Click Image for Gallery
Day 1:INDIA – PARIS
Welcome to Paris to start your exciting journey through Europe with us. Paris - The most romantic city of Europe. Be charmed by its magnificent avenues, cozy cafe life and unparalleled art scene. Arrive at Paris and check in to the Hotel. PackedDinner. Overnight in Paris.
After breakfast, visit the fascinating Eiffel tower 3rd Level to have a bird's eye view of Paris. The Eiffel Tower is the most-visited paid monument in the world. Later enjoy Lunch at Indian Restaurant. After lunch drive to Montmarte area for a photo stop. Montmartre is a large hill in Paris's 18th arrondissement. It is 130 m (430 ft) high. Later visit Notre Dame Cathedral (Outside). It is the most famous of the Gothic cathedrals of the Middle Ages and is distinguished for its size. Visit Fragonard Perfume Shop which exhibits antique perfume bottles, containers, toiletry sets, stills for steam distillation of perfume extracts, etc.Later free time in the city. Indian Dinner at Restaurant. After Dinner depart for Illumination Tour of Paris. This will be followed by a magical and magnificent drive through Paris by Night with its beautiful illuminated buildings. Visit the landmarks of Paris like Arc De Triomphe, Concorde Square, The Invalides, The Alexander Bridge, The Opera House and Champs Elysees. The tour will end with Illuminations at Eiffel Tower. Drive back to hotel and Overnight in Paris.
After breakfast at the hotel get ready for fun filled day at Disneyland Paris. Packed Lunch. Your ticket entitles you either for Walt Disney Studios where you can discover the magical world of cinema and television at Walt Disney Studios Park. Explore 4 cinemagical studio featuring lots of thrilling attractions and spectacular shows OR Disneyland Park which explores 5 themed lands filled with Disney classic attractions, shows, exciting and adventurous rides and fairytales characters. Indian Dinner at Restaurant. Overnight in Paris.
Day 4:PARIS – BERN/CENTRAL SWITZERLAND AREA
After morning breakfast check out and Drive to Bern.Not many cities have managed to retain their historic features quite as successfully as Bern, the Capital of Switzerland. The old town of Bern is a UNESCO World Heritage Site Packed Lunch Enroute.Arrive and Depart for Walking Tour of Bern. The Capital City of Switzerland which still retains its old world charm in The Clock Tower, The Parliament Buildings, Market Gasse and Gothic Fountains.Indian Dinner at restaurant. Later transfer to Hotel. Check in. Overnight in Bern/Central Switzerland.
Day 5: BERN/CENTRAL SWITZERLAND- BROC - LUCERNE - ENGELBERG/ CENTRAL SWITZERLAND AREA
After morning breakfast check out and drive to Broc.Arrive and visit the Nestle Cailler Chocolate Factory.Lunch at Indian Restaurant. Later drive to Lucerne. Depart for an Orientation Tour of Lucerne. Visit the Lion Monument and the KappelBrucke wooden bridge.Later we experience the magnificentLake Lucerne Cruise to explore unmatched beauty of Lake Lucerne. Then drive back to Engelberg. Dinner at Hotel. Overnight in Engelberg/Central Switzerland area.
Day 6:ENGELBERG/ CENTRAL SWITZERLAND AREA- INTERLAKEN - ENGELBERG/CENTRAL SWITZERLAND AREA
After Buffet breakfast at the hotel depart to Interlaken to visit Jungfrau. Arrive and proceed to station to board the cog wheel train to Jungfraujoch - Top Of Europe, a world of eternal ice and snow, located at 3454 meters. Alpine sensation-A 360° cinema has been built in the Sphinx Hall. A film carries visitors into the High-Alpine world surrounding the Jungfraujoch. Visit the Ice Palace and marvel at some of the unique Ice Sculptures and the Sphinx Terrace to have an amazing view of Jungfrau region.Enjoy Lunch on Top. Return to Interlaken and then proceed to Engelberg. Indian Dinner at Restaurant. Overnight in Engelberg/ Central Switzerland Area.
