Day 1:India - Zurich - Lucerne
Arrive Zurich and transfer yourself to station located underground for your train to Lucerne by validating your Swiss Rail Pass. Arrive in Lucerne and transfer yourself to your hotel and check in (Standard check in time is 1500 Hrs). Evening you can opt for a Lake Lucerne Cruise (FREE WITH SWISS RAIL PASS) Overnight in Lucerne.
Day 2:Lucerne - Engelberg (Mt. Titlis-Optional) - Lucerne
Take a Train to Engelberg (1 Hr). Small town in a valley surrounded by mountains. Start your Fun filled day by taking three stages of cable cars to go up to Mt. Titlis 3020 meter above the sea level. Your Mt. Titlis ticket also includes the Ice Flyer to take you up to the Glacier Park where you can enjoy snow activities on the top. Return back to Lucerne by late afternoon. Explore Lucerne visit the Kapell Brucke Bridge and Lion Monument. Best Way to explore the city is to opt for a 40 minute nonstop train tour with audio guide. Next visit to very famous Transport Museum of Switzerland. Overnight in Lucerne.
Day 3:Lucerne - Interlaken (Jungfraujoch, Trummelbach Falls-Optional) - Lucerne
Visit Interlaken on the Scenic Golden Pass Train (Reservation required). Sit back and enjoy the scenery – the journey takes about 2 hours. Later take a train to Lauterbrunnen where you can stop and take a Post bus to see Trummelbach Glacier Falls (Entrance Not Included). Later take a cog wheel train upto the Junfraujoch – Top of Europe. Visit Ice Palace and enjoy snow activities on top. Return and Overnight in Lucerne.
Day 4:Lucerne - Zurich - Lucerne
After Morning Breakfast Transfer to Zurich (1 Hr). Arrive Zurich and opt for Trolly Experience – a unique city tour in tram with audio guide goes on for 2 Hrs. Later take a train to Schaffahausen and post bus to Rhine Falls. Visit one of the largest falls in Europe. Return and overnight in Lucerne.
Day 5:Lucerne - Paris
In The Morning After check out take a train to Basel/Bern/Geneva/Zurich to board a train to Paris. Arrive at Paris station and Transfer yoursel to Hotel and Check in (Standard check in 1400 Hrs). In the evening depart yourself to departure point of cruise and Illumination tour of Paris. After finishing the tour return back to hotel on your own. Overnight in Paris.
After Breakfast use your one day Hop on Hop off bus pass to explore Paris to your interest. Make your way to boarding point of Hop on Hop off Bus. Visit the main landmarks of Paris like Arc De Triomphe, Concorde Square, The Invalids, The Alexander Bridge, The Opera House and the world famous Champs Elysees street. Overnight in Paris.
After Morning Breakfast, transfer yourself to Disneyland Paris to enjoy full Day fun filled excursion. Your ticket entitles you to visit either park or studio. Make your way back to city. Overnight in Paris.
Day 8:Paris - India
After Breakfast say goodbye to Paris with wonderful memories of your trip. Transfer to airport to catch your flight back home.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
- Swiss Transport Museum
- Lake Lucerne Cruise
- Mt.Titlis With Ice Flyer
- Trummelbach Falls
- Half Day Trolley Experince
- Paris 1 Day Hop on Hop off Pass
1. Swiss Rail Pass – 2nd Class Saver , 4 Days Consecutive
2. Train from Paris to Basel.
1. 5% GST on total Tour cost
2. Cost of Meals (Lunch & Dinner)
3. City Tax – To be paid directly by the passenger at the Hotel
4. Cost of Sightseeing ( Except Above)
5. Medical Insurance
6. Any personal expenses i.e. Laundry, Tips, Phone etc.
7. Anything which is not mentioned in Inclusions.
8. Any surcharge applicable during your travel dates.
9. Transfers to the departure point of Tours and Attraction.
The continent of Europe is a rather large place that spans many different longitudes and weather zones, so it really all depends on where you’re headed.
|Lucerne||3 Star Hotel Lucerne or similar|
|Paris||Three Star Hotel Paris or similar|
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
For Departure Dates just call 7350530009 / 7350540009 / 7350550009
Europe, one of the most visited of the seven continents in the world, is a never ending experience! To the north of Europe is the Arctic Ocean, Atlantic Ocean to the west, to the south is the Mediterranean Sea and to the east it is surrounded by the Ural Mountains and by the Caspian Sea. Europe is considered the glittering star of the world which is gifted with loads of richness and beauty on almost each field of life, Austria, Finland, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Turkey, Ireland, Italy, Switzerland, Paris, Poland, Hungary, UK are the most favored European destinations in the world. It is believed that Europe is the heart of all western civilization and philosophy, steeped in history and culture. Flamenco and fiesta, senoritas and siesta; chalets and cheese, city squares and cobbled streets - Europe has it all! Come, explore Europe and lose yourself in its myriad hues.
If you are looking for a family vacation, incentive tour, adventure package or honeymoon package in Europe, Namoh offers readymade tour packages or can customize a tour package for you. You can choose from the many holiday & tour packages to Europe listed below or send us your request for customized holiday & tour package and our travel counselors will help you plan your dream holiday to Europe.