe is considered the glittering star of the world which is gifted with loads of richness and beauty on almost each field of life, Austria, Finland, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Turkey, Ireland, Italy, Switzerland, Paris, Poland, Hungary, UK are the most favored European destinations in the world. It is believed that Europe is the heart of all western civilization and philosophy, steeped in history and culture. Flamenco and fiesta, senoritas and siesta; chalets and cheese, city squares and cobbled streets - Europe has it all! Come, explore Europe and lose yourself in its myriad hues.
If you are looking for a family vacation, incentive tour, adventure package or honeymoon package in Europe, Namoh offers readymade tour packages or can customize a tour package for you. You can choose from the many holiday & tour packages to Europe listed below or send us your request for customized holiday & tour package and our travel counselors will help you plan your dream holiday to Europe.
The continent of Europe is a rather large place that spans many different longitudes and weather zones, so it really all depends on where you’re headed.
English / Dutch / Irisha
Things to carry :
- Flight tickets , Valid Passport ( At Least 6 months validity on last day of tour) , Visa , Photos , Travel Insurance Documents , Double vaccination certificate etc.
- Currency of country you are travelling to
- Required Medicines with Doctor's Prescription
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- International calling SIM Card
- Travel Adapter for charging your electronic gadgets, Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit (No Scissors, blades or sharp objects allowed in flight )
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Indian Snacks, Pickles , Chutney etc.