Day 7:ENGELBERG /CENTRAL SWITZERLAND AREA– MT.PILATUS – RHINE FALLS ZURICH/ CENTRAL SWITZERLAND AREA
After breakfast, Check out and Transfer to Mt.Pilatus- A multi-peaked massif, Mt. Pilatus towers over Lucerne and Central Switzerland with the height of 2132 Meter. Indian Lunch at Restaurant. Later proceed tovisit the magnificent Rhine Falls - The largest waterfall in Europe crashes down a 23m (75ft) drop.Drive to Zurich.Indian Dinner at Restaurant. Later transfer to Hotel. Check in. Overnight in Zurich/Central Switzerland Area.
Day 8:ZURICH/ CENTRAL SWITZERLAND AREA // MILAN//FRANKFURT - INDIA
Buffet breakfast at the hotel. Check out the hotel and later depart for Zurich/Milan/FrankfurtInternational Airport to board a flight back home with wonderful memories of your tour.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
|Paris||Three Star Hotel Paris or similar|
|Bern||Three Star Hotel Bern or similar|
|Engelberg||Three Star Hotel Engelberg or similar|
|Zurich||Three Star Hotel Zurich or similar|
- Economy Class Return Airfare Ex.Ahmedabad
- Medical Insurance (Up to the Age of 70 years and for the duration of the Tour only. Additional Charges will apply for passengers above the age of 70 years, with medical history and who is traveling for longer than of duration of the tour)
- Paris, France
- 3rd Level Eiffel Tower
- Full Day Disneyland with Entry to either Disney Studios or Disney Park
- Seine River Cruise
- Illumination Nights Tour of Paris
- Bern, Switzerland
- Orientation Walking Tour of Bern
- Interlaken, Switzerland
- Excursion To Mt.Jungfraujoch with Lunch on Top
- Lucerne, Switzerland
- Orientation Tour of Lucerne
- Lake Lucerne Cruise
- Excursion Mt. Pilatus
- Broc, Switzerland
- Nestle Cailler Chocolate Factory
- Zurich, Switzerland
- Visit To Rhine Falls (Boat Ride Optional)
- Breakfast & 6 Lunch & 7 Dinner
- GST EXtra
- Personal expenses (mini bar, Telephone, laundry etc.)
- Optional tour, extra food and beverage
- Flight ticket, VOA, Airport tax, Visa Fees not mentioned in inclusions is excluded
- Guide Tipping
- Travel Insurance
- Any meals not mentioned in Inclusions
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1500 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1200 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable.High Season / Special Events will be applicable if booked during surcharge period
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel.
- Anything which is not there in Inclusions
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
Europe, one of the most visited of the seven continents in the world, is a never ending experience! To the north of Europe is the Arctic Ocean, Atlantic Ocean to the west, to the south is the Mediterranean Sea and to the east it is surrounded by the Ural Mountains and by the Caspian Sea. Europe is considered the glittering star of the world which is gifted with loads of richness and beauty on almost each field of life, Austria, Finland, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Turkey, Ireland, Italy, Switzerland, Paris, Poland, Hungary, UK are the most favored European destinations in the world. It is believed that Europe is the heart of all western civilization and philosophy, steeped in history and culture. Flamenco and fiesta, senoritas and siesta; chalets and cheese, city squares and cobbled streets - Europe has it all! Come, explore Europe and lose yourself in its myriad hues.
If you are looking for a family vacation, incentive tour, adventure package or honeymoon package in Europe, Namoh offers readymade tour packages or can customize a tour package for you. You can choose from the many holiday & tour packages to Europe listed below or send us your request for customized holiday & tour package and our travel counselors will help you plan your dream holiday to Europe.
The continent of Europe is a rather large place that spans many different longitudes and weather zones, so it really all depends on where you’re headed.
English / Dutch / Irisha
Things to carry :
- Flight tickets , Valid Passport ( At Least 6 months validity on last day of tour) , Visa , Photos , Travel Insurance Documents , Double vaccination certificate etc.
- Currency of country you are travelling to
- Required Medicines with Doctor's Prescription
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- International calling SIM Card
- Travel Adapter for charging your electronic gadgets, Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit (No Scissors, blades or sharp objects allowed in flight )
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Indian Snacks, Pickles , Chutney etc.