Arrive in Beijing the capital of the Peoples Republic of China, which is over 3,000 years old. Evening enjoy Golden mask show in the evening. Check in Hotel.Overnight in Beijing.
Breakfast at hotel, visit to the world famous Tiananmen Square the biggest square in the world that lies in the center of the city. Then the Forbidden City from which the Emperors of the Ming and Qing dynasties governed for over 500 years.Silk shop, and visit the Summer Palace, the largest and best preserved of all the imperial palace gardens, and boasts such delights as the Marble Boat and the ornately painted Long Corridor.Dinner at local restaurant. Overnight in Beijing.
Breakfast at hotel, Begin todays full tour with visit the fabled Great Wall Badaling Pass a UNESCO World Heritage Site and a massive defensive structure built to keep off intrusion. Visit a Longdi Jade shop where we will learn about Chinese jade culture. Later proceed to see the Birds Nest (Olympic National Stadium outside) and the Water Cube (Outside). Free shopping at Yashow market or Silk Street. Overnight in Beijing.
After breakfast, transfer to Xian by Flight or Train.On arrival ,go to visit Ancient City Walls, and Big Wild Goose Pagoda Square. Overnight in Xian
After breakfast, then go to visit Terra-cotta warriorse and Horse and tang dynasty show. Overnight in Xian.
After breakfast , free time then take late afternoon flight to Guilin.Overnight in Guilin.
After breakfast, half day LiRiver Cruise to Yangshuo,then visit West Street.Then take coach back Guilin. Overnight in Guilin.
After breakfast, go to visit Reed flute caves, then take flight to shanghai.Overnight in Shanghai.
Breakfast at Hotel, then visit the Visit Oriental TV Tower(02ball),then lovely old Yuyuan Garden- look nine zig zag bridge with golden fish pond, bridges and pavilions. Then we step onto Yu Market. Later, visit the People Square. Evening enjoy the Huangpu River Crusie. Overnight in Shanghai.
Breakfast at Hotel, then visit the jade Buddha temple and shopping. Overnight in Shanghai
Day 11:HONG KONG
Breakfast at hotel , then transfer to airport by maglev train. Arrive at the Hong Kong International Airport, transfer to hotel. Hotels check in after 1400 hours. Evening visit the Top-level of Victoria Peak, Back of the Dragon, we take a one way tram to go to the top level & also visit Madam Tussauds Museum. Overnight at Hong Kong hotel.
Day 12:HONG KONG
After breakfast , free day for leisure. Overnight at Hong Kong hotel.
Day 13:HONG KONG
After breakfast, free day for leisure. Overnight at Hong Kong hotel
check out from the hotel and transfer to Macau by ferry. Upon Arrival in Macau, clear immigration and then take hotels free shuttle to hotel. Hotels shuttle bus stop are located outside the Macau Ferry After breakfast, Terminal Arrival Hall. Hotels check in only after 1500 hours. Check in to hotel. Day free for leisure or enjoy Casinos in Macau (on your own). Overnight at Macau hotel.
After breakfast, depart for Macau city tour – Visit Ruins of St. Pauls, A-ma Temple, Cake Shop & Macau Tower (Observation deck ticket not included). Evening free for leisure to explore the city (on your own). Overnight at Macau hotel.
Day 16:BACK TO HOME
After breakfast, check out from the hotel. Rest of the day is free for leisure. Take a last glimpse of Macau. Later depart for Hong Kong. Arrive at the Hong Kong International Airport and take your flight back home.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
For Departure Dates just call 7350530009 / 7350540009 / 7350550009
Summer:June - August
China is a vast country with wide-ranging climatic conditions, so a decision about the best time to visit should be based on the regions you plan to visit and the kind of weather you enjoy.
- English/Mandarin Chinese/Standard Mandarin
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
- Golden Mask Show
- Tiananmen Square Beijing
- Summer Palace
- Olympic Stadium - Bird Nest ( Outside )
- Terra Cotta Warriors
- Big Wild Goose Pagoda
- Tang Dynasty show
- Ancient City Wall
- Reed Flute Cave
- Half Day Li River Cruise
- Jade Buddha Temple
- Yu Garden
- Maglev Train Shanghai
- Oriental Pearl Tower
- Victoria Peak With One Way Tram Ride
- Macau City Tour
1. All transfer on private coach in china
2. All transfers on SIC basis in Hongkong and Macau
3. Arrival/departure transfer /sightseeing using Air conditioned Coach on private basis
4. Airfare are subject to availability.
Hong Kong, Hongkong
1. 5% Govt. tax will be Additional on total tour cost (INR+USD)
2. Air fare and taxes
3. No Indian dinner in Hongkong Macau
4. High speed bullet train from Beijing to Xian
5. High season surcharge if any applicable.
6. Domestic flight
7. Supplement cost applicable for Airport transfers between 2200 hrs to 0730 hrs.
8. Bell Boy
9. Tip for driver and guide
10. China Visa 7000 Or per person will be extra in package for indian passport Holder and 3000 Or Per person extra for U.S passport holder
|Beijing||Jiangxi Grand Hotel or similar|
|Xian||Sunda Gentleman International Hotel or similar|
|Guilin||Guilin Plaza Hotel or similar|
|Shanghai||Puxi New Century Hotel or similar|
|Hong Kong||Royal view or similar|
|Macau||Regency Art Hotel Macau or similar|
China Tour Packages –
Book your China holiday packages with Namoh. In recent years, China has made an incredible leap onto the international tourism and now is one of the famous and popular travel destinations. China is an ancient nation, replete with incredible historic treasures and beautiful landscapes. You can choose your style of trip, be it exclusive customized tour or an all-inclusive group tour.
China is now a combination between the ancient customs and new ultra modern state that is developing has only increased fascination for the tourists with its culture and lifestyle. There are plenty of tourist attractions here including from ancient cities to forests to rice field to temples. The sacred mountains and stunning waterfalls look as if they are designed by the artists. Some of the major attractions here are The Great Wall of China, the Forbidden City and Imperial Palace in Beijing, the Summer Palace, Leshan Giant Buddha, Hanging Temple, Potala Palace, Shanghais Promenade the Bund and many more.
Namoh offers you China tour packages from Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Delhi, Jaipur and other major cities of India. We try our best to serve our customers with utmost comfort through our communication and network of offices around the nation. Most of our team members have already been to the destination and that will surely add value to your holiday. Our strong suit is we serve vegetarian as well as Jain food on all our group tours. So hurry up, and plan your China holiday trip with us so that you can create fresh and warm memories to cherish, while we take care of the rest!